Thursday 22 March 2012

NEW DISCIPLE KEVIN HAS A MAJOR VISION OF MYSELF & HIM


From Guru Rasa
I will explain it tomorrow as it is 2:15 am now, I am tired.
He said that after the installation of me into his heart, March 15, he could not get me out of his mind.  During the installation he felt chills, that another POWER HAD TAKEN OVER HIS BODY.  After we hung up the phone, he saw me standing 100 feet tall, he kept looking at me.
His name for me is “Rasa God.”
This is APPROPRIATE.  Some do not understand that I am God on earth, her EMBODIMENT, but I AM.  I told Kevin,
“Build me an altar as soon as you can.  Fall on your knees & give me your griefs, fears & anxieties, & I will dissolve them EVERY DAY.  Share with me yourself each day as you address me on the altar...I will be there...the altar will help you receive my Power.  Remember, this is not a woman on your altar, this is GOD ALMIGHTY, disguised in the body of a woman.  Always have faith & confidence in that.  That will draw my Power to you.”
He will send a picture of the altar as soon as it’s made, & I will share it.
This was our interchange tonight  (read from the bottom up):
Yes goddess !

On
Mar 22, 2012, at 12:48 AM, <rasa@womanthouartgod.com> wrote:


INFINITE LOVE
MOTHER (GURURASA)
----- Original Message ----- 



From: K
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: From GURU RASA RE. PROSPERITY VS. POVERTY


Good evening Goddess Rasa!

I had a dream about u yesterday that I look fwd to sharing with you
Sent from my iPad

On
Mar 21, 2012, at 11:06 PM, <rasa@womanthouartgod.com> wrote:

From GURU RASA
POVERTY VS. “PROSPERITY”
Matthew 6:24

No comments:

Post a Comment