Friday 11 August 2023

Matriarchy, Egypt, Academics & Sex

 

Imp Letters re Matriarchy 8-12-23

Hi Rasa 

I read your dream and had a slightly different interpretation to it than you do. The way I saw it, was being aware of the most important things you have and not get sidetrack by things that are unimportant. The most important thing about striptease is that you have a beautiful body. So even in a situation where you have the wrong clothes and the music is turned down so you can’t dance properly, it didn’t matter. The people turn up to see your nude body and that in the end, that is all that matters and by getting sidetracked by things that they’re not interest in, you lost your audience.  






So the way I see it, because of your age striptease is no longer a way to attract an audience but you have had success in other part of your life and to look at this. Having a beautiful body is a gift from God but God must have given you other gifts, so what are they? What else do you do that attracts people to you?  

 

In the end most people don’t think deeply about life, so telling them that our world would be a better place if women ruled the world, or that God is Woman and not a man, is not going to attract a large audience because these ideas are too esoteric. So these ideas have to be buried in things people find entertaining. You did have some success on Youtube and I think perhaps you could try to build on that.    William 

        From Rasa:

   That's an interesting interpretation William.  Yes I'm going to start doing videos again when the weather gets cold.  But this time I'll wear conservative clothes & simple makeup, no jewelry or ornamentation.  I want to attract a new audience who want to hear what I have to say - the New Religion & what it stands for.  And other religious subjects like the meaning of spiritual poverty, the two kinds that I have experienced.  I am good at mystical theology.

 

    I might also, later on read so






me of my books when I change my videos into a 'podcast.'  A podcast can be twelve hours long!

        Thanks for this.     Rasa 

Hi Rasa 

What I’ve been thinking lately is, why would God want people like us to promoting Matriarchy? After all I’m just a working class man who is not very articulate and you use to be a stripper. It would make more sense of have very academic people promote matriarchy instead. And that is what is happening. I am in a group called Matriarchal Studies and it is a group of academic women but it is important for academic people to be ‘respectable’. So recently there has been a big discussion on this group called, “The best definition of patriarchy”, and they get caught up in all sort of complicated mental gymnastics because they won’t state the obvious. Patriarchy is about male rule and men rule through force, violence, indoctrination and intimidation.

 

So even though it is great that academic women are trying to promote Matriarchy. They are limited because they are too frightened to directly say that men do and terrible job in ruling our world and won’t say why women would do a better job in doing this. Because women are more caring and loving people. Female academics are too frighten of what male academics might say if they said this, because we still live in a patriarchal system. 

 

So the strength we both have, is that we are both outsiders. We don’t have a reputation to uphold because we didn’t have one in the first place. This means we are free to say whatever we like. So perhaps that might be another interpretation of your dream and that is we have to tell the naked truth. We are of no use if we also try to dress the truth up in ‘respectable’ clothing. Someone has to tell the naked truth about patriarchy, why we all would be better off if women ruled the world and why God is a Woman. Because no-one else is doing this.     William 

 Wow William, this is profound.  You have a way of saying the truth, the simple truth, with no frills & when a person hears you they know it's the truth.  It's because you're so innocent & without guile, with no reason to HIDE but academics have to HIDE their belief in anything but the Patriarchal party line!





    I am NOT FOND of academics.  Indeed, you explained it perfectly.  They have strict standards for reputations, they cannot afford to smear or tarnish.  Examples:  I had a young Harvard professor who taught the history of India.  We were good friends, we spoke often & shared much.  He explained to me how the English invaded India through TRADE.  I had no idea, it seemed unbelievable how one country can invade & dominate another, & bring in their military.  Later I learned they tried to do the same to Tibet, saw a long involved documentary on that, but apparently that failed.  He also introduced me to Amma, the hugging saint, he loved her dearly & had spent long vacations in India to be with her.  She appeared to me & emphatically stated, 

        "YOU TEACH!"

      Here is the rub:  I was about to publish my book on Yoga & Christianity & asked him if he could write an introduction.  He was so INDIGNANT - How dare I?:  That he never spoke to me again.

    Then I had a best friend, Dr. Ewert Cousins, the head of spirituality at Fordham & also professor at Columbia.  I met him, had lunch with him at the Univ. & elsewhere, & for two years, we spoke together every Sunday & prayed together.  He said I was the best prayer partner he'd ever had.  Even in Hawaii, I was working there for 3 months, I called him every Sunday.  I lied to him - a white lie - that I was doing public speaking on religion, as I traveled from place to place.

    He was affiliated with publishers & said my mystical work was worthy of being published.  But he was dragging his heels - two years went by.  Finally I sent my manuscript to the publisher he was associated with.  One of them knew I was a stripper & told him.  He called me & if I saw him his face was probably white.  I knew that was the end.  I never called him again & he did not try to keep our friendship going.  They are totally brainwashed about reputation - to be in association with those who are marginalized or even outcast is anathema, it means career death.  There is a convent I went to in my area because of him.  At first they were welcoming to me.  But when they found out later I was a stripper, they shun me & even though I told them I want to begin a new Order & found a  convent, the main nun does not return my calls.

    I have a feeling that's why








 Freyja no longer speaks to me.  She graduated an Ivy League college - probably Yale because she lived in New Haven - & she BELIEVES in our cause wholeheartedly.  But suddenly she cut off friendship with me, because I suspect she FEARS being OUTED as working with me.  She is gay, she believes, she followed in my footsteps, but even if she got great money from me to continue the work, she would become tarnished or tainted in her profession, whatever it is.  She must do her work secretly but if she openly promoted my work in the mainstream she wouldn't be secret any more. She's probably a big shot now & making a 3 figure income.  In my husband's firm, Sikorsky Aircraft, the new females entering the field were being paid 90k while Richard remained at the 60k level he'd been on for years, & no bonus was forthcoming, & they worked him harder than before!  Super educated women like Freyja are taking over.  I think she got her Master's degree. 

    And Pete, you know how Heidi Hoodoo treated me when I tried to friend her for Matriarchy.  She exclaimed,

    "I will NEVER work with you!" 

    And I befriended priests along the road - everywhere I went.  But when they found out I was a stripper they had the same attitude everyone else does,

    "She's low minded, probably on drugs, does sex for money, has no morals, a big-time sinner."

     {It's going to take me a while to prove to many that SEX IS NOT A SIN.  NEITHER IS NUDITY!}

    There was one exception - Fr. DePaul Genska, the Priest of Prostitutes who was a professor at Catholic Theological Union.  And get this:  He gave me his syllabus to do with whatever I wish!  I plan t publish it!  Along with some of my views on the subject.  

    And in agreement with you, let me add this:  When the Holy Virgin decided to appear to the human race, she chose the most humble, ignorant, obscure, poor people.  Look at Fatima & Lourdes, & I could name many more examples.  Juan Diego with Guadalupe.  She NEVER appeared to the great Priests or Bishops or Scholars with reputations in Universities - that I know of.  Not the famous apparitions, maybe private visions.  Sister Margaret Mary Alacoque brought us the Sacred Heart, Sister Faustina brought us the Divine Mercy - they were obscure.  And mind you, the Holy Virgin appeared to me, a stripper, before my speech in front of the White House & said, 

    "I want you to show the whole world my Immaculate Heart."

     And there was a vision - & beyond that Mary has put into my hands to evidence of her being EQUAL to our Bl Lord - this will be an important part of the New Religion, it will REVOLUTIONIZE Christianity. 

    These people of whom we speak - academics - are part & parcel of Patriarchy & they must BEHAVE in conformity with it, so how can they bring forth the truth & the facts?  Only Marija Gimbutas risked her reputation to speak the truth.  But you & I & Pete all go beyond that by speaking more brutally, plainly, re the issues.  We are way tougher than them, although they have advantages over us, that their words & books are distributed in a mainstream sort of way, like in top magazines, big publishers.  We are small potatoes in the mainstream world but GOD HAS A WAY & our ideas WILL PREVAIL!       Rasa 

        On Another Note re Egyptian Matriarchy 

From Ajax the Great {Pete Jackson}

Very interesting and well-said, both of you. It seems like ancient Egypt started out largely Matriarchal and then gradually became more and more patriarchal over time (thousands of years), much like the ancient Sumerians.  A process that accelerated once the Greeks and then Romans took over (much like when the Assyrians and then Babylonians took over, in the case of the Sumerian).  History sure does rhyme. 

And as we see once again, the sexual liberty of Women is indeed the kill switch to patriarchy, and its many levels and layers.  No wonder the patriarchy has uniformly fought tooth and nail to quash it in practice, if not also in theory. 

Best wishes,  Pete 

On Fri, Jul 28, 2023, 4:26 AM william Bond <wabond@rocketmail.com> wrote:

From what I have read there were female Pharaohs who ruled on their own. The problem is we know little about these Pharaohs because later male Pharaohs deleted them from history. So all inscriptions and statues of these female Pharaohs were destroyed. We only know about them because some inscriptions or papyrus text of them somehow managed to survive. But modern male archaeologists don’t want to talk about them either.  

