Monday 4 April 2022

Thief, Genius, Gorgeous Star

 


Chapter 7   Hedy Lamarr

Thief, Genius & Gorgeous Star4-4-22

                     My connection with the star?  I knew her fence.  I didn’t realize at the time he was a fence nor that she was a chronic thief.  I knew the guy, who hung around the ‘Classic Cat’ where I worked.  Down a piece off Sunset Blvd was his ‘private store’ which he swore to me was NOT stolen goods, it was stuff he got from wherever.  There was no storefront or shingle, just people he knew would come in & buy stuff.








          His stuff? - substandard.  I bought a coat once, it was out of style, the price was not cheap – Light brown suede with a mink collar.  Then I bought some electronic equipment – it got shorts in the wires – both items. Later he told me about a great guy I should meet, he just bought a NEW HOUSE & would be a good catch for a bf or husband.  I gave it a try, not knowing what I was getting into.  I learned a lesson that day,

          “Birds of a feather flock together,”

          Lowlifes {although I had not realized yet he was low} know lowlifes.  People hang with those who are like them,  it’s a fact.  So don’t expect a lowlife to introduce you to hi-brows, nor do hi-brows habitually court lowlifes.

          I went to this guy’s house & was never so scared.  As soon as I walked in the door I felt like I was in the cave of ‘Ali Baba & the Forty thieves.’  Every room was filled with booty, everything from clothing to cosmetics, to kitchen sinks.  It was scary as I now knew I was in the house of a criminal & wow, did I talk fast to get out of there.  I persuaded him he must see me at the go-go place I worked. Then I fled.

          I saw him through the crack of my dressing room arrive at my go-go place.  I begged the mgt. to tell him I no longer worked there – I was so scared, I still feel it.  And he & his gang – sure they were all like him – just left.

          Anyway, this fence whom I shall call Joe Shmoe, told me he knew Hedy Lamarr – she was a customer.  Oh my, a great star!  I pleaded with him to introduce me, but he said she wanted to stay private.  So disappointing.



















          Months later it was on the front page of the L.A. Times – Hedy Lamarr arrested for stealing a 12k bracelet from Robinson’s – a posh dept store where I went once in a while, bought my pair of above-the-elbow black leather gloves {which I wore with my cyrese elegant knee-length party dress}. {Cyrese is a luxurious luminous rose color.}

          Maybe I’m slow but it took me years to put 2 + 2 together – Hedy Lamarr was a thief, Joe Shmoe was her fence, Shmoe was part of the underbelly of crime.  But I was never street smart, have always been a gullible, naive book worm who thought everyone was on the up & up & no one was guilty until proven so.  I was slow to assume anyone evil, my mind was not in the gutter.

          A small incident also that bears repeating.  Max Baer of the Beverly Hillbillies got into a rage because of Shmoe.  He appeared at the classic Cat saying we had a date – I could not recall making it & said I had another appt.  In walks Shmoe – Baer sees him & glares.  I felt I’d be unsafe with Baer – like he’d be aggressive.  That night he gave a vibe he was going to knock Shmoe out. Men do tend to be aggressive when they’re horny – goes with their nature.

          Anyway, I got curious about Ms Lamarr recently & decided to look her up.  Why was she a thief?  Was it habitual or sporadic?

          I read about 5 websites on her & got the picture.  She was smart as a whip, knew how to get what she wanted out of men.  I had read her life story many years ago – ‘Ecstasy & Me’ – I felt it was chaotic & didn’t get much out of it. 

          Now I learned she was an inventor & was at least partially responsible for something that led to wi-fi, patented it with someone, but never got anything out of it.  When the patent expired the Navy used the invention for something.  So she got screwed.

          Then I heard an interview with her daughter who said she’d became drug addicted.  Was that the reason she stole?  I know addicts sometimes do become thieves out of desperation – but not all of them do & it didn’t add up, as she was rich until the end, died with 3.3 million.  When arrested once she produced a check in her purse for 14k, so how could she be a thief?

          By the time I got done reading 5 websites I knew the answer – Hedy Lamarr was a psychopath – dictionary:  

            a person who has amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.”

          My Mother was one of them & that made me curious – what makes them tick?  My definition for psychopath from Mother God:

          MG:  “It’s a person who sees everyone around them as objects to use.  They have no love in the sense of unconditional or sacrificial love.  If they can use you, they like you.  If they can’t, they dismiss you or hate you.  It’s all about them – no one else matters.”













            I decided to channel {mind read} Hedy Lamarr & the last couple days I learned a lot.  I shall start from memory & go from there.  One of the first things I asked her was:

          ME:  Hedy, where are you, Heaven Hell or Purgatory?

          HEDY:  I’m in ‘no man’s land,’ neither hot nor cold, neither happy nor unhappy.

          ME:  sounds like some sort of Purgatory.  Were you a psychopath?  And why were you so successful?

