Monday 23 September 2024

More on Royals



9-23-24 Addendum to 9-20-24 Dream regarding the ascension of Diana & Margaret & another dream that might be about Philip

         *{Imp symbol, scene, deep meaning: When I am worried about “my turn but I have to go to the rest room” speaking to Margaret facing her, who IGNORES me, hurting my feelings & changes the subject, saying,

        “We have to pay for this?”

        It means SHE DIDN’T CARE re my concern about my death – when is it MY TURN? And reference to rest room is RIP, lol. She IGNORES this – hurting my feelings – means she DOESN’T CARE about other people & then the next question about PAYING FOR THIS explains PRECISELY why she’s in Purgatory a LONG TIME – NOT CARING ABOUT OTHERS.

Then there are the TWO DRESSES that might give some clues. Margaret’s is traditional as seen in the white roses – like my Mom’s, & the puffy white dress, not floor length, might be saying ‘girl – not mature’. This meaning is not CERTAIN but possible.

As for Diana’s dress, I’m sure I have the meaning right. She is like a ‘flapper’ of the 20’s – the Charleston days – when they discarded the repressive Victorian & Edwardian eras, chucking the corsets, the hourglass figures, buttoned up, discarding all that for shapeless chemises, short, no underwear, & dancing & having fun like crazy. This was REBELLION against old traditions & customs.

Here Diana is wearing that sort of dress with {she told me} Charles in front of her – she is rebelling against him & his demands – while not loving her but wanting her to tow the line. The circle around her neck of blue - I wondered, why didn’t Margot {what fam called Margaret} have any blue on her? This explains it: around the neckline is a COLLAR you put on a dog or pet, it is a place where you put the leash & control the animal. This is what she rebelled against, & it is BLUE to depict SADNESS or DEPRESSION. And here we must recognize that she made advances in FEMALE EMPOWERMENT in the way of women being SEXUALLY FREE, {which is the main key to our emancipation, when women are sexually free, there will be no more Patriarchy.}. Margaret did that also – being a cougar on Mustique – her lover 25 to her 43 - but Diana was far more INFLUENTIAL as she chose lovers outside convention.

 










CHANNELLING DIANA

 

        I just did a bit of investigation on the memorials for Diana, seeing they have a ‘fountain’ of sorts for her in Hyde Park, apparently the Monarchy did that. {The fountain is vague, you have to cross one of several bridges to find the plaque that it’s for her so IMO they gave her a memorial, but they didn’t. Who paid:

The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain in London's Hyde Park was funded primarily by private donations, but the Royal Parks and the Department for Culture, Media and Sport also provided additional funding. The fountain cost £3.6 million to build.

OK, & they have her remains at the family 500 year old estate at Althorp, on a tiny island in the middle of an artificial lake called the “Round Oval” – totally inaccessible to the public, & even being at the estate at Althorp is ony open two months a year. Your only chance of seeing the tiny island from a distance is two months out of the year – you can NEVER see her actual grave!

I asked Diana what she thought of this & she said,

 

DIANA:  I don’t care what they did with my remains. All that matters is that you tell them the story of my being in Purgatory & getting out, & how they can avoid Purgatory.  That is all that matters.


Another Dream—Might be about Philip

       









This dream was nightmarish. I was at the old farmhouse in my bed, which was in a different position. It was facing my brother’s room next door. For some reason, my brother left his room & came to sleep in my bed to my right.

Then I see him yelling harshly to a woman from our second floor window. She seems to be our Mom.

But to his horror, she comes upstairs, & takes her hand, maybe a fist, & beats the living daylights out of him as he reclines or now sits there.

She doesn’t disturb me at all but I was spooked out that Mom might think he got into bed with me for sex – which he didn’t.

He was really scared when she came up to retaliate as he didn’t expect it.

And now something eerie happens. My hand is turned toward bro to my right, & what seems like a tiny hand  clasps the end of my fingertip. I want to know where it comes from & there seems to be a cord from my bro’s body, made of black flesh. I kind of move it away fro me & take the hand & place it on the pillow next to bro. It’s his, not mine, it freaks me out.

MEANING

        *{This has to do with a child & this child belongs to my ‘bro’ but there’s a bad conflict regarding it.

I suspect this brother might actually be Philip, as I’m ministering to him, & the ‘Mom’ is the Mother of a child they are having a conflict about.

Somehow Philip is responsible concerning this child. Is it his, an illegitimate child fathered by him while he was married to Elizabeth? And he wants no responsibility, & uses harsh words against the Mother – maybe saying how does he know it’s his?  And he won’t acknowledge it or support it.

I thought about if this was true, why did he not support the child in secret. Then I recalled that ‘he didn’t have a bean’ someone said, when he married Elizabeth, & so, it seems he’d be on the payroll from her.  And if that’s true, he’d have to account for his money & it might be tricky to explain supporting another woman & a newborn child, {even in modestly}.

        From the Internet: Where did Prince Philip get his money?

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, received a parliamentary annuity of £359,000 per year from the Treasury. In the past some other members of the British royal family also received funding in the form of parliamentary annuities.”

OK, then he had his own money, from this at least, & did not have to answer to Elizabeth or someone else how he spent it, I presume. Then he could have easiy forked out 30k pounds for the support of a Mother & child, if such existed.

The second interpretatin – if this is about Philip – could be he had a poor relation who had a child desperatey in need of support & he refused it. Or a family member whose husband left her penniless – something like that.

Why is this person seen as my Mom? Because my Mom had 7 abortions & so, in the end, could this be about an abortion? That he forced a woman to have one as he would not help?

Somehow this woman retaliated – how was that? Could it be karma, that he was paying for it in Purgatory? That might expain why he’s in bed with me – no sex – because the Holy Virgin united myself with him & 3 other Royals as explained previousy – {so I could help them.}* {End}


















 

 

2 comments:

  1. This one came out excellent as usual, with great artwork and plenty of cute fuzzies too. I will be sure to share it.

    Best wishes,
    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all you do Ajax

    ReplyDelete