There were a fight for power between women and men in ancient times and we get a sense of who was on top in any period by which deities were being worshipped. For instance Isis in some periods was the major deity and then other times she was demoted to a minor Goddess. So her status would depend on the power of different priests or priestesses at the time.     william 

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 06:50:31 AM GMT+1, Rasa Von Werder <rasavonwerder@yahoo.com> wrote:

     Very interesting William.

        So it sounds like Matriarchy.  I have Matriarchy in my blood so it makes sense why I am focused on female dominance - always have been since I can remember, even as a child starting with maybe 12 or 13, I resented the way women were treated & pushed down.  And couldn't understand WHY but then after years of study learned it was a conspiracy against women - a result of the gender war.

    We are regaining our authority now, I predict in about 200 years the male hold on us will be broken. 

    If I was her then my personality, character & interests make sense.  Like I said, Jesus was a Buddhist Guru & then reincarnated into the Hebrews - but his teaching is 100% Buddhist.  He is a continuation of Buddha, not the Hebrew religion.  The Hebrew religion is wicked Patriarchy with all its revenge, hate & murder.  It is not who God is, it is their invention of God, what they imagine, made in the image & likeness of them.  I will do a big sermon on that when I restart my videos, when it gets cold. 

    Buddha was against the Caste system, so is Jesus.  Buddha was for non violence, Jesus said turn the other cheek.  Buddha said pray daily for all sentient beings.  Jesus said whatever you do to the least of these, you do to me.  This is the OPPOSITE of what the Hebrews believed.  The 10 Commandments had to be only for THEM, how they should be with other Hebrews.  Because they broke every Commandment toward other people & ridiculously said God told them!  God does not tell people to kill others & take their property & their girls for rape.  But that is what they did.  Such hypocrisy.  And Moses parted the Red Sea?  I read that in the extreme North the Red Sea gets so low they have a road where caravans of camels regularly crossed. 

    I'm getting comfortable with the idea I was Nefertiti, it's beginning to make sense.  How I feel about things.  What you added about the matrilineal line is fascinating.  A man had to marry a female Pharaoh to become Pharaoh?  I will have to study this.  And women had sexual liberty?  So indeed, the sexual liberty of women is the kill switch to Patriarchy, like we all agree.             Rasa 

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 01:24:57 AM EDT, william Bond <wabond@rocketmail.com> wrote: 

The Ancient Egyptians did have matrilineal inheritance. This was because they didn’t have strict marriage laws and women were able to have sex with whomever they want and so it was uncertain whom fathered her children.  So the only secure succession was down the female line. As the result, a man could only be Pharaoh by marrying the female Pharaoh. This resulted in many Pharaohs marrying their sister and is some cases their mother to become Pharaoh. So inbreeding was a big problem for the Ancient Egyptian royal family. So yes Nefertiti was probably the true Pharaoh.      William

 On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 06:03:14 AM GMT+1, Rasa Von Werder <rasavonwerder@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Thanks Pete & William. 

Yes from what I read, she had a very high position, at some time, she was the Pharaoh.  First she was equal to her husband, then he died, & she was Supreme.  Because of the sculptor who made that statue of hers, she's the most famous lady of Antiquity.  Everyone praises her beauty.  And there was a NUDE statue of her!  That does remind me of me, lol. -  As 'Miss Nude Universe".  

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 08:23:34 AM EDT, william Bond <wabond@rocketmail.com> wrote: 

I don’t know if this has anything to do with Nefertiti, but I remember some time ago seeing a program that said that the worship of the Sun God Atum gave the priestesses great power because the high priestess became the wife of Atum. Which put her in a position above that of the high priest. It Nefertiti and her husband Akhenaten promoted the worship of Atum in Egypt, then perhaps this might have been her idea to do that.     william

















































 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. This one came out excellent as usual, Rasa. Very well-said overall.

    I will add that academics are indeed overrated for the most part, with very very few rare exceptions. They tend to be too prissy and elitist and snobby and pompous and judgy and imperious at best. Overlapping with them are of course too many self-styled "radical feminists" (read: SWERFs) that are really just warmed-over neo-Victorians at best, and modern-day Pharisees at worst. Ditto for that *other* group of modern-day Pharisees, the increasingly outmoded patriarchal religionists. It's Horseshoe Theory in action. And when you ultimately leave them all in the dust in the long run, the "Parable of the Great Banquet" comes to mind.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additionally, I will never forget the academics and other zealots who turned against Amnesty International because the latter came out openly supporting decriminalization of sex work. Seriously, if they will throw Amnesty under the bus, they will clesrly throw anyone under the bus.

    ReplyDelete