          HEDY:  Yes, you saw right through me, I was a psychopath.  Everyone else mostly saw my surface, the beauty, the charm.  I was a good actress.  I did not show my inner feelings, the schemes, the lack of love.  I put up a good front, most people believed me, especially men.  My physical beauty overwhelmed them.

          ME:  What made me catch on were the lies.  You lied about everything – an honest person wouldn’t do that, sooner or later they’d own up to something, but you lied about everything, including the paternity of your son.  Every time you got arrested you lied like they did it to you, you were innocent, they were trying to get publicity for their store & all kinds of shyt like that.  You never admitted to any wrong doing – that is a clear sign of a psychopath.

          As far as stealing, I know that thieves or kleptomaniacs are usually that way over a lifetime.  Most don’t suddenly become thieves, certainly not when they have money like you had.  I suspected you were a thief your entire life, were you?  And how many times did you steal?

          HEDY:  Hundreds of times.  Most of the time I got away with it, the times I got caught were few & far between.  Every time I shopped I stole.

          You wonder why?  What was my feeling?  I felt I was superior, that people owed me something, that I was better than them, they should give me, not I give them.  It was the opposite of you.  You’re always thinking of giving, giving to people.  Haha, that wasn’t me.  And that is why I succeeded.  My beauty, charm & absolute greed made me demand the best.

          ME:  Compare yourself to my Mother.  Were you like her?

          HEDY:  Close.  If she had my beauty she could have ‘ruled the world’ so to speak.  She could have gotten any man & anything from him.  But she wasn’t that beautiful.

          ME:  From your position, did she hate me because I was the opposite of her & loved God & was honest, & adored Dad, or did she believe I was better looking than her?

          HEDY:  Both items.  She was infuriated with you & wanted you dead.  She reveled in torturing you, it gave her pleasure.  I was not as mean as her, she was a ‘10’ of meanness, I was only a 9.  I didn’t torture people or get pleasure out of hurting them, I just distanced myself from those who didn’t help me.  I had nothing more to do with them & didn’t favor them.  But if they listened to me I was favorable.

          ME:  Tell me about the men of Hollywood – the stars.  You worked with Clark Gable, Charles Boyer, Spencer Tracy, Robert Taylor, James Stewart, William Powell, Victor Mature & many other greats.  Of all the leading men, who seemed to you the most spiritual & decent?

          HEDY:  Charles Boyer stood out in that dept. 

          ME:  Can you tell me any more about these men or Hollywood?

          HEDY:  It’s difficult for you to read my mind unless you see the movies.  The only one you recall is Samson & Delilah.  What was my opinion about him?  Spiritually wise he was an ordinary man.  They were all handsome & sexy, that’s all I can tell you now.



















          ME:  What do you predict for the movie on my life?

          HEDY:  Your work in all aspects will be a great success, it will continue after your death forever.  Your religion will be well known & practiced all over the world – as you say, the future belongs to women.

         You’ll be really delighted when your movie comes out & yes, you’ll be there for the Academy Awards.  No, you don’t have to struggle to get it produced, it’ll just happen by someone recalling our life & looking you up.  They will be astounded by the wealth of information & put millions into it.  Then your work will really rock & you’ll be greatly inspired & die a very happy death, knowing you did all you could do, there’s nothing else to accomplish.

          Oh, you wonder how much longer I think I’ll stay in Purgatory.  It’s been 22 years & probably 10 more years – so I wasn’t a very good person, even 22 years is a stretch.  When I ascend it’ll be in a low place in Heaven.  The great saints are about 6’ tall – John of Arc, which gives an indication of how much Light they have.  My size will be like that of a bird, which is not the worst, some people you know there are the size of bees or beetles, lol. 

          If you want any more details to read my mind you’ll have to watch some of my movies & think about me some more.  Bye for now. 

ME:  Bye & thanks.  {End Chapter 7}












4 comments:

  1. Excellent work, Rasa! This one came out great as usual, with great artwork and plenty of fuzzies of course. Very interesting about Hedy Lamarr, I did not realize she was such a psychopath.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ajax, no one did. But I see through such people if I set my mind to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ajax, you beg the question 'What is a psycopath?' They are those without a conscience, they use people up. Some are 'nice,' polite, well mannered. But in their heart they don't care about others. Some criminals are psycopaths, but not all psycopaths are criminals. Some obey the law, go to Church, do people favors, act very friendly, congenial & kind. I's their hearts or deepest inner selves that do everything for a reason, NOT because of sincere love but because they want to be well regarded, liked, looked up to, & they also want to take advantage of those who like them. It's a tricky situation & people like this got much or most of what they wanted but in their heart they were not filled with real love. I've known several people of this nature - we all have. Some of them put on such a good act we fall for it until the Holy Spirit tells us otherwise. They are CON ARTISTS, actors, FAKES.

    ReplyDelete