Saturday 20 July 2024

Chinese disciple update

 Xiang Ling

From:

[Redacted]@yahoo.com
To:Rasa Von Werder


Sat, Jul 20 at 7:45 AM
Hello Mother Rasa sorry for the long time not writting,I recently lost a relative and my working hours have increased but I have had time to practico severa. Steps to connect to the espiritual realm,even tho i cannot see you in person during a sesión where my spirit traveled around the World encounter ING the one soul I noticed is quite familiar that being your Mother Rasa I saw you are feeling overwored I hope you May rest enough to recover, one of the visions I had was of a woman with a long coat, a crowd and hands praying, I seen it as a glowing light present around the entire world, that's about it blessings from yixian, liaoning Province, china
















Dear Son Xiang,

the woman you see with praying hands, crowds, all over the world sounds like Our Holy Mother - the Virgin Mary
   Please listen to my podcasts to learn how I am.  I am OK & been through hard times but God has cleansed me & I am closer to Her.            Rasa













            






4 comments: