Wednesday 7 September 2011

To Glen from Rasa


Profound question about the love/ sensual attraction / lust issue.
 
I have valuable insights, addendums, to my thinking during the time of the emptying/cleansing of myself.  I have re-evaluated the meaning of sex, much more comprehensive than it used to be.
 
I lost one of my holiest disciples because of it, (Kun Kin, Dalla) but, like when Jesus instituted his Body & Blood, He lost many followers, because they could not understand.
My disciple could not understand how I preached & practiced celibacy for 30 years, 7 months, & now celebrate sex - it freaked him out.  He stopped communicating.  And he was the one I appeared to in bilocation dozens of times, & he could never touch me until he finally crawled & touched only the hem of my dress!  All these visions put him into the state of ecstasy.  I helped him reach his Sahasrara, the highest God center, but mind you - he was already holy.  The holy ones take the final steps with me. Then I lost him.  (Difficult to find good disciples or friends, easy to lose them.)
 
About lust – it begs definition.  If it is a sin, then lust differs from benign desire, as sexual desire is created by God & biology, so it is nature.  Lust would then be a sinful desire for sex, something morally wrong.  I believe in most cases, it would be to use a person solely for one’s own pleasure, without regard for their feelings or welfare.
 
The morality concerning sex, as we know it, is a Patriarchal construct.  They have elevated real sins to routine practices – the tortures & murders of war – torture & murder of animals for testing & profit – obscenely cruel slaughter houses – all this is called “necessary” & alright, but sexual “transgressions”  such as masturbation, adultery, LIKING SEX – ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN – are all TABOO.
 
You have opened up a big subject, on which I & William Bond have written reams, (so has Mary Daly) – how Patriarchy LOVES DEATH & all that leads to it – the Culture of Death.
 
After reaching Enlightenment, Self Realization, I “became God.”  That is what those words mean.  Jesus said it, many Gurus say it.
 
For me to continue on the same path that led me to God – continual sacrifice & suffering would have been beating a dead horse.  One of my mottos is,
 
“You can’t kill me, I’m already dead,”
 
which means dead to ego, the lower self no longer rules, the Higher Self is in control.
 
Once you reach the Higher Self, which is God, your life begins anew within the Sahasrara or Resurrection Power.  At that time it is SAFE to open up, once more, the lower energy centers or chakras, the main part of which for most is sex.  These energy centers were shut down or put into sleep mode for a time, because they interfere with the path to God, but once you have reached God, as I said before, it is FINISHED.
 
You do not continue on the same path after the resurrection, UNLESS YOU WANT TO.  All or most of the stigmatists that I read about stayed on the same road until the day they died – possibly because they could see no alternative.
 
I saw another path, totally legitimate, not easily won or understood, a complete change.  I am having fun for the first time since I was 10 years old, once more pushing through barriers, breaking doors.
 
As Jesus said, referring to himself being John the Baptist, then Jesus,
 
“You complained when I fasted, now you complain when I feast.”
 
By the same token, the words of Teresa of Avila, when the nuns questioned her scarfing down some chicken,
 
“When I fast I fast, & when I feast, I feast.”
 
In my case, who I am & what I do is called “Lila” or “Leela,” the “play of God” – when God now enjoys life through the body.
 
Guru Rasa
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
additional answers to Glen from Rasa:
 
Dear Rasa,
                    You have already told me many profound things. We agree that God is Something infinitely beyond any earthly paradigm or model. You feel that religion is made for us; I believe that God made us, that God is self-existent and indeed God's NAME is, I AM What I Will Be (not what we want God to be). In any case, you said that the Image for our reference should be that of a Woman. Let me explain my problem with this:
 
RASA:  CAN’T YOU SEE?  THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM!  IT IS HOW IS SHOULD BE!  THIS IS HOW MALES DISEMPOWERED WOMEN, BY SPLITTING THEM INTO MADONNA /WHORES, MAKING THE MADONNAS HOLY & THE WHORES EVIL, MAKING SEX EVIL!  WHY?  SO MALES WOULD NOT WORSHIP WOMEN – BUT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP WOMEN AS A SUPPORTING WALL OF MATRIARCHY!  IF THEY DO NOT WORSHIP (OR VENERATE) WOMEN (& A MOTHER GOD) THEN THEY DO NOT OBEY THEM - & TO HAVE A SANE, LOGICAL & LOVING WORLD, MALES MUST OBEY WOMEN!

    It is the ultimate male sexual fantasy. Men would be incapable of not responding sexually. Even I would not be immune. That image on the WTAG website, you as Michaelangelo's God.... please forgive me.
 
RASA SAYS:  WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO SEXUALLY EXCITE MALES WHLE BEING THEIR LEADERS!  IT’S ALL IN GOD’S PLAN, THE PROPER RULE OF THE WORLD!  WOMEN’S POWER IS INSIDE ALL THEIR PARTS.  IT IS MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, SPIRITUAL & SEXUAL!  A WOMAN IS NOT THIS OR THAT, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, SHE IS SPIRITUAL & SEXUAL!
 

     It is all too easy to accept- for only the wrong reason.
     I believe as you do, that Lust is a demonic influence. When we are filled with lust, we are as blind as beasts to God.
     I anticipate that you will say, matriarchy will breed or condition such responses out of men.
     I ask in the sincerest wonder: How?
 
RASA SAYS:  QUITE THE OPPOSITE.  THE SEXUAL DESIRE OF MALES TOWARD FEMALES IS ANTICIPATED, AS IT IS TOTALLY NATURAL & HAPPENS EVERY MINUTE.  THE ONLY THING THAT WILL CHANGE IS MALES WILL BE GROOMED TO LOOK UP TO, RESPECT & ADORE WOMEN, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME DESIRING THEM. 
RIGHT NOW “SEXY” WOMEN ARE RELEGATED AS “OBJECTS,”  “CHILDREN, BUNNIES, SLUTS” – ALL NEGATIVE CONNOTATIONS TO SEX.
EVENTUALLY, YOU WILL SEE GLAMOROUS PRIESTESSES & WOMEN “POPES” WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO SHOW THEIR BODIES, & WOMEN WILL HAVE CULTS OF MALES FOLLOWING THEM.
 
THE PRIESTS STOLE THE AUTHORITY & GLAMOUR OF WOMEN & EVEN THEIR SEXUALITY – WHICH THEY PRACTICE IN SECRET.  WHEN WOMEN RULED, SEX WAS NOT DIRTY. MALES MAKE IT DIRTY THEN PRACTICE IT.
 
GURU RASA 

No comments:

Post a Comment