Monday 11 September 2023

Fakes & Phonies Out There

 

Are any Decent Souls out There?

from Rasa Von Werder, William Bond & Pete Jackson 


I'm getting so let down & discouraged by people & this society.  Everyone wants money. I'm signed up with my financial consulting firm - there's a preliminary discussion which I think is free, then an hour discussion which I have to pay but not sure yet how much.  Not too upset about that, just saying. 

    Then there's the guy who wants people to get the non profit charter he recommends - which sounds good.  It's $2,500.  But he won't answer my important questions & says if I want more answers {he answered a few for free} I have to pay $175. for the hour.  This does annoy me a bit. 



    Then there's Xxxx.  I wrote her trying to be friends, work together, sent her the link to her article, but she ignores me.  However, almost daily I get newsletters from her asking me to sign up for various blessings, webinars, or courses.  And they are not cheap.  Supposedly if I SIGN UP for a ritual I will get Shirdi Sai Baba's Blessing.  How can she guarantee this, is she authorized to sell his blessings or conjure them up?  To SIGN UP or REGISTER for the Blessing I have to pay $25.  This seems spiritually immoral to me - Selling the things of God.  Of course they say 'it's a donation.'  But unless you give the donation, no Blessing, so it isn't voluntary - it's compulsory. 

        I want to know, is there anyone out there who cares about other humans or animals without charging for services connected to helping them?  And so far of 5 people on You tube, except for Paul Wallis who wrote 'thank you' when I sent him the link & ignored my next letter - nobody answers.  I answer everyone unless they are obnoxious, crazed, or off the wall.      









    Is there anyone out there WHO CARES?  Do they all want to USE OTHER PEOPLE?  What are you guys results when you reach out?

 

From Pete Jackson:

Excellent work, Rasa! Very interesting information here. Of course the patriarchy would suppress and obfuscate such important information about surviving Matriarchal societies, thanks for shedding light on it. {Re the Garo post}

It is quite unfortunate that most people seem to either want money or to use other people or otherwise wonder "what's in it for me?"  As I like to say, they have "more strings attached than a spider's web", lol, and often those strings are hidden.  That is my experience as well when reaching out to others, which I generally don't do very often for exactly that reason.  It is very depressing indeed.  But there are still a significant number of good and decent people out there as well who genuinely want to help others for it's own sake, no strings attached, though there's just not nearly as many such people as there should be, and it takes quite a bit of effort to find them, alas.













 

Hopefully your luck in finding such people will improve soon in that regard. 

As for Xxxx, hopefully what you were able to glean from channeling her is at least somewhat good and reassuring.  She seems great overall, albeit with some signs that suggest a predisposition to materialism.  But perhaps I am wrong. 

From William Bond:

Well they say, “money is the root of all evil”. It is the reason why democracy doesn’t work. This is what Oliver Cromwell had to say about this. -

 “It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

 Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter’d your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?














 Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil’d this sacred place, and turn’d the Lord’s temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress’d, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors. 

In the name of God, go!” 

Oliver Cromwell – April 20, 1653

 Oliver Cromwell got rid of Parliament and ruled as a dictator but he was no better ruler than the parliament or the King he beheaded.  

As Donald Trump said, “Politicians are cheap.” and to a Billionaire they probably are. It is too easy for wealthy people to bribe politicians to do what they want.  

So it’s just another reason why we need women to rule the world and perhaps they might find a better system.  















From Pete:

That is unfortunately true, William. The love of money is the root of all evil. Democracy, or what passes for it, all too often does devolve to oligarchy, plutocracy, and kleptocracy for that reason. Too many people, especially politicians, can indeed be bought for a price.  And once in power, the oligarchs and their sycophantic lackeys rig the game for their benefit.  Though I will still say that I think Sir Winston Churchill was right when he said, "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all of the others".  I would argue that the problem is not too much democracy, but far too little.  Historically, too many people have been excluded from its benefits.  

It is indeed one more reason why we need Women to rule our world, no doubt about that. And hopefully they will design a better system in the future. 













From Rasa:

Wow!  This thread needs an article.  Very valuable.  Thanks guys. 

Re Xxxx, Pete.  She gave me some surprising answers which are pretty funny.  Overall, she & those like her are afraid of me because they believe I'm evolved - they're not, but they pretend to be.  Like a small child who looks up to their Mom, puts on the Mom's clothing & thinks they are her - they {she & associates} have hung around Great Souls who are Self Realized.  They were scared to death of these guys but they basked in their sunshine, receiving all they could.  I saw a video of Sri Kaleshwar with these people surrounding him on the floor while he on a throne {deservedly} & he even called on this person to answer a question & NOT A PEEP - she was too scared! 

    Most of them, when they speak to the Swami it's in hushed tones, most of the time they are silent like scared toddlers.  But now they have gleaned the info from the Great Souls & they come back to the States where most people are dumber than they are - & now they put on the 'Mom's' clothes, or like having visited Superman & Captain Marvel, they put on the capes & PRETEND they have the Powers, or some of them, or the knowledge of these Enlightened ones.  And since the American public, as I said, is dumber than they are, they can prance around in saris, put together 'webinars' or 'courses,' repeating what Swamis told them & did, 'explaining' things they can't fully understand & certainly not do - like HEALINGS - & they say there are TECHNIQUES that they were given, all techniques - but why aren't they DOING these techniques instead of sitting there in their lovely premises, with abundant patios with fire pits, big altars with dozens of statues & pictures of the Real Deals?  Why aren't they actually DOING the things these Great Souls could do but simply SELLING BLESSINGS & RITUALS? 








Below:  the Famous Virginia Bell - the days before implants she had a body!  The50's & 60's






   Yesterday I started laughing when I saw some of these associates have now taken on the NAMES of these Self Realized Saints - like Nityananda {the Apostle of Bliss, one of my 7 spiritual husbands!} - Yogananda - Ramakrishna {for Heaven's sake, he's an Avatar!} & now they present themselves as if they ARE these Ascended Masters & they are going to give you the benefit of their knowledge & presence FOR A PRICE!  But they are NOT these Masters! 

    It's like transvestites putting on the clothing of the era of their Mom's, dress, hat, heels & all, & believing they are as convincing as Mom, a lady, & they think everyone believes they look beautiful - but they don't. 

    When I first commented on Xxxx's videos & site, she answered warmly.  But by the time I wrote her & when I sent her 2 letters she ignored me.  I was afraid she'd found out I was the 'infamous' Kellie Everts, an adult trade person, & she feared my notoriety, being associated.  But yet, she is pro sex so this didn't make sense.  She told me another story, which does make sense & because of which I wrote the previous. 

    She said,  

    "I'm afraid of you.  Because when I looked you up, it wasn't the notoriety at all, it was the fact you are Self Realized.  That means you're on the level of the Saints we associated with & studied, & that means you'll see right through me & us - you'll know we're not!  And you'll see our entire enterprise is a FRAUD & a FAKE!  This is what I fear, not your sex persona.  If you are the things you say you are - & I believe you are speaking the truth - then you're onto our game! 

    We're all living a LIE, a DELUSION.  We're as you said, sitting wearing Sari's, showing us meditating in the most Sacred places, but not much comes out of our meditation! 

    Why are we not Saints as we want people to believe we are? 

    Because we FEAR SUFFERING, the PRICE to be paid!  We'd rather just be mediocre, as we are, & sit here, repeating Truth Great Saints realized because of their sacrifices, pains & sufferings.  But we don't want that path, we want to stay where we are, & let the public BELIEVE we are great when we are not, & let them PAY for what we have, come what may.  No harm will come out of it but the loss of a few bucks!

     And we are doing some good even though we are not great, we are promoting the Greats, like Sri Kaleshwar, Sri Shirdi Sai Baba, all the various forms & Gods of the Hindus, worship of the Mother Divine, & all that.  So we aren't hurting anyone. 

    But you - I cannot be friends with you because you will see like  glass through my sari & know who I am because those who are of God - One with her - eventually find out those who are not.  And I don't want t be discovered.  So I must ignore you."



























 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Very well-said, Rasa and William. Excellent insights overall and thank your for including my responses as well. This came out excellent as usual, with great artwork and plenty of cute fuzzies of course. I will be sure to share it as well.

    Indeed, there are far more fakes and phonies than genuine folks, and even most of the marginally genuine ones can be rather mediocre as well. I think there is still some hope for Xxxx, as she still seems somewhat better than the other general types who are the subject of this article, but I would not hold my breath anytime soon.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete