Sunday 13 May 2012

I AM BACK ON FACE BOOK!


Rasa Von Werder


I AM BACK ON FACE BOOK!
AFTER BEING DELETED 5 TIMES IN 2010 (after getting a thousand friends each
time!), I QUIT TO WORK SOLELY ON BOOKS.  THIS YEAR I JOINED 2 DATING
SERVICES, & AFTER 4 MONTHS STRUGGLING THERE, DECIDED IT WAS NOT THE PLACE
FOR ME.  WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ALL THE TIME WAS MUSCULAR MEN WHO WOULD
POSE FOR PICTURES.  THIS NEVER WORKED, AS GUYS ON DATING SERVICES ARE
LOOKING FOR WHAT?  NOT TO POSE FOR NUDES, THAT I KNOW.  JOIN ME ON FACE
BOOK:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003870723507&sk=wall

Right now I am on a modeling site as a PHOTOGRAPHER & found MY DREAMS COME
TRUE - muscular men who want to take nudes or almost nudes for my books
visit me at my house & studio, have working relationships.  I am talking
to models constantly & am finding the most sensuous men in the world.  I
am planning books on them.  Here is a letter I've sent these stunning men,
after discovering 75 of them!  This was only the last 2 days, some of them
are talking to me about it already.

DO U WANT 2 B CHOSEN?

I will do a book of YOU for a series called “THE GODS OF SEX.”  You are
one of the most BEAUTIFUL MUSCULAR MEN IN THE WORLD.

You will be recognized as a legitimate winner of such an accolade, like
winning the Gold Medal at the Olympics or the Pulitzer Prize.

This book will be of you, about you, your images that I take, your
biography, my writing, my interview with you & educational materials which
I preach & teach.

There will be a lot of work that I will do FOR YOU FOR FREE.  I will take
the pictures, photoshop them , do the writing, book formatting, pay the
webman & retoucher, & PUBLISH THE BOOK.

My donated time will be approximately
•    One hundred hours taking images of you  (will take weeks)
•    About thirty days of work in photo shop
•    About a month full time formatting the book, paid webman & myself
•    I pay retoucher for cover & other promotional shots
•    About one month to do the writing in the book
•    Publish the book
•    Promote the book on the internet & to the mainstream media

I will PAY FOR  you  to get to me & be with me including food, drinks,
nutrition & gym visits.
You will get one free book, the rest you can buy at what it costs me to
get them, approximately half price plus postage / delivery.
I make no money on these books, they are my work for the University of
Mother God Church – It is a worldwide mission & all my books are preaching
/ teaching tools.
Rasa Von Werder – photographer & Guru
Send additional photos of you for consideration:
RasaVonWerder@Yahoo.com
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Explains what I am doing on my Model  site -
My name is Rasa Von Werder, Google me under “images” & you will see miracles.
I used to be Kellie Everts.  I became world famous under that name for
three separate things – Progenitor of Female Bodybuilding, Stripper for
God, & preaching in front of the White House the message of Our Lady of
Fatima – which ended the Cold War, brought down Communism.  I did 150 TV
shows & 11 documentaries on my life.  (Appeared 9 times in Playboy,  posed
for Penthouse, Vogue & Glamour, etc.)

I then CHANGED MY NAME & IDENTITY & became a world-famous Guru, with
disciples all over the world who worship me as the Embodiment of Mother
God.  This is not a game – I am actually that person who sends the Power
of God to others for healing & transformation, I have hundreds of
testimonies.

Now to the present day.
I am producing many books for the University of Mother God Church – I have
fifteen published, most illustrated with photos I took.
You could be a part of these books, filling them up & appearing on covers.
The nudity is important, as I am teaching that nudity is God’s creation &
the body & sex are Sacred.
my e mail:  RasaVonWerder@Yahoo.com
(send additional images there)

I look forward to hearing from you.  If you want the most artistic Godlike
pictures of you, absolute perfect art & professionalism, international
recognition, help in fulfilling your highest potential, then this is it.
Rasa Von Werder

No comments:

Post a Comment