Friday 27 August 2021

     I want to thank William Bond for enabling me to start posting again - previously he'd been posting for me for years, now I can do it myself, which is convenient & saves him all that work.  William Bond is a great man, the Prophet of Matriarchy, the main Founding Father of Matriarchal thought in our present age.

    Coming up strong is our dear friend Ajax the Great.  He is a wise man, high education, brilliant brain, one of the smartest men I have ever known, a reincarnation of Buckminster Fuller & becoming a leading voice of the Matriarchal Movement.

    Just recently he's started posting here - Hallelujah, which brings great wisdom to the site, such valuable insights on both present politics {what an expert!} & Female Empowerment {he is a rare male to understand & accept the necessity of this.  He is on the side of Truth, not one gender or another.}


        I have much to say to you friends & much to add to this blog currently.  This is just a small update, will be back shortly......Blessings from Rasa.

    


5 comments: