Friday 23 March 2012

THE VISION OF NEW DISCIPLE KEVIN


RASA SAVES HIM FROM THE DESERT OF EMPTYNESS
3  20  12
Kevin speaks:
                   “When I installed you into my heart (over the phone while I explained the prayers to him) I FELT CHILLS THAT SOMETHING GREATER HAD TAKEN OVER ME.  When we got done I couldn’t get you off my mind.  I saw you standing as a Goddess 100 feet tall, absolutely beautiful.”
Rasa says:  This is the God Power or Presence within me.  I have paid a dear price for what I have – God does not come cheap.  God Almighty is the Greatest Good within us, & in order to reach ‘IT’ or access ‘IT’ one must forfeit everything else.  The path of renunciation, spiritual poverty, is the path of reaching God, not the “broad highway” of the world, where souls go to Hell by doing nothing, but the narrow gate, that few traverse, which is the interior life.
          I have met & spoke with thousands of people in my lifetime, & the smallest minority of humans is wholly, truly interested in God above all things.  I would say I have met five people in my life who are totally interested in God.  The rest are INTERESTED IN GOD TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN GET OUT OF HER – that is to say, health, wealth, prosperity.  But they will not GIVE UP these things for God – (even the lack of health will sometimes bring one to God, but people flock to faith healers for physical healing, this being done, they forget God once again.)
          I am dismayed by disciples because most of the time this is what they want:
          *  Get me out of the mess I am in
          *  Get me to a place of prosperity
          *  Get me out of my misery, my pain
          I have worked on some of these disciples & I get them out of the mess, get them out of misery & pain & into prosperity.  And then, they are GONE.  I never asked for a donation, never got one, I am forgotten.  They got what they wanted, they went their way, & THEY FORGOT GOD.

           Beware, disciples, if this is how you do, you will NEVER REACH ENLIGHTENMENT, SELF REALIZATION, UNION WITH GOD – moreover, YOUR BAD LUCK WILL RETURN, eventually, with interest.  God will let you slack for a while, let you coast on your newfound good luck, hoping you will repent for the ingratitude, but then, that is another story.  You reap what you sow.  God is not to be used, God is to be LOVED.  God is to be loved FOR HER OWN SAKE, not the Gifts She brings.  God living within you is Peace, Joy, Happiness.  This is the ultimate quest, the final goal, if you settle for THINGS you have stopped along the way, you have not reached the goal.
          Now the reason I HAVE THIS POWER which gave Kevin CHILLS & he saw me as a Goddess 100 feet tall – is that I did not stop along the way, garnering things from God, or the Gifts, I forfeited it all, including Spiritual Gifts, (yes, I received all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit including those of Power.)
          The “final forfeit” or the last thing I gave up was my “life” in the sense that Jesus forfeited his life for the sake of sinners.  (In fact, Jesus SURVIVED THE CROSS, was taken down, healed of his wounds, recovered, & journeyed to Tibet where he lived until the age of 80 & is buried in Kashmir – his tomb is known.  But he did forfeit his life willingly as if he died, that was his sacrifice.)
          In the same way, we also die, although our bodies continue living, in a grace called the Divine Stigmata – which I received.  There is an exterior (physical wounds) & the interior Divine Stigmata (mental, spiritual pain as deep as the Grand Canyon) which is the equivalent of Jesus’ suffering – it is MARTYRDOM.  I have a book on it – you can read it – it’s my least popular book as no one wants to suffer – except me, & Jesus!
          This grace that I received, Interior Divine Stigmata, was bought at the price of EIGHTEEN YEARS OF THE DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL WHERE GOD DEPRIVED ME OF ALL THE WORTHY GIFTS SHE HAD GIVEN ME, REMOVED HER PRESENCE FROM MY CONSCIOUSNESS & LEFT ME ALONE & LONELY WITHOUT THE CONSOLATION OF HERSELF, IN A VAST WILDERNESS WHERE I WAS NOT OF THIS WORLD, BUT NEITHER DID I HAVE THE SENSE OF GOD EXCEPT BY FAITH.

