Friday 31 January 2020

DREAM INTERPRETATION



1-31-20-ADVENTURES IN PARADISE-SNAKES-A FEMALE FOLLOWER

          THIS IS ABOUT MY CONTACTING SOMEONE ABOUT COLLABORATING ON A BOOK.  IT HAS A POSITIVE FEELING.  I DREAMED IT BEFORE I DID IT – A PSYCHIC DREAM.
         

          Dream:   For one thing, I’m in a tropical place like a LONG VACATION. 

          I’m walking OUTSIDE BAREFOOT & here I see there are plenty of snakes!  All kinds – big, small & tiny, many small & tiny ones in groups or bunches in moist puddles.  I sense none of them is poisonous so I’m not too afraid, but I don’t want to step on them.

          (THE SNAKES MIGHT BE IDEAS – NOT BAD ONES, JUST DIFFERENT THAN WHAT WE IN THE WEST ARE USED TO.  THIS PLACE, WHICH IS INDIA, IS TROPICAL, SO THEY HAVE IDEAS {SNAKES} WE DON’T HAVE. IT’S ALSO A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE, THESE SNAkES ARE DIFFERENT IDEAS EXPRESSED IN THEIR LANGUAGE.



          MY BEING BAREFOOT IS BEING HUMBLE & RESPECTFUL HERE – IN EASTERN PLACES ONE USUALLY TAKES OFF ONES SHOES OR BOOTS.  IF NOT IT’S A SIGN OF DISRESPECT.

‘DON’T WANT TO STEP ON THE SNAKES IS DON’T WANT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL’ – AS IN ‘DON’T WANT TO STEP ON ANYONE’S TOES.’)

          There are dogs around also, just lying around.  I see one dog take a black snake & bite it right through its body, right through the middle.  It’s just natural instinct.  I didn’t feel sorry for the snake, I just saw this action as the dog’s instinct.

          (IN THIS CONTEXT A SNAKE MIGHT SEEM LIKE A BAD THING, PERHAPS A ‘BAD IDEA,’ & THIS DOG, WHICH IS AN INNER SENSE, TAKES A BITE OUT OF IT AS YOU WOULD ‘TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME.’



          I FEEL THIS REFERS TO MY SAYING WAS THAT THE TERM ‘DESTROY THE MIND’ THE HINDUS USE IS A BAD ONE.)

          I had been with a group of people.  We were sort of ‘exploring.’  It’s a BIG ADVENTURE out here & we are sitting around watching what’s going on.  It feels like India.  It’s kind of boring, like prosaic, ordinary, & yet, I am waiting & expecting for something to happen.

          There’s a FEMALE FOLLOWER near me – she goes wherever I go, but I don’t talk to her, just see her.  One time I’ve been sitting a while in a spot, just get up abruptly, like gather my metallic grey skirt, (or does she have this skirt on?) & take off.  I glance to see her & indeed she has gotten up & is following me.  I surmise she’s a DISCIPLE.  I don’t have to tell her ‘I’m going here, or there,’ we’re not EQUALS.  In other words, she is submissive to me, like a disciple with a Guru, I don’t have to explain anything, just move, & her role is to follow.



          (MY DISCIPLE MIGHT BE MY FLESH OR AN UNKNOWN SOUL--A MYSTERY—BUT IT MIGHT PREDICT THAT THIS PERSON I CONTACTED WILL BELIEVE IN ME.)

          I get to some sort of outdoor restaurant, poor, rustic, as they would have in India.  Food is set outside--Lots of boxes of fresh raw veggies & greens.  Not sure what I do here.

          But a female companion was carrying something she did not need—it was like cardboard cutouts.  She lugged it for a long time.  She leaves it here with the young girl running the food stand – it turns into nice brown wood doors, short doors like ‘swinging’ ones you might find in a bar – but they aren’t attached yet, just leaning there to the left & right, they are more ‘Western’ & substantial than the doors they have now, & prettier, & if they wish, they can now attach them.  And the female who was carrying them did not at all need them & did a good deed by donating them to this poor girl.



          (THESE DOORS YOU SEE ALL THE TIME IN WESTERN MOVIES:  THE SWINGING WOODEN BAR DOORS.

          THIS GIRL CARRYING THIS ‘WESTERN DOOR’ OR IDEA, OR *PORTAL* TO WESTERN THINKING IS WHAT I’VE DONE IN THIS LETTER.  I HAVE PROPOSED THAT WE CORRELATE WESTERN TERMS TO HINDU TERMS, TO GET SOME CLARIFICATION FOR THE WESTERN DEVOTEES.

THIS IS AN ACT OF CHARITY OR ‘DONATION.’  THE RESTAURANT RESPRESENTS SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT, HERE I ADD TO THEIR HINDU RESOURCES.)
                              
***AT MY BK’LYN APT.***


          At the B’klyn apt it seems busy, happy & festive.  A man who is a politician, whom I like very much, even love, is here.

          When I knew him before he was thin.  Now he’s about one hundred pounds heavier, smiling & happy, wearing a silky long-sleeved white shirt.  At one point I take both my hands & feel his bicep – his arm just hanging there, he’s not flexing, but his bicep area is big & meaty, which I guess I approve.  He’s standing in the kitchen facing the stove while I’m standing at the edge of the living room.

         (I GET THE FEELING THIS IS THE MAN I CONTACTED.  HE WAS THIN, NOW 100 POUNDS HEAVIER--COULD MEAN THAT MY ATTENTION, RESPECT, HAS NOURISHED HIM GREATLY.  IT’S KIND OF LIKE SAYING, ‘HE / SHE  MADE ME FEEL NINE FEET TALL.’  YOU GET ‘BIGGER,’ A FEELING OF BEING ‘A BIGGER PERSON’ WHEN YOU’RE LOVED.  WHEN RIDICULED OR HUMILIATED YOU COULD ‘SHRINK DOWN’ IN SIZE, BECOME ‘LITTLE’ OR UNIMPORTANT.



          FEELING HIS BICEP IS GIVING HIM CREDIT FOR BEING STRONG IN LOVE – SPIRITUAL STRENTH, BECAUSE ARMS ARE THE ‘STRENGTH’ TO GIVE LOVE – HANDS ARE LOVE ITSELF.

PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE OTHER APPLICATIONS TO BEING ‘OVERWEIGHT’ – ALMOST ALL SYMBOLS HAVE MULTIPLE MEANINGS, YOU HAVE TO DISCERN IN THE CONTEXT OF THE DREAM, THE OVERALL MEANING.)

          This guy seems Italian & his background leaves it that some people here don’t fully approve him.  He has dark hair like an Italian, thick eyebrows, but he is ever-jolly, & I don’t judge him the way others do—don’t believe he’s done anything serious.

          He goes into the small bedroom which has no door & right there my brother is going to interview him.  They are sitting facing the open door, my brother has recording equipment.  Where they are sitting seems like a couch all across the small room – the room is narrower than it was in real life.



          The interview starts & my brother plays some lovely music from the radio.  But then, disaster, there’s an interference as the radio station begins to do something completely different – not nice music at all, advertisements or something.  Shall I help by jumping in & trying to find something better on the radio?  Not sure what happens then.

          (THIS COULD BE AN INTERVIEW HE DID THAT STARTED OUT GREAT BUT THEN HAD SOME DISAGREEMENTS.)
         
          The ‘politician’ whom I’ll call ‘ITALO’ does something interesting.  I guess its Christmas, & there’s a large tree near the big window of the living room, about 7-8’ tall.  But to the side of the tree is a tiny very full-bodied tree only about 3’ tall, & toward the top is inserted a statue of Holy Mary in white.  Italo bends in front of this little tree & image & worships it—he loves it.  This pleases me much.
 


          (THIS MAN, BY HONORING MOTHER GOD—HERE PRESENTED AS ‘OUR LADY OF LOURDES’ SHOWS HE IS CLOSE TO THE DIVINE.  MANY CATHOLIC BOOKS EXPLAIN THAT BEING DEVOTED TO THE BL. VIRGIN MARY IS A SIGN OF SUPERIOR SAINTHOOD.

 BEING CHRISTMAS IS A TIME OF GREAT JOY, LOVE & BLISS.  APPARENTLY MY CONTACTING HIM & DISCUSSING SOME ISSUES MAKES BOTH OF US HAPPY.)

          I test his bicep a second time, his body seems to SHRINK just a bit, like he suddenly lost 30 pounds from his middle, his shirt turns like light grey checks & gets kind of loose from the weight loss.  I see him standing in the exact same spot like the first time.

(SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS WILL GIVE THIS MAN JUST A LITTLE LESS HAPPINESS.

THE SHIRT GOES FROM SILKY WHITE TO MEDIUM COTTON GREY CHECKS—CHECKS ARE CROSSES, THEY HURT.  THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS HURT, IT’S MILD.  LIGHT GREY IS MENTAL.

LOSING WEIGHT SUDDENLY IS LIKE ‘THE WIND WENT OUT OF MY SAILS.’--WHICH MEANS I’M NOT MOVING AHEAD AS FAST AS I WAS – NOT AS JOYFUL, SATISFIED OR MOTIVATED.  NOTICE THE SHIRT IS NOW LOOSER, LIKE WIND LEAVING SAILS.)




          Now I’m standing in my kitchen.  I seem to be REMODELING.

          Around me are soft lights with light green walls, it’s a feeling of love & festivity, like Christmas & also one of change.  As I stand in the kitchen facing the living room, the stove used to be on the left corner wall – but it isn’t there.  Instead there’s a table like a counter that extends from the stove-space, over the area where there was a small cabinet, it’s covered with a light green cover – the walls are plain.

          Across that I need to make a change.  The regular kitchen table is still there right in front of the huge window.  But at the wall where it meets the ceiling there are about five ‘winner’s circle’ stiff cloth emblems with about a foot of ribbon on each one.’  These are those emblems that are a round ball, surrounded by curved pleated ribbon, usually placed on the winner of a contest, & they are pastel off-colors, blue & grey—these are going straight across in a row.  I realize these ribbons are TOO FANCY for a kitchen, they belong in THE BEDROOM, & I’ll take them down.  The plain wall like across the room is much better.  I notice the wall where it’s plain is kind of soft gold / yellow, not garish, just plain.  Sometimes plain is best.

          (THIS MIGHT BE SAYING ‘GO EASY ON THE BRAGGING.  YOU PUT YOUR MEDALS HERE, THEY BELONG SOMEWHERE ELSE, KEEP IT SIMPLE, NOT PUSH YOUR KUDOS SO MUCH.  ALL I DID WAS SEND LINKS TO MY BOOKS, I GUESS THAT’S SEEN AS BRAGGING IN THIS DREAM.

‘BELONG IN THE BEDROOM’ MIGHT SAY ‘KEEP THE AWARDS PRIVATE OR QUIET.’)

          The dream holds a festive feeling.

          (THIS PREDICTS A GOOD OUTCOME.  CHRISTMAS IS WHEN GIFTS ARE GIVEN, A GREAT DEAL OF LOVE IS EXCHANGED – MORE THAN AT ANY TIME OF YEAR.)

No comments:

Post a Comment