Thursday 2 November 2023

Will Women Finally Defeat Men?

 


From William:

 Just saw a video about the gender wars and how men are losing out. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBG1Wgg32Ok

 

I think what interest me Pete, with this video. He admitted that when patriarchy stopped oppressing women and give them some form of equal rights, in education, women not only became equal to men but overtook them. So he is calling for boys and girls to be treated differently because boys cannot compete against girls on an equal playing field.      William 



Pete Jackson says:

Indeed, while he may not have used those exact words, that is what he effectively meant.  Funny how people who claim to support "meritocracy" and such only do so when it personally benefits their own demographic group.  In a true meritocracy with a level playing field, Women come out ahead.    Pete

 

From William:  Hi Rasa

I don’t know why they were opposed to women working in factories in Germany. In Britain there was a tradition of women working in factories going back to the beginning of the industrial revolution in the 18th  century.  I know in WW2 some senior members of the Nazi party wanted to have women working in war factories but Hitler overruled it. But I also know that the Nazis allowed French women to work in factories when they occupied France

 

I suppose it was about the idea that women should only be housewives to look after the house and children. And I suppose this idea was enforced differently in different countries.   William

 

From Pete:  You are correct, William.  The Nazis were pretty big on "traditional" gender roles, it seems:

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder,_K%C3%BCche,_Kirche

 

William says:  Thanks Pete for looking that up, It does seem that all the most brutal and cruel regimes of the world whether its the Nazis, Muslims, Stalinists or fascists, all have same attitude about women.   William

 

Pete says:  You're very welcome, William.  Ironically, I had also read a while ago that some of the top Nazi brass and their philosophers were supposedly closet matriarchists who ultimately wanted Women to take over in the (distant) future, if one could believe that.  One can even see some traces of that in the design of their economic system early on, perhaps.  But that clearly clashed with their otherwise cruel and very patriarchal ideology.  So what little was left of it was at best more of a 19th century Victorian style "maternalism" that put ("Aryan") Women on a "pedestal", one that looked more and more like a prison every day.

 

(May this be a cautionary tale to the Phyllis Schlafly types and their ideological descendants today)   Pete

 

from William:   I can believe that some Nazis were matriarchists, Pete. There are many political parties who start off with good intentions but get taken over by people with very different beliefs. The Nazi party came from the German Workers party, but when Hitler took it over, he changed it into something very different. A bit like the Republican party it started off as a anti-slavery party but it got turned into a right-wing party during the 20th century.    William

 

from Rasa:  Look here William & Pete – this gives us a strong card to play.  “HITLER wanted women to stay in the home.  He did not want them working outside the home.”  And so according to the Patriarchists, whatever a male leader says goes, like St. Paul saying women can’t preach, then if Hitler said it, women must obey.  Same principle.  This shows the world how idiotic it is to listen to male ‘leaders.’ 











On another subject, from Rasa:

 And I had some thought about what I said re people being stupid.  I said what I did not mean to say.  What bothers me with people the most is their disregard for God.  They do NOTHING to build up their relationship with God.  No meditation, no prayer, no study, no thought.  This puts them on the Broad Highway to Hell.  They disregard God & absorb themselves in the flesh & the world, which puts them at risk of losing their souls.  And they think they are safe - they tell me they have done nothing bad, therefore, they deserve Heaven.  Lol.  Not true.

 

And because of this attitude, their VIBES or energy is bad, & some of them have demons.  And they TRANSMIT this energy & even demons to a person who doesn't want it.  And so when I stay away from people in general, I am the happiest.  At best, they waste my time.

 

I am about God, for God, of God.  I have work to do.  They interfere with my work, clutter my mind, dissipate my energy.  I only want people close to me who work for God as I do. The rest I pity.  I do my charity not so much to people on earth but those in Purgatory - which few people think of.  On earth I feed wild animals, at a cost right now of about $250. a week.  That's my earthly charity for the most part, so I feel I have done what I can.  People are mostly USERS, borrow money they have no plan of paying back.  They are losers & deadbeats in general, I learned the hard way to stay away from them. - Most of them.  Yes I pity them but I don't want them as associates, they interfere with my schedule.  We have nothing in common. 

I do have worthwhile, important friends, who are on my mailing list.  And that is all I want.

 As far as what I said about people being stupid re worldly things - that is not the issue.  I misspoke.  They can be ignorant of the world but aware of God, which makes them worthwhile.   Rasa 

About putting women to work in factories from Rasa:

I get it now, it makes sense.  These Nazi types & Patriarchy types who will not put women to work in factories it is not because they want to degrade or hurt women – it is because WORK IS FREEDOM.  A person deprived of work & earning a living makes them susceptible to slavery or subservience to someone else who pays the bills.  And that’s what Patriarchs want, keep women at home struggling with kids & the drudgery & boringness of housework.  Keep them out of the labor force as that gives them FREEDOM.

 

If we consider the early days prior to strong feminism, women WERE deprived of work.  Their most likely job was HOUSEWIFE.  It wasn’t because of love men enforced this, it was to keep control over them.  The traditional family with men at the head is a place of control, intimidation & possible ABUSE of women & children, not always physical but mental, doctrinal abuse.  It is brainwashing done through the Scriptures, the bible, the Koran, whatever Patriarchal Old Testament rag they believe in & use as a springboard for fallacies.  After all, if they said it 2k years ago, it must be true!  Haha!  St. Paul said it, he will not suffer women to speak on religious dogma, not to preach, so therefore, women cannot preach!  Why?  Because men said it?  It’s all a bunch of lies, a house of cards that will topple soon.

 

I was deprived of work by my Mother who wanted to keep me disempowered, weak, without funds, without freedom. And she gave me no money to pay for necessities, like dentist, clothes, even though my Dad contributed to our welfare.  He was paying the mortgage.  But not one cent for me.  And when I got jobs, no sooner did she find out where, she called up & got me fired.  Work is empowering!

 

I am thinking this through as never before.  As you guys stated, the most tyrannical governments did not want women working outside, keep them slaves at home.  {That was me on the farm near Freehold, NJ – did all the housework while they worked outside, made money.  No allowance.} That proves the issue perfectly, that the role of housewife is woman belonging to man, his property, his slave, his concubine, his breeder, his servant that waits on him.  And safely kept in that little house where she cannot meet opportunities.     Rasa

 

William says:  Hi Rasa

I have had similar thoughts about preserving my writings. That is why recently I have put some of my ideas in three books, “Why Men Are the Submissive Sex,” , “Femdom Witchcraft” and “Femdom Christianity.” These books are published by a femdom publisher (Femdom Cave), because they are the only people who will publish my books. I have also written femdom fictional books under the pen name, Fred Finley where I bury some of my ideas in these books. 

 

I don’t know what to say about women. I can see you are unique because you are willing to fearlessly shout about Matriarchy. But clearly most women are far too frightened to do this. I think most women do fear patriarchy and think if they criticize men too much they might get hurt. The irony of this is that when I first come on the internet and put forward my ideas. It was mostly feminist women who criticized me, not men. I think if you clearly say men do a terrible job in ruling the world and point to things like wars and the gap between rich and poor, many men will agreed with you.




















 

1 comment:

  1. Very well-said overall, Rasa and William. Thank you very much. I will be sure to share this far and wide. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete