Friday 5 July 2024

Possessed Lady Improvement

 

7-5-24    Continue this Vein, have my exorcisms worked?  Possessed lady friend of mine seems to have improved

I’m with a lady – we’re close.  We’re outside somewhere in some sort of semi-enclosed place like a garden or park with a picnic table.  She’s to my right, I’m {or my body} is a bit left, front.  And I look just ike Jayne Mansfield in that see-through most glamorous dress, all net, to the floor, jewels covering part of her breasts, her private area & below her knees, cascades of jewels – her waist is tiny.


THIS below is the dress I'm in, lol & how I look, small waist







A black man {not re race, dreams re spirit} comes by & says something to the lady.

He’s a ruffian or ghetto type.

I look at her trying to figure why he addressed her – like they had something in common.

Was it the slouch hat?  Its white terry cloth, sort of on the side of her head, folded ‘round & its open partway in the middle so you can see the dark hair of her scalp. I think that’s it. It’s like a ‘gang sign’ like when they tie sneakers up on the electric wires to tell rival gangs it’s their territory, a sign of who’s who, what’s what.

The rest of her, you can see her arms out of the cut off shirt, which is white.  Her body is MUSCULAR, & her skin a sort of dark goldeny beige, wet & shiny.  And I then realize she looks LIKE A MAN & he thought she was a man & addressed her instead of me. 

And I say something & the newcomer says,

“Oops”

when he realizes it’s a lady as he would not be permitted to address a strange lady, me or her.

She’s then staring into the mirror, & stares so hard I can’t get her attention.  I call & call her but she’s staring at her face.  Her face seems lit up & looking open, nice features, & this time, like a female.  It’s a revelation about herself.

MEANING:

*{It seems the terry cloth hat is the KEY. A TOWEL would be used on the head after washing the hair.  Hair is THOUGHTS.  Her head has ‘taken a bath,’ – taking a bath or baptism is PENANCE.

This is re the lady with the demon, who I have now ended our relationship except for emergencies – no more daily or weekly contact or convos.

We being outside could mean we are ‘on the outs.’

The character going by who doesn’t address me, but her, thinking they have something in common – they are both men – is a DEMON.  The man symbol ight mean ‘aggressor’ or ‘predator.’  Notice the ruffian/ghetto person fits that description & he at first thuht this lady was a man – a demon like himself.

But then he sees no, this is not a predator/ aggressor / ruffian & he says ‘oops,’ they no longer have anything in common – it’s not a demon.

Which indicates the lady no longer has a demon.

Under the spirit of her demon – she was aggressive & STRONG in her aggression.  I recently told her to slow down,

‘you don’t talk – you BARK.’

The HAT – a hat is also who you are, your ROLE in life. “I wear many hats.”

But this hat being ‘slouch’ or to the side of her head looks like it’s coming off.

And so she’s been chastised, corrected & ‘I was not humble until I was humbled’ King David said.

My interdict to her has caused a major awakening – like ‘Why did she cut me out of her life?’

But probably the main change has been the exorcisms, which I’ve been pronouncing day & night for two days, invoking every saint I can think of & all that is Holy.  Never done so many exorcisms on anyone n my life.

Her looking in the mirror is herself sans demon.  Not a bad person, the face is now illuminated & she is thinking so strongly on who she really is she doesn’t even hear me.  It’s a new me – I’m changed.  Now she’s a woman, not the predator / ruffian.

Thank God for the improvement.  Tough love works.

PS  the demon has been with her so long {at least 68 years since they’ve been abusing me!} that it might come back.  I will not allow her into my graces for a long time, & then, with reservations.

The net is like am I a FISH {Christian} caught in this net?  And God added all the Graces, which are the JEWELS over certain spots?   {End}














 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Rasa! Looks like your exorcisms worked. HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

    The article itself also came out excellent with plenty of cute fuzzies as well 😊

    Best wishes,
    Pete

    ReplyDelete