Wednesday 5 October 2022

Booty & Clive Bandits

 

 

Chapter 9  Booty & Clive  The Fuck & Rob Bandits  written 10-4-22


 

          This is the story of Clive, who I was infatuated with for much too long & his cousin Booty. They both had big ones, Clive 10.5 & they told me Booty’s was bigger, good rackets to hit the ball with.

          It started with Clive picking me up in front of a club – I hadn’t noticed him. I have to make that disclaimer as can be forward at times, but the 2 last guys I loved {although it makes me feel sqeemish & embarrassed I ever was infatuated with Clive} – Clive & Nick the True Love – both came after me.

          Clive did ‘all the right things.’ He was the perfect lover that weekend we spent together. It was way in the beginning, before I got the apt in the small city for convenience, so I had to drive my lovers all the way back to my house, over a half hour. Some of them got nervous & kept asking  -  

The pics below are NOT the guys I write about








          “Where are you taking me?”

          But Clive just sort of relaxed & even put his head in my lap for the ride. When we got there I saw his dick - that made me glad - & he gave good head {most of them don’t even try} – he stayed overnight. He wasn’t drunk & I made him a hug breakfast in the morning – the ones that are drunk can’t eat & if they do, they throw up. {One character threw up, after eating, in my house & worst of all, badly, in my car. Naturally a scum like him didn’t even apologize or offer to clean it up…I saw a note on a taxi by our club “$75. clean up fine for throw ups in the cab.”}

          I bragged to everyone what a great lover Clive was, his Dick, giving head, the whole nine yards, & of course, that only meant one thing – other females then wanted him, I was advertising, & one took him away from me.

          She was one of the most beautiful young women downtown, even looked like Clive who at the time I thought was gorgeous {if you’re crazy about someone they look great, when you stop liking them that goes flat}, he was 6’3”, she 5’10”, both light skinned mixed race.

          After he hooked up with ‘Kaley’ his personality changed, I saw his dark side, he acted like I had a disease.  I’d walk toward him – he’d RUN – I even chased him down this empty St one day, behind our busy one – he lost me going into an alley & turned back to the crowd. I know that’s ridiculous, but people get stupid when drinking & or infatuated. {God KNEW I would go through all this, act nutso when I went back into the world reveling & carousing – why did She send me back there?}







          So he & I were both downtown every weekend & I studied his social media – hers & all their friends. They formed a ‘club’ atmosphere for a while, it was fun for them. One night they said they’d all wear something red, another blue. They’d meet here & there, celebrate this or that – there were at least ten of them in the clique, including the cousin Booty & Kaley’s friends. I was eating my heart out & thought Clive WILL see the light & come back to me, so I kept close tabs on him & watched him whatever he did.  Not stalking, as I wasn’t dangerous, just looked to see what he did.

          This behavior of mine I look back upon with regret but it shows my TENACITY & DETERMINATION if nothing else. I was no danger to anyone – it’s not like a man who will follow you around & threaten you – One guy I knew, because I didn’t want to be friends any more – kept coming to all the clubs I worked {as a dancer} threatening to BREAK MY LEGS. I spoke about him, how ‘little Frankie’ finally threw him out of the club. None of the owners did.}

          So watching Clive I learned his behavior LIKE A BOOK & that book was not pretty.

          His relationship with Kaley lasted at least two years, as they had two kids together. His loyalty to her didn’t last long – a few months if that.

Then I saw him flirting, dancing, doing the grind with other girls whenever she wasn’t around. It annoyed me because I was waiting for Clive to attend to ME but he became more cruel – human nature – the more he saw I cared.

He didn’t love me at all, but in spite of this, he wanted me to continue loving him – that old chestnut:

“You don’t want me, but you want me to go on loving you…How I pray that, you will say that, we’re through!”









Later I experienced the same thing with Nick – who really did love me - & he knew he could treat me wrong but I’d never leave, so he messed with me. It is truly human nature that if you don’t set limits, standards, you train the other person to push you around, whether they love you or not.

To show Clive wanted me to continue wanting him, he saw me holding hands with this nice German professor in the club – he walked right through our outstretched hands & broke our grip.

Then he saw me making out with this sexy young black guy by the wall. I saw Clive DISAPPROVED.  He watched us, when the male tried to pull me into the men’s room Clive alerted security & they threw him out. Being wanted, adored, puffs up a self image – so it was with this creep.

I’ll tell you the end now, it was dramatic, then back up to the ‘fuck & rob.’

One night as usual we were all drinking.  I met this really muscular handsome white guy on the street, walked with him to his hotel nearby & had a date to meet him later.