            At the end of this eighteen years of deprivation, God appeared to me again & said my sufferings were over, the sense of Grace, Joy, Love, was coming back.
          Eventually, a few years later, I was told to give up all my sacrifices & HAVE FUN, & that’s when I started DATING (2008) & began a NEW LIFE where God ENJOYS LIFE THROUGH ME, CALLED LILA OR LEELA, “THE PLAY OF GOD.”
          Most people do not understand ME because they do not understand GOD or the WAY GOD WORKS.  I am the Living Embodiment of God, God’s Power works through me, I can do miracles, these visions disciples are having are proof of that, they are receiving my God Power.  This Power is TRANSFORMING THEM FROM WITHIN.     
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````  
 
THE VISION OF KEVIN  “Rasa Opens the Door”
          3 20 12
          “I was walking in the desert with an outfit I don’t usually wear – combat boots, fatigue pants, a t-shirt & a heavy linen shirt on top (protecting me from the sun.)
          I walked many miles, hungry & thirsty.
          I walked straight out of the desert & straight to my apartment.
          There you (Rasa) OPENED THE DOOR.
          I FELL TO MY KNEES & kissed & licked your feet – the moment I fell to my knees I was inside the apartment with the air conditioner blowing a nice breeze.
          You were wearing all white.  White open toed high-heeled sandals, a white dress, white bracelets on your hands, a white necklace, & your hair was white, the cool air blowing through your hair.
          As I kneeled before you you stroked my head & said,
          “Everything will be alright.”
          I felt RELIEVED, a burden was lifted from me as soon as you touched my head.

           Meaning of THE VISION OF KEVIN “Rasa Opens the Door”
Interpreted by Guru Rasa
          3 20 12
          “I was walking in the desert with an outfit I don’t usually wear – combat boots, fatigue pants, a t-shirt & a heavy linen shirt on top (protecting me from the sun.)
RASA SAYS:  THIS IS YOU IN A PLACE OF DEPRIVATION, THE DESERT OF LOSS, EMPTYNESS & STRIFE.  YOU ARE EXHAUSTED FROM THE EMOTIONAL TURMOIL (FATIGUES) & YOU HAVE SHUT DOWN YOUR HEART, OR FEELINGS FROM THE PAIN (HEAVY LINEN, ARMOR OVER YOUR HEART...PROTECTION FROM SUN IS PROTECTION FROM BEING BURNED OR SCORCHED, WHICH MEANS PROTECTION FROM EMOTIONAL PAIN.)...(Kevin has been through a dragged out, painful divorce.)
          “I walked many miles, hungry & thirsty.
RASA SAYS:  THIS IS HUNGER & THIRST FOR REAL LOVE.
          “I walked straight out of the desert & straight to my apartment.
          There you (Rasa) OPENED THE DOOR.
RASA SAYS:  IT IS IRONIC THAT THIS IS THE APARTMENT OF KEVIN, BUT I OPEN THE DOOR.  IT SHOWS THAT KEVIN & I ARE ONE.  I AM IN HIS DOMAIN, & YET, I OPEN THE DOOR OF IT TO HIM, LIKE I LIVE IN HIM (HIS DOMAIN) & I OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM TO ENTER MY DOMAIN (MYSELF) AS IF THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.  THIS IS REAL LOVE, WHERE TWO ARE ONE & THE SAME, THE LOVE TAKES AWAY ALL BARRIERS OR DIFFERENCES.
KEVIN TOLD ME HE WAS READY TO BE MY DISCIPLE & HE INSTALLED ME INTO HIS HEART.  I WELCOMED HIM, HE WELCOMED ME, I BECAME HIS GURU, HE MY CHELA, WE ARE ONE.
          Kevin: 
“I FELL TO MY KNEES & kissed & licked your feet – the moment I fell to my knees I was inside the apartment with the air conditioner blowing a nice breeze.
RASA SAYS:  HE MENTIONED THAT I WAS WEARING WHITE OPEN-TOED SANDALS.  THE SANDALS ARE A BIG SYMBOL OF THE GURU – WORSHIP OF THEIR SANDALS IS WORSHIP OF THEM, HE IS ACCEPTING ME AS SENT BY GOD.  THE MINUTE HE DOES THIS, HE IS HOME INSIDE THE APARTMENT, WITH THE COOL AIR RELIEVING HIM – THE BREEZE IS A SYMBOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE FACT THAT THIS BREEZE IS BLOWING THROUGH MY HAIR IS THE HOLY SPIRIT IS IN ME, AS HAIR REPRESENTS RAYS OF LIGHT COMING FROM THE SAHASRARA (HEAD.) 
“You were wearing all white.  White open toed high-heeled sandals, a white dress, white bracelets on your hands, a white necklace, & your hair was white, the cool air blowing through your hair.
RASA SAYS:  THE WHITE IS THE PURE IN HEART SHALL SEE GOD.  EVERYTHING WHITE IS ALL PURE & CLEAN OF HEART.  MY WHITE HAIR IS THE HEAD CENTER, THE ENERGY COMING FROM IT, THE WHITE IS PURITY & WISDOM.
          As I kneeled before you you stroked my head & said,
          “Everything will be alright.”
          I felt RELIEVED, a burden was lifted from me as soon as you touched my head.”
          RASA SAYS:  THIS IS THE GOD TOUCHING KEVIN, RELIEVING HIM OF HIS BURDEN, THE PAIN OF NOT BEING LOVED.  THIS IS TRUE LOVE.
          WHAT IS TRUE LOVE?  CONSIDER KEVIN HAD BEEN THROUGH A BAD DIVORCE.  LOOK WHAT EARTHLINGS DO TO ONE ANOTHER.  THEY PROFESS LOVE, THEN THEY STOP LOVING, THEN THEY TEAR EACH OTHER APART FOR THE DIVISION OF MATERIAL THINGS & RESOLUTION OF DIFFERENCES.  LOVE TURNS TO HATE.  HUMAN LOVE IS NOT TRUE LOVE, IT IS CONDITIONAL.
          PEOPLE LOVE ONE ANOTHER WITH INTENSITY.  THIS “LOVE” MAKES MEN BEAT UP & KILL WOMEN, THIS “LOVE” MAKES WOMEN TAKE REVENGE AGAINST MEN.
          TRUE LOVE, THE KIND I GIVE MY DISCIPLES, IS SOMETHING ELSE.  IT HAS NO JUDGEMENT; I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM MY DISCIPLES EXCEPT THEIR HAPPINESS.
                   EARTHLY LOVE HAS NO SPIRITUAL POWER.  PEOPLE WHO PREACH PROSPERITY HAVE NO SPIRITUAL POWER.  LOOK WHAT I LIVED THROUGH TO HAVE TRUE LOVE – IT WAS DEATH TO ALL THINGS.  ONE OF MY MOTTOS IS,
          “YOU CAN’T KILL ME, I’M ALREADY DEAD.”
          WHAT STANDS OUT STRONGLY IS HOW KEVIN SUBMITTED, HUMBLED HIMSELF TO ME, & THEN AUTOMATICALL RECEIVED MY GOD LOVE.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 NEW DISCIPLE KEVIN HAS A MAJOR VISION OF MYSELF & HIM
From Guru Rasa
He said that after the installation of me into his heart, March 15, he could not get me out of his mind.  During the installation he felt chills, that another POWER HAD TAKEN OVER HIS BODY.  After we hung up the phone, he saw me standing 100 feet tall, he kept looking at me.
His name for me is “Rasa God.”
This is APPROPRIATE.  Some do not understand that I am God on earth, her EMBODIMENT, but I AM.  I told Kevin,
“Build me an altar as soon as you can.  Fall on your knees & give me your griefs, fears & anxieties, & I will dissolve them EVERY DAY.  Share with me yourself each day as you address me on the altar...I will be there...the altar will help you receive my Power.  Remember, this is not a woman on your altar, this is GOD ALMIGHTY, disguised in the body of a woman.  Always have faith & confidence in that.  That will draw my Power to you.”
He will send a picture of the altar as soon as it’s made, & I will share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment