Tuesday 5 December 2023

Reach Purgatory Souls

 

12-5-23    Strange Journey

 


I’m on the road I often walk in dreams, it’s over a steep hill & it’s long but some parts are beautiful.  Yes, it varies, it changes from dream to dream, sometimes with great variety or difference. Even has a large body of water in one spot on the right side, but not this dream.

What is different this time is I have a lame leg but am trying my best to make the walk anyway. 

However, to my chagrin, I still have one third of the way to go & it will start getting dark soon – maybe an hour – no way I can walk the rest of it by then.  The entire walk usually takes about three hours.






The spot where I stop to think is almost on the apex, wide open spaces on both sides, but soon I’ll be going through a wooded area.  As I look ahead I see to the right of the road {dirt road of course} a couple white camper type vehicles, one large, & a man dressed in a white shirt standing there.

I go up to him & ask,

“Is there anyone here that can give me a ride?”

He says no.

I continue walking & right away another man is to my right.  He’s very short, has deep set eyes with bags under them, very ugly, wearing a checkered blue shirt.  I ask him,

“Do you drive?”

He says no.

Have no idea how but some way I get over the hill.

This gets sketchy.  I’m in a vehicle with a male.  At some point it was my old Corvette, the Corvette had only 2 seats, but this one luckily has a passenger seat in the middle behind the 2 front, light blue just like my old Corvette was, & a male friend gets in there.

We have to get some place & it isn’t easy.

Now it’s like I no longer have a car.  Is it just me?  And I have a dog on a leash

We pass by a spot where there used to be a road but now water is cascading down strongly, the water has a strongly vanilla & white color, it’s like under a bridge, we are higher up.

“Not going there!”

I exclaim.

Apparently I’ve gone there before, conditions have changed.

We continue.  Now in front there is a rock formation, about 20’ high to the top, a soft slope, 50’ across, round like a pumpkin, also has some up & down markings like a pumpkin, the rock itself is grey with maybe sight pinkish tones & the entire thing has soft cascading water over it, no force, just soft water gently streaming down & we have to cross over this.

The dog runs before me & he isn’t big, but just the force of his run helps stabilize me as this trek might be slippery.  We get to the top without slipping because of his pull.

 

Then again it isn’t clear – am I walking, running, car, no car or what?  But suddenly the road turns into a deep FOG.  I see NOTHING, not the road, direction, whereabouts, nothing, it’s pretty unnerving.

When I come out of the fog there before me is a giant type of machine with grey adorning it on the front & sides.  It’s scary & seems to come too close to me & this machine presents some sort of threat.  It’s like we were at war & this is an enemy weapon, only we aren’t at war so what is this? 

I swerve to the right away from this machine & see a group of yards but they are all fenced in where one cannot pass through – its completely contained by these metal fences, with green grass growing inside some of them.  So in other words, there is NO ROAD, no way to keep going.

An evil man hovers in the air to my left & says to me,

“You will not get anywhere now.”

He’s wearing grey, he’s sinister & scary.  It’s a Hellish feeling.

There were many other dreams but I can’t remember now.

 

MEANING:

         *{ME:  Mother God, this has been bothering me all day but I was so busy I couldn’t write it down.  Meanwhile forgot all the other dreams.   I have a feeling this has to do with my loss of mystical ability – the lame leg – due to still thinking about the musician & occupying myself so much with music, sharing it here & there, most of the day yesterday.  I was taken off track from my usual spiritual work, my mind went astray, it was not fully awake & attentive to God.  Am I right?

And in the end, is it the devil that interferes?

Did anything good happen at all through this, did I help anyone in Purgatory?









MG:  Something good could have been when a passenger got into the seat behind the front – you were helping him but either you could not get him to Ascend, or else he did ascend, only you could not see it – a dark night engulfed you in the form of the fog.

The journey begins over a familiar road which you have seen hundreds of times in dreams, but this time you are partially DISABLED.  The lame leg is definitely your preoccupation with the musician & music; it led you astray from your clarity with Souls. Yes you have stopped caring to some degree but you were still studying trying to figure him out & this led you into his world, his thoughts, his feelings, his destiny, not our own arena.

Was it the devil? In your understanding of Satan, you realize demons come out of the ID, the lower primitive self.  And indeed when we have any type of focus on the flesh, we appear in the lower consciousness – which BLINDS us – the FOG.

You even saw a performance of his where he donned a crown with red horns & played ‘Highway to Hell.’  That was symbolic.  What he was doing there you were thinking of posting,

“This type of music will make plants stop growing’

because extreme rock’n’ roll, ‘heavy metal’, with all types of flashing lights that disorient people, definitely feeds the ID, not the higher self.

As you tried to cross the giant hill you knew you were lame & needed help.  This means you needed Saints or angels to get you help souls, but you found no help. 

Who are the characters?

Because they aren’t able to help you could mean they ARE souls in Purgatory.  They are doing their time; they can’t help anyone except by prayer.

 The first one, the colors are white, white campers, white shirt.  He might be close to Ascending, vehicles are there, but for some reason, can’t be driven – it’ not yet time.

The second one being ugly {that’s his soul} – is farther away from Ascension, neither has a vehicle which is saying he doesn’t have the Power/Grace/vehicle for that.

The man you are traveling with is probably one of your Guardian Angels & the one that gets into the ‘back seat’ which in physical doesn’t exist, could be a soul you’re trying to transport to Heaven.

But alas, either you can’t get him there or else your vision is blocked for the reasons explained.  {end}










 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This one came out excellent as usual, Rasa. The artwork and fuzzies were great as well. I will be sure to share it.

    By the way, the song "Highway to Hell" that the musician played was most likely a cover of the famous song by the Australian hard rock band AC/DC (1979), about how "hellish" their life of the road can be. I know, because heavy metal and hard rock (both old and new) are among my favorite types of music, lol. And all of this just reminded me, my favorite band Five Finger Death Punch has some great songs like "Far From Home", "Wrong Side of Heaven", and "Darkness Settles In", among others, that could easily be (half-jokingly) considered a sort of soundtrack to Purgatory.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,
    Ajax

    ReplyDelete