Then I went back to the street & there was Clive, standing with Booty & smoking a cigarette. I always told everyone not to smoke, they’ll get cancer, & to demonstrate that I could kick the cigarette out of his hand, which he was holding high up about a foot to the side of his head, I did one of my famous kicks & knocked it out. {Once a black girl tried to do it like me & kicked so hard she fell backward on the pavement. She wasn’t hurt & everyone laughed.}

Clive was so ENRAGED that he came up to me & gave me a Tyson punch right in my jaw & I fell, for a few seconds, unconscious. I jumped up fast & went after him cursing. The police are on the street all over the place, every night, came up to me & him immediately & arrested him, {they even arrest girls for pulling each other’s hair!} I signed the paper.  There was a court date.

I might add that not one single person on the street came to my assistance - & the chief cop named Chris SAW IT because we talked about it, but later, when I was getting ready for court, would not testify for me claiming HE DID NOT SEE IT. There are few gentlemen these days – no one wanted to get their hands dirty or help a lady who got knocked out – no one wanted to defend her honor or her rights – no one. Years later people told me they SAW IT but then, not a one even asked me how I was.












In fact, Kaley & her best friend were there, she came after me DEFENDING HIM, not apologizing, saying he only knocked me out because he thought I was trying to kick him. She did not say,

“I’m sorry he did that, he was drunk, forgive him.”

The point is, I did not touch his body, only the cigarette, & he hit me AFTER, not during the kick, trying to block it – he resented my knocking his cigarette out.  I was famous for my high-leg lifts & kicks, they took hundreds of images of me that way.  {I still regret the dumbness of my act – before we get old & wise we are young & dumb.}

I was so stressed I did not meet my handsome date that night. I heard from him years later – he kept my number! And he drove from several states to visit me for modeling – but that’s for another time.

To make a long story short let me finish this. I had a shiner – a black eye that was bad, & I was worried I would not pass the physical for my eye surgery – cataracts.  This was coming up in about 10 days!  Thank God the black eye subsided & I did pass the physical, had the surgery & they corrected my vision from half blind to 20/20 for distance. No glasses when I drive! And my eyes had gotten so bad I was actually looking at Braille in case, & I worried I might not be able to drive any more.  But God kept telling me,

“There will be an operation”

But I thought, like when, God, 10 years from now?  I didn’t know that the cataract surgery could correct your eyes, either for close up or far away was the choice, - I chose far away. For my work on these books, believe it or not, I still have to use a font that is 18 & along with being magnified 200%.  But that suits me fine, I can manage. I thank God I’m not blind & can function.

 

I dreaded now going to court, & really didn’t want to. But I dragged my ass there early in the morning – he didn’t even show up. It was then for me to see the D.A.  I don’t recall the sequence of events like why there was a hearing – they excused his absence, don’t know why - & why the D.A. next. So we had a discussion, & he told me that there were no WITNESSES - & I said at the very least, the chief cop Chris saw it & he said no, Chris said he did not see it!

And he remarked that on the last case – the one I’ve mentioned before – where this bf of mine, Marcel, robbed me of $2,400 from the ATM with my CC – I DROPPED the charges, after they go to the trouble of charging this guy I might DROP THE CHARGES again, so they were going to dismiss the whole thing.

 It was a CONSPIRACY of men against women – the judicial justice system is TAINTED that way. I had a guy in B’klyn beat me up once, badly, & threw paint all over my apt causing severe damage. I had him arrested – the presiding cop kept trying to make me forgive him & DROP THE CHARGES over & over.  But I didn’t & I won, & he was fined, his Mom paid the fine, one of those penniless bums. But they say there’s no point in charging men – husband’s or boyfriends – who do harm to women because the women ALWAYS DROP THE CHARGES & it was the COP, not me who kept making me drop the charges.

But as I said, to be honest, I really didn’t want to go through this case & even though they were wrong, & I was willing to go through the ordeal, it was just as well the entire thing was dropped. 











One more interesting thing again before I get to the ‘fuck & rob.”

There was this fat white girl I knew that I liked. She was like 5’ tall maybe 200 or more lbs.  Let’s call her Bertha. She dated only black guys & had many a heartache, her story will stay for later.

However, while I still sported the shiner she called me for a dinner date. This was UNUSUAL as she’d never called me before for anything.

So I go to town – we both lived far from the city – she’s like an hour drive on the highway, myself over half an hour, going to town took time.

We went to dinner, she was shocked by my eye & the story with it, told me more of her accounts – re guys – all bad & worse. To be shared later.

She even took pictures of my face, I looked horrible.

Then we were going to my first apt downtown, a tiny one, this was like June 2011, & before we got there, she had to STOP for every black guy on the street, to see if she could get a phone or a convo or score, or God knows what. It was TEDIOUS. Finally there was a cop behind us & I warned her,

“The cop thinks we are trying to get drugs. Pleeeeeeeeease let’s just go to my place!”

BTW, before I get into a car with anyone I ask them if they’re a good driver – I’m paranoid of accidents. She said she was great.

Then we’re tooling along, a couple black guys pass us & they have their radio blasting, she gets so excited she puts both her hands off the wheel & into the air for like a minute.  Great driver?

Finally we get to my place & she showed me an ability I didn’t know she had.  She goes into a trance & channels, like visions. She sees this guy Clive in future, {she knew him, danced with him. To hurt me he would approach & hug her while ignoring me} becoming a FIEND. She kept saying,

“This man has SPAT on you {yes he did}, has used you & now knocked you out. The next time he’s planning something WORSE!  Why do you still want him?  God is telling me, you must STOP!

I see him somewhere, some place attacking you.  He might take a baseball bat & smash this window {I was on the first floor, with a huge window right in my bedroom, ground level}, jump in & terrorize you. Or he might see you on the street & jump you – He won’t do much because someone will come by & he’ll run, but he wants to hurt you. You must STOP pursuing him or wanting him.”

Words to that effect – it was scary. She saw him surrounded by a black cloud, he was from the pit of Hell, a truly evil person.

Yes, besides the things I mentioned he got tired of gorgeous Kaley, every chance he got he was with other women. The clincher was when he got really serious with one, saw her constantly & FATHERED A CHILD the whole time he was with Kaley - & K kept FORGIVING him! Didn’t throw him out with the trash!

And I bumped into his former WIFE downtown one time. They had a daughter & she suspected him of MOLESTING HER. I saw on the internet that he was WANTED for child support – He was arrested average 3 times a year, sometimes spent months, for various charges like drug dealing, arguing with cops, fighting, etc. He was a loose cannon to be sure.  The child abuse suspicion I shared with Kaley – she got me thrown off Face Book for that & his Mom threatened me. Well, if it isn’t true, relax. If it is true worry, they had a daughter.

 

Some ‘Asides’

 

Oh yes, forgot the time I gave him $500. for Christmas. I contacted Booty told him I would give Clive the bucks if he’d have dinner with me – it was like a week before Christmas. Of course they both came. I gave Booty a box of chocolates {which later he spoke about with resentment, he wanted MONEY! But he was only the messenger & driver, & I did buy him his dinner…if he wanted money he could have asked Clive for some of that 500.}

Whenever I give money I go to the bank & get brand new bills. There Clive was, on Face Book, holding the bills like monopoly money people thought. And he gives his rundown of what he’ll do with it – top agenda, a beautiful earring / necklace set for Kaley.

 I learned from this, when you give, they want again & again, more & more. When I saw him again with Bertha, he’s hugging her & she says he should greet me – his reply:

“Tell her if she gives me some money I will.”

Later one of his female friends called me pleading for $100. She needed it for her small child expenses.  I told her OK, but help me with Clive. If you hold a beer pong, he’ll come, then I can see him.

I give her the bread, she holds the beer pong – he was a sucker for that, he came, but with Kaley. He never spoke to me.

She held a couple more beer pongs & again he came but not one word to me. I told her if he spoke to me I’d give her $100 – but still, not a word from him.

But because of her having a small child & being in poverty I pitied her – I went to her restaurant where she worked & gave her a $100 bill.

Another fiasco was his friend lived on top of that vice-ridden bar on Conklyn Ave. I knew this female – a unfortunate white girl who a year later hit her black husband with her car – on purpose - & went to jail for it. He gained custody of their child. This doesn’t mean he personally took care of it, his Mom did. They gain custody so they can get the CHILD SUPPORT – 9 out of 10 the Mom or some other female takes care of it – I never heard of one of these ghetto guys personally taking care of their child when they gain custody.

Anyway, she invites me upstairs, & scummy Clive shows up – he went there often – he’s shocked to see me. They need beer, they have no money – I am elected to purchase the beer, drive there to get it. I say I will if Clive will go in the car. He won’t go unless someone else comes along, which they do. I notice he is shaking. He was DEATHLY SCARED OF ME so that he could not bear to be near me HE SHOOK.  I could never understand it until much later, a spiritual friend of mine suggested he was POSSESSED BY THE DEMONIC & the demons ‘fear & tremble’ when someone of God is near! They were scared to death of Jesus, weren’t they?  Why do you torture us? they exclaimed through the possessed.

There is so much to tell of his wrong doing I can’t bear it right now – just more & more hurting me, using me when he could, being hateful.

Suffice to say here his ending with Kaley. He was doing her so much wrong & she bore it over 2.5 years. She was the bread winner – had a great job. She bought a nice car, allowed him to drive it. The very first time he did, he SMASHED IT UP.  What do you expect from a DRUNK? As I said, behind her back he was shagging whenever he could – he especially went wild when she left town on vacations. Why did they go for him? He was handsome & persistent & his reputation for huge dick preceded him. I’d see him walk off toward his apt with females in the absence of Kaley – he probably used their own bed.















The corker was when he had Kaley & another female at the same time, fathering kids with both of them. He had a 2nd child with Kaley, a boy, & then a girl with this lovely female I was friends with – let’s call her Nina.  Nina would tell me on & on how it was with him, when he got out of jail he made a b-line for her – not Kaley – to have sex.

Kaley put up with this!  I don’t know what happened in the end to break them up but she put the trash out & got a new guy. And Nina & he also ended, I saw her, her child & her Mom while shopping.

Now I KNOW all that I did with this clown was STUPID & my excuse is ‘love’ or ‘infatuation’ does something to the brain. You go BLIND & can’t think straight, & you need the help of friends to get over it. I got over Clive with the help of Bertha & his hitting me – but Nick was another case. We loved each other. Yes, I wish I’d been smarter with him but I wasn’t – the same blindness prevailed. This one only God could help me with, & She did. I got over the ‘obsession’ with Nick, but as explained in Part 8 – He died of a drug overdose years later – We’d been on & off for 11 years. 

 

Back to Bertha’s Visions

 

Finally we settle down in my apt & Bertha starts telling me of her visions.  I moaned that I could not find a guy better than what Clive was when he made love to me.  She said,

 

“I see another guy, much better, who loves you.”

But is he as good looking & big kicked like Clive?

She says,

“He’s more handsome than Clive & his dick is BIGGER!  This man will love you IN TRUE LOVE.  But you MUST RENOUCE CLIVE or he’ll do you harm.”

 

So I officially renounced Clive before God & Bertha, made a profession never again, breaking his demonic hold over me.

And now get this – within a couple weeks I MET NICK who truly did love me, I made two books on him ‘America’s Most Beautiful Man/Men’ & his dick WAS bigger than Clives!  I never thought such a thing could be possible!  Nick was all my dreams come true rolled into one.

I might add that a Wiccan friend also did a LOVE SPELL for me a short time before – without my asking her to – even sent me a pendant heart & some other charms – I sent her a donation. I am positive her spell helped also.

 

Fuck & Rob

 

          At some point while watching Clive I noticed him chatting up the most UNATTRACTIVE girls – those with no beauty or sex appeal. I saw him taking their numbers, & it happened once, twice, three times & then again.  I was PUZZLED. Usually the females he chatted up were either beautiful or sexy or cute, but these had none of that.

 

          I found out when I began to ask questions of the girls themselves.  One I knew fairly well, the other I didn’t know, but approached her & she told me her story.

 

The one I knew was tall, thin & on a scale of looks was maybe 5.  She told me that Clive chatted her up & came to her place for sex.  Booty did the driving as Clive didn’t have a car & he waited in the living room. They did sex & she went to the bathroom to clean up, when she came out he had gone through all her drawers, there was stuff all over the place & he was rummaging.  She asked him WTF he was doing, & he said,

“I just like to see what kind of things people have.”

She told me the story with great irritation.

 

The other female was also low on the scale of looks & as she told me her story she almost cried. I felt such sorrow for her.

They both came over – she had a female roommate, Booty did the other girl.

After they had sex they all went to the clubs & the gals drank a lot.  Booty & Clive disappeared.

When they got home someone had climbed into their window while they were at the club & these persons took all they had that was sellable, especially electronics. Their laptops, movies, cameras, EVERYTHING THEY HAD you could hock.  Tears were welling up her eyes as she spoke, her voice chocked up as they were poor – just struggling, working girls.

I didn’t have to look further – I got the gig – this was ‘fuck & rob’ & they worked together, split the booty.  Low-lifes from Hell.








Bertha also told me this story of one of her many men. She showed me a love letter he wrote her that sounded like Alex Haley could have scripted it. It was impressive.

They had been having sex over a couple years. He was from Nigeria or someplace.

She’d pay for the dinner & even the hotel where they went for sex.

One day she noticed something suspicious. While she was in the bathroom he got into her purse, when she saw $40. was missing.  She looked in his pants pocket & there was the $40.

She confronted him about it & he said,

“You have so much money; it’s not a big loss for you.”

And he admitted he was robbing her the entire time they dated!

Later she found his Face book account – got on it with a fake identity.  He was married to a white female as fat as her. And when he saw this new account with pictures of a pretty girl, he tried to date her. She refused him & when she did, he blocked her.

OK that’s it for ‘fuck & rob’ today – will get to more stories when energy permits.  {End Chapter 9}












 

 

2 comments:

  1. This one came out excellent as usual, Rasa. Very interesting, with great artwork and fuzzies of course.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,
    Ajax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those guys sound like some real winners. And by winners, I really mean LOSERS.

    ReplyDelete