Saturday 28 October 2023

Why He Ended up With Me Not Her

 

 

10-28-23    Contact Nick and cutest male all women want


 
I am with my grandma & sister in a plush apt, where I see several high beds covered in light green, aqua or blue covers.

Grandma is the boss & it seems I’ve been out for months, dating, looking for men or a special man, trying to accomplish something.  But I have not found the right man for me somehow.

But I hear a thought consistently,

“Call Frank”

which means Sinatra, whom I dated years ago & forgot & after a while I finally call him & in the next scene, I’m in his premises.

Just before that I exclaimed,

“Frank Sinatra?  Could not be him because he doesn’t need help – he’s in Heaven.  This must represent Nick!”

And so I sort of wake up a minute & tell Nick a few times I love him over & over & give him kisses & a hug, don’t know if it gets through to him.

Then I’m in his large apartment.  I’m in his dining room, sitting eating a hard boiled egg.  I get the shell into my mouth & part of it falls on the floor.  I just want to finish this egg but having trouble.  Want to hurry so I can deal with Frank/Nick.

He’s sitting in the next room left in a chair facing away from me at a 180 degree angle.  I am thinking of making up with him as I’ve ignored him for a long time & apparently it hurt him, he missed me.  I also need him for something but I don’t know what – maybe love.

As he sits I think of several things.  Maybe I will ask him to

“Put on your robe”

which means let’s get intimate.

I might even say,

“Do you have an extra robe for me?”

I might sit in his lap & say nice things.

These are all things I think about but don’t see me doing anything.

The feeling here is I searched for a long time, did not find anyone for a partner.  Now I’m back to him & is he the one?  I seem to be flirtatious.  {to be analyzed later}











The Super Cute Young Male every Female Wants

 

I’m at a kind of working place like a small factory & ahead of me are 3 people including two males.  One of these males is very young, like 19, & incredibly cute with sex appeal. 

* {CUTE MALE:  Nick.  This is not how it happened, but the dream presents the story in a way to illustrate a point. What is the point?} * 

I am thinking of how to secretly rope him in.  For some reason, it has to be secret because why?  I don’t know.  Maybe his youth, me being mature?

So I am plotting.  But before my scheme reaches fulfillment another female appears.  I discuss the young male with her, she wants him also.  She is more in my class as far as age, not real young either.  She reminds me of a female working in a local grocery store, just an ordinary type but full of hopes & confident of her charms.

She doesn’t know my desire for him.

As a way to get him into her clutches, she says,

“We can always get pizza.”

And then, she does ask him out for pizza after the day’s work is done – that’s her scheme.  Go for pizza, get friendly, then go to her or his place.

I am politely invited along but this disturbs me as will she get to him first?

When I go where she told me to meet them, they aren’t there. 

* {IT BECOMES A CONFLICT, her & me.  This is the female who eventually got him to live with her & they had a child, cementing the relationship with cocaine – (which eventually killed him from a heart attack.)  Here she misdirects me, trying to steer me away from him.  And FOR A WHILE I DO LOSE HIM – the time after she got with him, he did not speak to me for NINE MONTHS which seemed like forever.}  * 

I go up & down the street.  There are numerous restaurants – maybe I got the address wrong.  I check a huge amount of places & finally, after a very long time, end up in a place randomly, just to eat a snack, just for myself.

And without knowing it, in this restaurant that seats hundreds of people ‘high up’ – like you have to walk up a flight of stairs, & in a circle of sorts, there are like 50 tables, each one fully loaded with people.  I get the feeling they are al wearing cotton or linen in a vanilla or very light beige color.  We are against a wall to the left on a small table, his back against the wall to my left, she directly in front of me but looking backward.

Then she turns forward & is SHOCKED to see me – I have found them, I am here, & that changes the entire ball game.

I said to her,

“I went to the place you told me & you weren’t there.”

Now I was placed here, at this spot, by a Power higher than me, you could call it chance or fate, I did not arrange it, but here I am, out of all those places among all those people, at the same tiny table with them. 

{THIS IS PROOF THAT it was the Almighty who in spite of her  shenanigans & all the other people ‘downtown’ where we operated, the hand of God put me WITH HIM where she HAS TO EXIT the scene.  God knew everything, as always, & what does this exactly represent? 

Could it be the time OF HIS DEATH?  Because before his death I had ignored him for a long time as things weren’t going my way.  (His Face Book portrays great suffering, remorse & wanting to die, as he said he had no one to turn to.  Why?  I represented all there was of Mother / home / security in spite of how badly he treated me – but I was GONE.)  He would not leave her or the drugs, it was no use my trying to have a relationship.  But here I am!  And here SHE IS NOT as she has to LEAVE!} *

But she gets up & says,

“I have to go to work.”

I see she is wearing a slick/slim or lustrous light grey dress, lady like.  It has a couple folded seams running all the way down in front, I don’t know how long the dress is, I assume it’s street length. 

*{ME:  Mother God here I get lost.  Her leaving means what?  Having to work, must leave.  Her dress, silvery, lady like, two seams folded in front, what does it mean?  I know it’s a message.

MG:  Yes indeed.  First hint “folded” as in the two folded seams running down her dress.  Folded is ended.  “We folded,” “our show folded” is we were ended, it stopped.  Her relationship with Nick folded.  She assumed it would be for always, but always in this case was only of the earth, the silvery lustrous dress represents ‘forever marriage’ which ended.  And that is why SHE IS SHOCKED that YOU are here but she WILL NOT BE.  He dies, you inherit him, she does not!  Why?  Her love is of the earth, your love is Eternal, Godlike & the two of you are Soul Mates.

The work symbol?  Again, the earth.  You do not have to work to keep him – he is yours by a Higher Power.  She had to work to enable him to do his drugs, so she could keep him.  Her time to exit, yours to enter.  Theater of Life.} *

 Because she has to leave right now, it isn’t certain does she have to go home to sleep to get up early for work?  That’s the feeling I get.  Was she trapped by her schedule & me showing up, meaning that I will get the guy & she won’t?  Not be the first, anyway.  {He is the type of guy that will have sex with almost anyone}

But I’m not sure of things.  Has she already got to him, made love to him, & then went out for food?

There’s also an issue of photography.  I am a professional photographer & I offered him to work {when?}, during which time I knew I’d get to him.  But did she also offer him work to take some pictures of him?  And did she do it?

I’m planning to ask him.  But I think if she offered to take pics of him, she probably just took him to her place & did not do it, or if she did, just took a small amount of amateur shots.

But I am serious about photography. And if & when I get him to my place I will take many professional & great images of him.  So it veers from ‘just sex’ to photography.

After she leaves his position changes.  He sits from my left to my right.  Just beyond him is a pretty young girl looking at him.  I say to her to calm her down, 

* { SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD is a very great honor, given to Jesus Christ, the bible says.  And so, first he was on your left, as you were separated.  It is the ‘left path’ or the dishonorable road, but then, in death, he now sits at the right hand – where he was supposed to be from the start.} * 

“Yes, he is cute.  Every woman wants him.”

Somehow this dissuades her ardor, which is what I wanted.

 {EVERY WOMAN WANTS HIM – dissuade her ardor.  This is to illustrate the difference between earthly love & Divine.  Every woman wants his body.  He physically has what they want.  But this is not Eternal.  Only the one who has Eternal love for him can be with him after death, the rest are left behind, the body, the object of their desire, is gone.  And to be Soul Mates means he also contains that love for you.  It can’t be one way.

 ME:  What is the significance of the photos? - Her photos, my photos? 

MG:  Photos are ‘the picture.’  Her picture of him or concept is amateurish; it is not Eternal or Divine.  Your PROFESSIONAL view of him is Godlike.  You see his Soul, not just the body, you were concerned about his spiritual welfare – she was not.} *












 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment