Saturday 8 October 2022

Vivid Dreams - Three

 

10-5-22             Dad Uncle & Money - Souls in Purgatory - A Cross & Reaching a Lady in Heaven

 


Strange dream. I am staying in an apt with my Dad, Uncle & sister.  Dad & Uncle share the same bed & room.

Not sure where my sister sleeps or even where I sleep, but during the night I have to go to the bathroom, #2 & the toilet is right next to Dad & Uncle’s bed, so I can’t go there – I tell my sister.  Then I remember there’s another bathroom away from there – why not go there, so I do. 





I am surprised by my sister talking to Uncle.  He’s handsome, but I didn’t think she’d make such a fool of herself.  She’s looking at him with garish lipstick – she’s good looking also - & she & Uncle have been associating for some time. She’s sitting higher up on the right, he’s on the left looking up & she tells him she wants to talk to him & shocks me by saying to him,

“Do you want to marry me?”

He doesn’t say no but he doesn’t say yes, & I know it’s no because he has this girl who is young & pretty – Rachel – on his mind.

I mention Rachel so everyone would be aware.

 

My Dad is old. We’ve been living here together just surviving, nothing luxurious.  In fact, we’re all kind of concerned re survival, we are not poor poor, but we live low.

Then Dad surprises me & I feel betrayed when he says,

“I would like the return of my loan to you.”

I see a huge sum of money, over a million bucks.

I am shocked he asks for this money & I say to him,

 









“That wasn’t a loan, you gave me that money.”

 

I look at my sister who will confirm this.

It’s kind of like he died, gave me that money but he came back to life, so he could use it now - & we live like poor people although I have all that money.

I tell him,

“I adored you, I WORSHIPED you.”

 

He then relents, like he’s sorry he asked for the money, & he comes over to me & lays his head on my chest & it’s a feeling of extreme love, like he’s pouring his love into me.

 

I felt Uncle was a rascal & I didn’t want sis to be made a fool of.

 

*** {MEANING:  This dream has been bothering me all day & I can’t make it out, need help Mother God.

 

MG:  Uncle is a terrible, painful situation, as you know.  Dad is the one who gives you away in marriage so this is about marriage in spades.

Sister is part of you.  She is asking this man, or you are, if he wants to marry you – there’s only one man you wanted – Nick, so this represents your relationship with Nick.

But now, it’s all over because Nick is DEAD.

Our thoughts go back to Ruth Anne, who is Rachel.  He chose Ruth Anne instead of you.

In so doing, he betrayed you, he asked for ALL YOU HAD.  Yes, he had given you all his love, but he wanted it back or RENIGED on it.

This is extremely upsetting & you tell him how much you loved him – to the degree you worshiped him. He sees, understands this now & is sorry.

He’s pouring out his marital love to you now, you feel it. He’s sorry for the past & wants you to know how much he loves you.  His head on your heart – You are One.

This has nothing to do with money – the money is VALUE or a resource given, in this case, it was a lot of love – over a million dollars worth.

Why he looks so OLD:  He’s my ‘old man’ or husband.} ***

 














10-7-22             Getting Dressed for a Show

 

The audience in the place has now FILLED UP with a variety of people – previously it was empty. But they heard I was coming. So I’m happy. I see marble columns, small ones, in the club, see all kinds of people, male & female.

As usual I’m fussing about my wardrobe, do I have all of it?  I recall being concerned about my see-through white robe when I am naked & twirl around. Have I got it here?  There are attendants.

 

*** {MEANING:  This is about Souls in Purgatory.  They’re getting ready to receive the Grace from you & the Holy Mass – they have gathered.  It seems some souls will be ready to ascend soon, maybe this Mass, this day! Whoopee!} *** 






















10-8-22     The HUGE TREE through my house a man cuts a tunnel through & they collect grubs – he & his wife. His 3 kids are here

 

I go to my glass door in front & there’s a man here plus 3 kids. I tell him I’m TOO BUSY to see him, to let him in.

But somehow his 3 kids do get into the house; they don’t cause any trouble or disruption.

This man had been my handyman in the past & he has done something REMARKABLE that I wasn’t aware of.

Somehow he got a TREE, the size of a Giant Sequoia, & placed it in my house.  The tree is 10’ across in my living room where I have my office & computer - & he cut a square into it, like a long square like they have done with these giant trees where a car can go through - & the tree did not die, keeps growing.  And here it’s supposed to also be alright, it won’t kill the tree.

The big square is about 4-5’ both ways, so you can crawl through it, & LIGHT comes through as where it opens onto is a window & I see bright light there.

I think about what if this tree collapses & my whole house comes down with it?  He says no, & he is collecting GRUBS to eat because the tree is now open.  It doesn’t make sense, but that’s the story.

Then his WIFE comes over to the outside of the house.  I think of this woman BRENDA, the wife of Scott, whom I helped get into Heaven within ONE DAY.  She is here on that other side.  She’s happy her 3 kids are here, they are SAFE & she’s also collecting GRUBS, & I say to the man,

“Oh, she likes grubs also?”

 

*** {MEANING:  Yesterday you thought of Brenda & spoke to her & Scott mentally.  {Brenda is the wife of Scott, who runs a towing & car wreck service, he’s been a distant friend for like 30 years. His wife was dying, you prayed for him, with him, for her, with her. She died & ascended in one day – a record. Now you need Scott’s help but he’s ignoring you.}

You need something fixed on your car – Scott can do it but he isn’t calling you back. You called his daughter at the office, she ignores you also. You felt pretty sad that they’re ignoring you, you channeled him & it seems like people ridiculed him for believing in you helping Brenda – he probably told a few people. They put you down, dissed you with ugly rumors & lies – it scared Scott, not that he believes in these things – he still believes in you but he is AFRAID OF THEM he told you, so he ignores you & isn’t helping you.

You told him God will punish him either on earth or in Purgatory – earth is better as Purgatory you can do nothing to help yourself.

And you also said maybe Brenda will appear to him & tell him how wrong he is for ignoring you & that it’s a sin, it’s wrong, he should call you back, etc. 








So he, Brenda & even his kids have appeared!  It means they are with you mentally /spiritually. 

The HUGE TREE is the CROSS he’s given you – you were affected by his behavior, it hurt.

But he also cut a TUNNEL through the tree which looks out onto a Big Light.  This is this Cross has put you through to Heaven or God & on that other side is Brenda.

She’s PLEASED that you have affected her family – children.  Them being SAFE is SPIRITUALLY SAFE; you have touched them all spiritually.

ME:  The grubs mystify me Mother God.

MG:  Something GOOD will come out of this Cross.  Grubs appear in rotted trees, people eat them.  Both Scott & his wife are somehow benefiting by you having this Cross or pain.  Perhaps it is gathering Grace, as pain brings one closer to God, your attitude garners Grace.

But I need the tail light plastic fixed, where will I get this done?  I need someone to get me a used tail light, as purchasing a new one – I don’t need the lights, just the plastic over it – will cost me $450!  So I needed one for them to call this ‘broken down car’ place, see if they have one handy there.  But they aren’t helping, & in this far away rural area, there aren’t many who do this sort of thing.

How am I going to manage?

 

MG:  Wait a while. Maybe they will think about it & he will change his mind, call you & fix it. Give him time. Keep praying to Brenda to appear to him in a dream or mentally & convince him to help.  Here you already reached her, so it’s a good sign.} *** 

         









1 comment:

  1. This one came out great as usual, Rasa. With great artwork and plenty of fuzzies of course. I will be sure to share it as well.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete