Thursday 15 September 2022

10 Souls Ascend! Holy Masses

 

  Souls in Purgatory Ascend  9-15-22



Could be 10 Souls including one special man - These ascensions are happening since I started saying Masses again due to Nick's death 


I’m in a place where a group of us has been working & all of us brought BUNDLES.  We had tools I guess we were working with, but now finished, we’re all getting our suitcases & satchels, putting all our belongings in & so far it seems everyone has a ride or a vehicle to leave.

As I was putting my stuff together, one suitcase was easy to find – it’s like a tote bag, maybe dark leather or vinyl, while I have trouble finding my second bad & I have lots of stuff.  Finally I see it, a large satchel with these fasteners, it looks strong, the color is maybe a dull mustard/grey & it’s sitting here on a corner of a bureau, on the edge.  It’s open & I see I have many cellophane-wrapped cookie/biscuits in it, which I had brought & forgot about.  Later I will notice I also have several loaves of French white bread, the kind that is 1.5’ long, in paper holders, white with print, & although I put this here when I entered maybe 2 days ago, they are fresh as can be.

As I said, everyone is leaving, I see them packing.  Half have gone, there may be 3-4 people left including me.  I see a lot of women but one man - One big woman in the middle of the room exiting holding big bundles.

The man is really handsome & I have my eye on him but haven’t made any moves or comments.








He’s behind this sort of small counter; against a wall as if he has no body or substance, like a spirit who doesn’t need space.

I call one of my most beautiful High School female friends, her name was Sayla.  I haven’t spoken to her in many years.  I say that I hope my bro did not try anything with her as he was despicable.  Can’t recall what she says.  The spirit guy, I say to him, I bet he’d like to meet Sayla, she is so beautiful.

I have now switched positions to the opposite side of this tiny counter & to my left, where I was, is a young lady who has her arms & hands out toward the young male, as if to block anyone else from reaching him as she’s in love.  She doesn’t realize I’m interested in this guy also.

Now this guy gets his vehicle & the girl in love with him wants to go with him.  There’s this sort of tight area, he was leaving without her, but when he sees her back there he backs up to take her.

It’s then that I approach him with 3 loaves of that French bread & he wants to taste one as the loaves are standing in front of him sort of propped up, one of them has a thick crust on the end kind of falling off, he bites into this one.  They are delicious I know.  Everyone had taken at least one of the cookie bags I had provided.  The biscuits are a sort of old-fashioned type that you’d have at Christmas, look hand made, but they aren’t, just look that way.

*** {MEANING:  This must be Souls in Purgatory as the biggest hint is the loaves of white bread at the end.  Bread is usually the Eucharist.

*** {MEANING:  This must be Souls in Purgatory as the biggest hint is the loaves of white bread at the end.  Bread here means Eucharist.

They are all LEAVING.  This is uncertain.  Are they leaving Purgatory or the earth?  Because if they were ascending into Heaven there would be no more baggage or sins.  So this is murky. But it might just be saying OK 'they are finished with their baggage’. 









BAGS, SACHELS & SUITCASES here would be the sins & faults the Souls brought with them into Purgatory.  Notice when I look at my baggage, it is FOOD, delicious food which I hand out to the Souls & one beautiful young male in particular gets 3 loaves of white bread, that would mean 3 Masses.  In other words, I am not in Purgatory paying for my sins, I entered here to FEED THE SOULS. 

And this says these Souls are ASCENDING.

BEAUTY in Purgatory means a soul is being cleansed or has gotten completely cleansed, when the soul becomes BEAUTIFUL.

The female ‘in love’ with him could be someone he knew in life who is praying for him, or else, another Soul who notices he is spiritually beautiful. 

My interest in him is SPIRITUAL & I want to get him into Heaven, & so I am giving him the EXTRA LOAVES or Masses, the other Souls got less than that, they got the wrappers with the cookies {spiritual sweetness, consolation, prayers, graces} & there were a couple French loaves I gave to others, but he gets the lion’s share.

Below see the late Queen Elizabeth's Coronation gown & robe!













Him backing up to get the female who loves him again, it could be someone he loved who also died, & now that he’s ascending into Heaven, he might have power to transmit to her, to take her up there, & he is using my ‘office’ or Anointing to do so.  I’ve had several souls use my ‘office’ to get their loved ones or friends up into Heaven, Errol Flynn was one, he got his last wife & girlfriend Beverly Aadland up through me. St. Martin Luther King Jr. got like 50 people into Heaven at his last Feast Day I the same manner.

The RIDES or VEHICLES are the GRACE OF GOD.} ***










 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment