Thursday 14 December 2023

The Paris Boys Choir - MOZART Requiem - Petits Chanteurs de Sainte-Croix...


I saw Amadeus in 1984 - when I was a dancing star in San Francisco at the Mitchell Bros O'Farrell Theater {the one who killed his bro was going to shoot me dead in the street - for preaching - he was demonic - but God saved me by giving me such bad indigestion I could not work that day}  Anyway, the manager told me I had the rest of the week off with full pay as the 'guy who called & said he'd kill you dead if you kept preaching' - he was white as a sheet with fear.....So I had 4k in my pocket & went to Church daily {did that anyway} went to Church twice a day, went to art exhibits & movies.  And there was Amadeus, which I saw several times that week.  The portrayal of the requieum was so riveting I loved it from then on.  And this is a great version.

No comments:

Post a Comment