Sunday 4 September 2022

Souls will Ascend dream

 

 

Dream regards one Soul, maybe two, will imminently ascend into Heaven

9-4-22 Young man visits me

          I’m sitting at a small table with a young adult male across from me – looks in his 20’s & we chat. There is a ‘wide open’ space around us, not sure if this is a restaurant or public place.

          After a while he brings up the subject that today is SUNDAY & so he must excuse himself to go off with this man behind us to go to CHURCH {which I think is Protestant & does not celebrate the Holy Eucharist}.  I go,

“Oh, yes, it is Sunday.  Then I will go to Church also – I am a Catholic.

          When he hears that, he somehow instantly puts on a new shirt, it’s a casual one, long sleeved, like a soft nice sweatshirt & it’s light turquoise blue.  It’s the feeling he dressed up for Church, & now, he’s GOING WITH ME. 

          So off we go & where do we end up?  At my house.





It isn’t luxurious, but it’s comfy, has everything you need, well furnished & as soon as we enter we’re on the first floor – he goes to a wall which is solid windows, which are separated into parts, not like the whole wall is glass, but most of it is, then some partitions – a modern look.  Behind these windows are PLANTS & I see one very small potted plant on the ground, the dirt is dry & I think I must water it. 

          I then go to a closet on the left, open the door, & there are two white robes that came off their hangers & they are crumpled against these white boards in the closet, & I mention that, saying,

          “Robes, robes,”

          & close the door.

          There’s a feeling I’m sharing this house with my sister, who usually represents me being pragmatic, neat, worldly wise.

Then I tell him,

“We will go upstairs.  I have all the clothes for a young man you could want – the closet is filled with stuff I got for my male models.”

 








*** {CHURCH, YOUNG MAN, ROBES, ETC:  This is without a doubt, concerning the HOLY MASSES you are saying.

This young man is probably a SOUL IN PURGATORY who is SEEKING GRACE.  Today is, in fact, Sunday, but it might not be about that literally, the male is saying he wants GRACE & he says he will go to Church with this man in the dream.  But the man he seeks spiritual help from DOES NOT CELEBRATE THE EUCHARIST & so when this Soul finds out THAT YOU DO he JUMPS AT THE CHANCE.

He instantly PREPARES himself – the light blue turquoise might be a Sacred Color as the American Indians use it a lot in their jewelry & have a great respect for this color – maybe his ancestry is American Indian.  Light Blue is also a color of light BY WHICH THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ASCEND INTO HEAVEN.  It’s the most common spiritual aura, this might be about ascension but is he ascending today or soon?

When he appears at your house with you, IT IS A CHURCH because you celebrate the Holy Mass here as well as all your prayers.  As he looks through the WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY you notice a small plant that needs watering – water is GRACE & there is someone who needs this Grace, perhaps it represents this young man.

When you look in the CLOSET & see TWO WHITE ROBES off their hangers it might be a portent of TWO SOULS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED FROM PURGATORY – this person & another.  It’s a prophecy that says, get ready for this, do the Holy Mass.












But I don’t understand why I am saying I will take this male upstairs where I have all the clothing for my male models.  Need help, Mother God.

MG:  Clothing is LIGHT.  OK the white robes are off the hanger which could mean imminent ascension.  The clothes in the other closet could be a step toward that – graces still needed before this happens, which you want to bestow on this person.  So you are inviting him to receive them.

As he looks through your window he anticipates Heaven, which is saying ON THE OTHER SIDE is Heaven, he is ANTICIPATING this.} ***

……………………………………………………

 

Dreamed this much earlier but didn’t type it out as it bothered me:

8-28-22                                        I Send the Gorilla back to his Wilderness  {I know this is Nick}

 

I had this ‘pet Gorilla’ that I loved.  People scolded me for having it.  But I didn’t listen.  But now I tell a friend, envisioning a wilderness sort of beyond the hill there, toward the sky:

“I sent the Gorilla back to his wilderness {or is it tribe or family, something to do with his previous living conditions, where he came from.}

There seems to be peace or closure in this.

 

*** {GORILLA:  Yes the Gorilla is Nick & this is a review.  It is NOT his condition now, you helping him get into Heaven, it is the past.  It hearkens to the time you STOPPED CHASING HIM & left him to his own devices, his people, the druggies he hung with.

It is seen as the jungle of wild animals, & rightly so, & he’s one of them.  His behavior was uncivilized, unpredictable like a wild animal’s.  You left him to it after trying to deal with it – which was IMPOSSIBLE.} ***

 

Then the scene changes & it becomes stressful.  I am underground in a mall, going from rooms to rooms to rooms, like giant rooms of all types, like stores, but they are some of them so different.

As I wander through these underground malls that seem to never end, two things bother me.  One, I see a young man I like who I want to speak to.  But he disappears.  I just see him once, then he’s gone.  Another time I see him but he looks different, but he chases a group of female friends of his, trying to catch up with them.

 

*** {UNDERGROUND MALL WHICH GETS WORSE & WORSE—MALE I CHASE:  This is the Purgatory I went through – that’s why it’s enclosed, not open, while I was relating to Nick.  One problem is he was chasing other women.  As I tried to relate to him, at one point, I ‘lost’ my relationship with myself or Mother God with mortal. 

My spiritual integrity was vital to my being, while chasing Nick was not.  I left him to get back my Oneness of body & soul.

If he wanted to chase girls – let him.  Let him live in his own wilderness or Purgatory, I have to save myself.  This is the idea of sending the Gorilla back, it tells the story in two ways} ***

 

  I lose him because my daughter lagged behind in another room.  I couldn’t leave her – no way – so I must go back to her, calling her, make sure she isn’t lost, & so of course I lose the young male as I can’t do both.  Daughter is more important than him, she’s vital.

 

I’m trying to find the way out of this place, like ‘home’ or the beginning of this mall, but as I venture further & further, the overhead becomes ominous as there’s less & less space, the concrete beams across the top are scary, as will I get into rooms that are tighter & tighter, I’ll not be able to get out of, & will I be lost?  So I back out of this journey & retrace my steps somewhat & do not go farther.












*** {SEEKING HOME, DO NOT GO FURTHER:  Is when I stopped pursuing Nick, to his chagrin.  He was DEVASTATED.  He was so used to having me after him – he tried for a whole year to rouse my jealousy, but I did not bite.  After a while, not going downtown, not trying, I broke my obsession or addiction to Nick – I was free. 

The mall becoming more & more ominous also sounds like my blood vessels getting tighter & tighter – stress does that – where I suffered heart attacks.  This could lead to death if it continued, I backed out of it & ‘retraced my steps.’  Seeking ‘home’ means happiness, peace, the correct spiritual, mental, emotional place.  I had to get ‘home’, get out of this Purgatory, survive & live.  If he wanted to die that was his choice.} ***










 

 

1 comment: