Thursday 20 February 2020



2-20-20-YOUNG MALE SAVANT BECOMES MY GURU PARTNER

          Dream interpreted for a friend

                     I am somewhere where there is a young male on display.  He is strange, in that he’s standing there partially nude – he has no shape, overweight, & seems to be blind, but he’s some sort of celebrity & people are around honoring him.  



          Earlier there was myself, & I was dealing with birds.  There is a large group of birds, with legs & bodies like Flamingos, but they are with almost no feathers, have only downy ones, & all the birds are the same except one in the middle.  Their color is pale yellow, like baby chicks, & their beaks are different from flamingos, they are more like chicken beaks.

          (THIS ALLUDES TO JOHN, WHO IS TALL & THIN, LONG THIN LEGS LIKE THIS BIRD.  BUT HE IS A BABY IN MATURITY, YOUNG & DUMB.)



          The bird in the middle is active, while the rest do nothing, are just milling about.  Something is given to the middle bird, a lump of what looks like ricotta cheese, & the bird pecks at it, eats it.  It is different than the crowd of other birds by its activity.

          (THIS SHOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MOST PEOPLE & THOSE WHO GROW & DEVELOP.  THOSE WHO EXCEED OTHERS ARE BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTION, HOW THEY ARE NOURISHED.  THEY DO SOMETHING, THEY ARE FED & THEY EXCEED THE REST OF THE ORDINARY CREATURES.



THE IMMATURITY OR YOUTH IS SHOWN IN THE LACK OF FEATHERS.  RICOTTA CHEESE IS MILK, SO IT WOULD BE INGESTING LOVE.

THIS INDICATES JOHN GREW BY BEING NOURISHED WITH LOVE, BUT HE WAS ACTIVE IN RECEIVING IT – OTHERS WEREN’T.  THE OTHERS REFER TO MANY GUYS YOU CARED ABOUT WHO DID NOTHING WITH YOUR LOVE, SO THEY WERE NOT NOURISHED.)



          Now when I approach this unusual male & speak to him I tell him, quietly,

          “I AM THE ONE CONCERNING THE BIRDS.”

          It was like he didn’t know who I was, but we had something to do with those birds, & I ask him,

          “ARE YOU A SAVANT?”

          He answers yes.

          (THIS IS ABOUT GROWTH IN LOVE.

          WHEN HE STARTED HE HAD ‘PUPPY FAT.’  HE WAS BLIND TO THE TRUTH, HE COULD NOT SEE IT.
BUT IN THE NEXT SCENE, HE’S LOST HIS PUPPY FAT.



          HE WAS A ‘CELEBRITY’ OF SORTS FROM THE TIME YOU MET HIM IN THAT FEMALES WERE ATTRACTED TO HIM & STILL ARE.

          THE WEIGHT LOST IS THE UNNECESSARY FAT – THAT WOULD BE EGO, ATTACHMENT TO THE WORLD, ITS THOUGHTS & FEELINGS, HOLDING DOWN THE SOUL.  THIS EGO BLINDS US TO THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT, ONCE GONE WE CAN SEE.

          IT WILL BE SHOWN THAT THE OTHER FEMALES HAVE RECEEDED FROM HIS HEART & YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE THERE, & THEY KNOW THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.)



          The scene changes.  We are now at another place where the ‘savant’ is honored.  He’s reclining on some sort of ‘display’ area surrounded by admiring women of all colors hair, with a couple guys in front.  I am one of the admiring women, but closer to him than the others.

          He has now completely changed.  He is tall & thin & later I see his skin is medium dark brown.  I am near his middle like chest & abdomen, which now have not an ounce of fat, his stomach is completely flat & buff.



          And it seems I am attracted to this person, like infatuated or in love, & I sort of bend my face to touch his chest-abdomen area, & at the same time, all the other women recede several feet away, as if they agree that I should be the one close to him, & they more distant.

          I especially take note of their hair.  I see blondes, a few of them, & other colors, their hair thick & well groomed, they’re all smiling.



          One of the men in front says,

          “IS HE REALLY BEAUTIFUL?”

          I then move forward & look back at his face.  It’s brown & he has a jaw that is completely round in front, like a doll I have seen or a certain kind of ape.  Objectively, he is not beautiful, but I say to the man,

          “IF YOU LOVE HIM, HE’S BEAUTIFUL.”

          (THIS IS A TELLING SYMBOL.  IT HINTS THAT HIS GROWTH TOOK PLACE BECAUSE OF THE LOVE YOU GAVE HIM – IT NOURISHED HIM, IT MADE HIM GROW.

          THE BEGINNING IDENTIFIES HIM AS A SAVANT, WHICH MUST MEAN HE HAD THE POTENTIAL, & HIS POTENTIAL WAS REACHED.)



          I see then about 8-10’ away on a bureau are flowers & I wonder if they’re garlands.  {I didn’t want to get up to leave his side to get the garland.}  I get the idea of putting a garland around his neck, like he’s a GURU, & I know I am, & then the two of us can preside over devotees, serve them together.

          (GARLANDS ARE THE SAME AS A CROWN ON THE HEAD, OR THE LAUREL LEAF CROWNS ON THE HEADS OF ANCIENT OLYMPIC WINNERS.  THEY ARE VICTORY, HAVING WON A RACE, HAVING OVERCOME A HURDLE, SUCCESS.  HE HAS OVERCOME HIS LOWER SELF, HE HAS LEARNED, HE HAS RISEN UP.)


          This thought gives me a lot of satisfaction, like it brightens up my thought of the future like,

          “WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER, HELP PEOPLE, & HAVE SO MUCH PURPOSE & IT WILL BE FUN.”

          The thing is, this person is a savant & has great abilities, & I already know who I am & what I have.  I didn’t see it in the beginning, but I see now we could have purpose together, for God.  (In the beginning we were not together, I was one of the many admirers.)



          (THIS NOT BEING TOGETHER-- YOU WERE TOGETHER IN THE FLESH, BUT HE DID NOT MAKE A DECISION TO HAVE YOU FOR A PARTNER.  HE WAS PLAYING GAMES & FOOLING AROUND WITH MANY WOMEN. 

          THIS IS ABOUT JOHN CHANGING FROM WHO HE WAS TO A MUCH SUPERIOR PERSON.  HE HAS GROWN TREMENDOUSLY FROM THE LOVE GIVEN; HE IS NOW ABLE TO WORK FOR GOD, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU.)

No comments:

Post a Comment