Monday 3 October 2011

Letters to Rasa Von Werder





Rasa Von Werder Meditating



The debate is, either Rasa is a man hater or an Avatar sent by God to enlighten people (God Realization ) Empower Women & help save the world from the dire straits it is in (under the power of men!).


RASA STRIPPED “FOR GOD” & GAVE A SPEECH IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE (1978) WHICH ENDED THE COLD WAR (& THEREFORE THE THREAT OF NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION LOOMING OVER THE NATIONS AT THE TIME.  Check Salt Talks, Strategic Arms Limitation Talks)



Jeff once more annoys Rasa with his accusatory, mindless letter (snipped mercifully short here), taking her political views personally, while Rasa is trying to SAVE THE WORLD FROM MALE DOMINATION.

Jeff:  Why are you so full of hate?
Rasa answers:

Rasa:  In the words of Judy Levy, when she was told she hated men, her answer was,
“Is that a bad thing?”
Read the thrice doctorate Mary Daly to see what she thought of male domination.  She coined it “The Culture of Death.”  “They love death” she rightly said!

Jeff:  Has it clouded your vision to the point that you are unable to hear the heart of another?

Rasa:  You have a heart?  Why two words of thanks for the hours I spent giving you my health report, but a tedious dialogue on how bad I am?
As for my vision, I have more understanding for the issue of gender war (males against females & Mother God, males against animals, males against children, males against other males who are different & the planet, & all life.)
Males propagating the “Culture of Death” – am I not supposed to hate that, am I not supposed to have feelings of hostility toward men raping children, cruelly torture/testing & brutally slaughtering animals, blowing apart, maiming, blinding, killing innocent people in war, skinning animals alive, raping & beating, robbing women?
We are supposed to have feelings of hostility toward such behavior.  If all the men thus guilty were put away, I guess more than HALF THE MALE POPULATION of the world would be in jail, many for life.

Jeff:  As for blocking me you sound like an irrational child, basically put, 'I am going to take my ball and go home'.

Rasa:  I should take your balls & go home.

Jeff:  I deal with things like this from time to time. People that are so blinded by hate or the need to be right that they have actually lost the capacity to be objective and grow. They are lost in some cause or another and in truth are more so part of the social issue than the solution. They are the same people that think that it is their cause that isolated them from other people. That it is their ideals that drives a wedge between them and other when in truth it is their blindness to the reality of the human condition. Their motivation covertly based on hate though camouflaged with passion.

Rasa:  I would like to know what your passions & ideals are.  So far, you have expressed nothing except words like “The Star Spangled Banner,” from people who are actually destroying the country.
  
Jeff:  In closing I would like to make a very valid point. If you continue to "ignore" those that may not see the world as you do. Then you will only ever see things as you see them now. That is a condition of non growth and a path that leads to bitterness not joy. Unless you believe that you have all the answers and if that is the case please let me know because I have several questions that I would like answers too.

Rasa:  Now you’re on the right track.  I am here to answer questions.  If you don’t wish to learn from me, put on your track shoes, I have no time to waste.  I have thousands of disciples all over the world who worship me as the embodiment of Mother God.  They seek my help by the Anointing I carry & answers to life’s questions.
I have new souls I try to reach who are lost spiritually, or not lost, already evolved & want to go higher.  (I have gotten many who were already saints into their highest center of Sahasrara power.)  This takes WORK as my fave Protestant minister, Roberts Liardon said,
“There is WORK in the WORKING OF MIRACLES.”

I was sent here by Mother God, as an AVATAR, a volunteer already deserving the heights of Heaven, but choosing to come back to earth to help.  My particular niche is Female Empowerment & Enlightenment for souls, male & female.
I have done my work wisely & well, I have SUCCEEDED!  In my early life, I established female bodybuilding (this is recognized by the World Body Building Guild, the “Progenitor” award in 2007, Hall of Fame.

The other thing I did was “Strip for God”, the highlight of which was the speech in front of the White House which ENDED THE COLD WAR & THE THREAT OF NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION:




No comments:

Post a Comment