Tuesday 6 March 2012

REACTIONS TO TANTRA SEX LETTER




from Guru Rasa  3  5  12
 
GOOD TESTIMONY FROM GOOD MAN – HE LIKED THE SCRIPT ON HOW TO MAKE LOVE:
 
From Kevin:
Hey Ras. Your script is EXCELLENT! Your insight is indeed beyond the comprehension of the average person. It challenges the norm of what has been taught, accepted & never questioned in society. Your script is a true testament of empowerment for not only women but men as well (if he can put his ego aside). Take a bow, Rasa. You have created an energy that is badly needed.
 
My friend Bard of Ely has made a hub about “Energy Karezza”Guru, Dr. Stanley Bass:
 
A hub about Dr Stanley Bass: 
 
Rock star Sting and wife Trudie Styler are reported to be into tantric sex:
 
He has also exposed the “reptilian theory” a hoax – I never believed in it, neither did William Bond, - David Icke fell for it:


"BED READY TO TEACH MEN RASA TANTRA SEX"
 
Alien contactee Alex Collier was talking about Reptilians long before David Icke and others but it seems he was also plagiarizing fellow self-proclaimed contactee Billy Meier’s material. Meier’s former wife says he is not to be trusted. Alex Collier used the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson and said that an Andromedan said them to him.
A HubPages writer, who goes by the name of Sparkster, has investigated further regarding Alex Collier and his claims, and has come up with a lot of info confirming it as the story of a conman:  
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

RON LOVES ME!  OR AT LEAST WANTS ME....MET TWO NEW GUYS ALSO WHO LOVE THE IDEA OF TANTRA – THEY ARE BOTH SERIOUS & I AM EXCITED!  THEIR NAMES ARE KEVIN & LUCKY
 
TO UNDERSTAND THE LETTERS YOU HAVE TO READ FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP

TO RON FROM RASA
If you are game you could be the first one that I teach my tantra to.  Do you want to try it?  On what level?  There are three levels...I want to work on the script today...You will see.
Highest version:  worship Mother God through my body, say prayers before each thing you do, before kissing, licking, sucking, --  a prayer.
Before sucking pussy, a prayer...before humping -- a prayer.
Each thing is done for 3 to 7 minutes, stop, do something else so you don't come.  But make me come.  I will guide you.
The other versions are in between.
Version two:  Say prayers in your mind, not out loud.
Version three:  No prayers.  Just kiss, caress, massage me all over my body...play with vagina - I show you how.
Kiss it, lick it, make me come.
More kissing, humping for a couple minutes.
You cannot come until I come once or more times.
Can you do this?
After an hour or more, I permit you to come, either me on top or you on top.  But not until I'm satisfied.
This is the proper way to make love to a woman
INFINITE LOVE  RASA 

From: RON
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: What's wrong?
 
I can understand that.....but I'm not one of those guys.  It was just a simple question.   I haven't been around you to know about you.  But I will.  So you said in your email that "I can have sex with all the men, but you, I need pics of because your body & face are incredible."  
 
So you just want pics?  No sexual pleasure for me.  No sexual exploration?  


MEN R DRIVING ME WHACKO
INSULTS, DISRESPECT, ACCUSATIONS...I AM GOING OFF ON THEM, HAHA, -- DATING IS A MINE FIELD.  HERE’S A TASTE OF SOME OF IT 

 
From: "rasa@womanthouartgod.com" <rasa@womanthouartgod.com>
To: RON
Sent:
Sunday, March 4, 2012 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: What's wrong?
 
I know you meant no harm.  I am worn out by crazy guys right now.  You don't even know.  They have brought me to a point where I want to scream.
Gross freaky creeps, people accusing me of all kinds of shit, making all kinds of disrespectful statements, insulting me.  Every day more shit from men.
It's getting me worn out.
MY HOUSE MAN IS NOT MY LOVER HE TAKES CARE OF MY HOUSE.  MARCEL WAS MY MODEL / LOVER THE WAY I AM PLANNING WITH YOU IF I CAN.
IS THAT CLEAR?
I CANNOT STAND GUYS ASKING ME IF I HAVE SEX WITH MY HOUSE MAN, IT MAKES ME ANGRY.
EVERY MAN THINKS BECAUSE A MAN IS IN MY HOUSE HE IS DOING SEX TO ME - THAT IS OFFENSIVE,  MAKES ME MAD.
I am still on with you especially because I want to take pics.
I can have sex with all the men, but you, I need pics of because your body & face are incredible. 
 (GURURASA)


 "BED READY TO TEACH MEN RASA TANTRA SEX"
From: RON
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: What's wrong?
 
What is wrong with you?  I made a simple comment.  I don't know that guy.  You get all pissy and put me down.  Not sure what was the issue.   Just let me know if you still want to talk and see me.  
Ron
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Rasa Tantra Sex"

Tantra is worship of Mother God through the body of the female - It is one
of the oldest religions (together with Wicca) - 22,000 known years old. It
came before any Patriarchal religion including The Tao, Buddhism & Yoga. In
Tantra woman is worshipped as the SHAKTI or ENERGY OF GOD & as the Supreme
God. The male is also God but he is an auxiliary. He gets his energy from
her; he is dormant or inactive until she infuses him with her Power. There
is the image of Mother Kali, strong & active, standing atop the "dead" body
of God Shiva. The woman is Supreme God, the same as Brahman or Almighty
God, to the "Shaktas" or those who worship her.


No comments:

Post a Comment