Thursday 9 September 2021

 

Chapter 9   The Million-Dollar business *** I Worked Half blind for Nineteen Years    9-9-21

 


          I bragged on myself how I built my million-dollar business doing things, taking risks, most other women wouldn’t do.  I hate to say that women usually follow the path of least resistance, which is getting money from a man, having a man or men support them {most of my fellow strippers that I knew either got married for support or else became sex therapists, they did NOT start businesses}.  That’s the easy or easier way out {not that it’s a bed of roses} but a more difficult way is standing on your own two feet & running a business – which is why I’m satisfied with myself that I did.

 

          Let me explain some items I had to get through the create the videos which I did.  For example, I have an island.  I can’t swim, & I don’t have a boat.  My island is off my own riverfront land – I have 500’ of it, most on this one side of a cottage I don’t own, the other on the other side of the cottage facing a wider river.

 

          The part facing the island {in fact, much of the river} can at times be walked over without any trouble, but there is no guarantee you won’t hit spots above your head.  So I took precautions.  First, I got a waterproof rope, very long, like 100’, I cautiously went across, tied it to a large log on the edge of the island, then on the mainland tied it to a big tree.  That wasn’t all, I also got an inner tube to put around me for protection.

 




          Now I wanted to make videos on the island, - they would be so exciting with the scenery, the water – There were no backgrounds to equal it on my mainland, although I had at that time the beavers had dammed in a large pond, as well as swamps, fields, evergreen glades, fern groves,  all kinds backgrounds on my 50 acres – but the island was unique – I call it ‘The Island of Mirth.’

          So now, I decide to make videos there & how do I get all the equipment over?  I needed my camera {old fashioned large, gotten in the late 80’s}, with extra batteries, a BOOM BOX {audio, need music}- need FOOD/lunch as we’ll be there many hours – Need COSTUMES as there will be changes.

          These are hauled over like so:  I put the items into large plastic containers, tightly lidded, put on my inner tube, & holding each plastic bin in my right hand, floating it, holding on to the rope across the river on my left hand, I pull myself over to the island.  Leave each bin there, go back for more.







          Sometimes I had help – usually my best friend ‘Jack’ – the one Hustler Erotic Video voted ‘Slave of the Year’ as ‘he will do ANYTHING’ & he did at least half the work.

 

So the two of us got all our supplies across, then we had to contend with making the videos.  Half of them I starred in, but I also had 3 professional actresses who participated, very beautiful, well built, & dingy as bats.

 

          Here I should add that the female models/actresses were much braver than the males.  The males were total sissies.  One of them got the shakes when he saw raccoons in my back yard, although his skin was dark, he turned pale.  This guy was a gorgeous Dominican with a 9” whopper.  It was IMPOSSIBLE to deal with him in the beaver pond.  He was so scared his face looked grim; none of the pics at the edge of the pond came out right.  When I had him pose in a grove of beautiful flowers on the riverfront, he cried that there would be living things in the plants, coming out to bite him.  Somehow I managed gorgeous pics in that grove.

 

          Then the other guys kept imagining all kinds of animals coming out through the bushes & trees – predators to devour them.  They had seen Jurassic Park I guess.  I kept telling them there were no such animals in North America.  I didn’t DARE tell them we had bears as then they wouldn’t set foot out there.  In those days even I was scared of bears - since that time I’ve got to know them & I know their behavior – black bears are not dangerous unless you go after their cubs or I imagine, corner them where they can’t run – which of course I avoid doing, lol.  Mostly if they see a human they run like Hell, if you have dogs & they find a tree they’ll climb it.  I’ve had both experiences.  God forbid, I never mentioned bears to these skittish guys, they’d be petrified.

 





         One of my male models boo hooed about leeches in the pond. He was right about that.  When I would sit in the water I did get leeches – we both did.  They aren’t the huge ones like in the ‘African Queen’ –they’re like 1” long & you just pick them off like any small thingy.  This model did indeed get some strong ones & when I pulled them off his ankles there was blood.  So what, what’s the big deal? Is my impression.

 

          The females never complained about the woods, swamps, water or island.  They had no fear, in fact, they were eager to go out there, believe it or not, both the ones I hired from the cities & the local beauties.

 

          So that’s basically one of the events I tackled that the average woman wouldn’t do – do you know women that would go through all that to make videos?  Of course, there were other factors not so easy, like putting ads in the paper, hoping good people would show up, talking to them, preparing them, coaching them how to act.  I created all the scripts, the lines, the scenes for the videos.  It was work but great fun most of the time – lots of laughs, especially with Jack.  How I miss him.

 

 





          HALF BLIND FOR 19 YEARS – STILL CREATE A HUGE SITE, WRITINGS & VIDEOS

 

          People have handicaps, problems, everyone does, I’m just telling you mine & how I overcame them.

 

          I accomplished a lot of stuff the average person could not, would not do, but I did it because my ambition was great & so was my zeal in the service of God.  I felt compelled that God had chosen me, maybe sent me, to do her work, & if I didn’t do it, I would be a failure in her eyes, She would love me less.

 

          When did I start getting those dayum floaters?  That was part of it – there’s more.  When Maria Riva’s book on her mother, Marlene Dietrich came out, it says on Amazon it was Jan 1, 1993.  It was that same year I got the book & read it obsessively, as the cliché goes, I couldn’t put it down.

 

          I read it with my glasses – I’m very near sighted – until my eyes hurt.  Yet I couldn’t stop – took off the glasses & read, book like 6” away from my eyes – until I couldn’t read any more.  I believe I was obsessed with her life because she reminded me of my Monster Mom, & I felt if I could understand Dietrich, I could understand Mom.  Why did I associate one with the other?  I have no idea.

 









          From that episode, I got these sad & annoying floaters – like bits & pieces of debri that float in the eye & somewhat impair clear vision.  I already had bad vision, so this was no help.  For several weeks I could not even dial a phone, my eyes hurt so badly, my friend Jack who spent the longest time with me that year – thank God – had to dial for me.  I could not address a Xmas card.  So that tells me it was Dec 1993.

 

          It got worse.  I flew to Fla to see a floater-Doc.  I flew to Fla twice – he did one eye – took a vacation to the Ukraine– when he came back I flew there for the other.  The system is a modified version of what they do with people who get spots in the eye from diabetes; he used this method to zap floaters.  They mostly did not disappear; he moved many of them from the direct line of vision to the sides.  Nothing is ever guaranteed not to go wrong, he warned me, I had to accept, but nothing went wrong.

 

          He showed me the x-rays of a guy who came all the way from Australia for the treatment.  Poor man, his floaters were like many strings covering at least one eye until he could hardly see.  Thank God doc alleviated that condition.

          My nearsightness got worse also, probably from reading that book.  Then the floater doc told me I had the beginning of cataracts, it would be about four years before they got ‘ripe’ for removal – something to look forward to, lol.

          My vision got so bad I feared I wouldn’t be able to drive any more, {I live alone so feared being helpless & dependent, couldn’t even shop for necessities.} One time in a Church I saw Braille book, looked at it, & wondered if that would be me soon.  I put my lipstick on my lips once, thinking an eyebrow pencil was a lip liner – got done with brown lips, ugh, that was depressing.

 









          My inner voice kept telling me ‘there will be an operation’ – my answer to that was, ‘When, 10 years from now when they invent one?’

 

          Within this handicap, I had to go on with my work.  There was a Church to build.  My husband Richard Von Werder had left me the money for it – he told me so.  I had the money but no vision, & did not know how to run the internet.

 

          Richard tried to get me onto the internet but I begged bad vision.  I was just scared.  Others did too, but I felt like an old dog learning new tricks.

 

          Finally, dear Rich was dead, I had to work, build that Church.  I didn’t even know the philosophy, what to call it, how to build it – nothing.

 

          I hired one guy who charged me a fortune; he turned out to be a cocaine addict & irresponsible.  He did get me started in a rocky way.  With an ad in the paper I found the 21 year old genius who created my landmark site, ‘Woman Thou Art God’ & my biographical one, ‘Kellie Everts’ which had my life from all perspectives as well as a religious POV called ‘Church of the Mystical Matriarchy.’

 










          When I started creating & writing, I didn’t know how to type on the internet, I had to dictate to these guys.  The first one was a know-it-all & kept ‘improving’ what I dictated, his misspellings will be forever on search engines – ‘World renoun woman’ instead of ‘world renowned’ – they probably think I’m stupid.

 

          He only lasted a couple months, thank God, when I found Nick the Great.  Nick was a true artist – he worked on his art, which he painted partially in blood – his own or that of menstrual blood from his girl friends.  He later had a gallery featuring his work & was on local TV, both in our area & when he moved to LA, CA.

 

          Nick had such great taste in art.  He designed my sites meticulously.  I was the intellect, he was the art – it was a match made in Heaven – I firmly believe this partnership is what made ‘Woman Thou art God’ the sensation it was, getting one million hits a year from 2004 to 2006 when it was archived.

 








          As I began working on the internet I had to learn everything, & it was enough to make me cry.  I had a laptop from Rich which I used to learn typing.  The font had to be 64 – consider normal is 12.  So the page like half of it would take up the screen.  I’d be trying to type an article while Nick would be on my main computer designing, uploading, & I had to interrupt him every 5 minutes with my mistakes.  He was so patient, so helpful – he was a Gift from God.

 

          What would my Church site consist of?  I believed in Jesus Christ & his philosophy, I believed in Yoga & Buddhism, I believed in Female Supremacy & that women should rule the family & the world.  How do I phrase this into a Church – Site?

 

          For a couple years I’d been hearing the phrase from my inner voice,

          “Woman, Thou Art God.”

          I had no idea what God was trying to tell me.  I now know God was telling me I was Enlightened, Ascended into my God Self, but then my conscious mind still saw God & I as two things.  It was hard for the Inner God to tell me we were One, that I was God, that She was my Main Self inhabiting my body, which was my inferior self & an Instrument, but not the real me.  It took years more for me to get it.

 

          After dilly dally for weeks on the internet, looking up or rather, having Nick look up Yoga, Matriarchy, Female Supremacy, somehow I decided to use that phrase, ‘Woman Thou art God’ & to have an image of Michelangelo’s God reaching down to Adam as the center – only God had to be a woman.  The first webman had made me a model where he photo shopped God to be a brown-haired woman.  I thought it was OK, but Nick being the genius that he was, scrapped it & sought a new image for God.

 









          We looked through dozens of images of different women when I found the set of me on the island, at night, with white moths, thousands of them, flying all around me.  We had lit up this scene with super-power flashlights {believe it or not}, me in the water, in all kinds of poses.  I was wearing a white girdle, white pushup bra, hair done up, jewelry, glamorous.  And there was one pose out of like 50 where I was reaching out to someone with my right arm, the left in a swanlike stance.  This image could fit in perfectly for God reaching down to Adam, so Nick removed the moths, put a glorious background, behind my butt one of the gorgeous models I had photographed years earlier – I guess she represented a top angel, & Voila, we had our MASTHEAD.

 

          I created the University of Mother God Church – and we began research, which then was scanty, on why women are superior to men & should rule the family & the world.  There was also Christianity & Yoga – hundreds of articles of all types, which I wrote some of by dictation – those were the worst.

 

          It made sense, once I found the main theme & Masthead, to put these various interests/beliefs of mine under one roof, the University of Mother God.  It made sense, but this conglomeration was not instant, for a while I was in a fog. 

 

          The beauty of the site I owe to Nick, the organization & beauty of the Kellie Everts site also.  Had they been ordinary free blogs, they would not have made the impact which they did.

 











          Prior to leaving me for Ca, Nick made me a Word Press site called ‘Embodiment of God,’ something easy I could upload myself – which is not the ultra-style he is noted for, it’s an ordinary site,  & has not made an impact.  I also have blogs, most notably, the Rasa Von Werder free blog someone made for me – No impact, because the partnership of artist plus intellect is not there.  Just me as plain ole’ intellect is OK {of course I have two other intellects there but no artist/designer} but one needs the style to frame this in.  Embodiment is lovely, the blog is nice but they have not got that style.  Right now all three of my paid sites have disappeared off the internet {9-2021, & my webman & I cannot fathom what happened.  We blame my host, ‘A Small Orange’ as they are who keeps it on the air – they are unreachable for explanation.  He is hurrying to get my files off the site so we can host them elsewhere before some kind of crash occurs with the host.

 

          Then there were the books.  I started with ‘Can Female Power Save the Planet’ – half of it dictated.  It cost a bundle as I had not heard of free publishers.  I ended up spending about 3k on that one.  I kept the books pushed out, from 2006 to 2011, half blind, half of my work dictated, half done on monstrous 64 type font.

 

          Then it happened – the operation my inner voice had been consoling me with for years.  I had no idea that a cataract procedure could actually correct one’s vision.  An oculist told me that.  They asked me if I wanted to see far or near – I said far, as I had not seen far properly since I was ten, so there it was.  Cataract operation complete, vision restored, I was one happy camper, & cranking out the articles & books ever since.  I am still kind of near sighted, but not like I was.  I wear glasses for close work, computer & another prescription for medium, like shopping or housework.  When I drive, need no glasses, when I sight see, no glasses, not bad for a woman who some short years ago was considering learning Braille.  {End Chapter 9}

RASA’S AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I Strip for God Part 3

Early Life


This is the blockbuster story of Rasa Von Werder, Kellie Everts, focusing on her early life. Born in Germany of Lithuanian parents fleeing from Stalin, they end up in a Displaced Person's camp, waiting to emigrate to America. They finally arrive with hardships following.

 Rasa's Mom gets tired of Dad, has multiple affairs, 4 abortions while still with Dad {3 not his} & 3 more later on. She finally cuckolds Dad with the Church organist & wants out. She grows to hate him but can’t hurt him so she & takes it out on Rasa. The other kids go along with her being cruel to Dad, Rasa refuses, so is marked ‘outcast.’ Dad doesn't send as much support as he could, which infuriates Mom; she makes a pact with the rest of the household members to use Rasa as their whipping post, a slave with no privileges but plenty of work. They tell her, in words & deeds, she’s weird & ugly. Being abused makes Rasa stronger, not weaker, she has a Faith in God.

 She escapes her torturers at 16, goes to CA to become a Hollywood star. The book explains characters she met in Hollywood, a bogi-yogi, ‘Putz NutOn’, who sings, tap dances, hypnotizes people & gives endless sermons on strange philosophies, but needs help with room & board; she endures him for two years & escapes from the frying pan into the fire, Rev Judy Swaggart, who she stays with for 6 years; getting her Mantle or anointing when she dies, but meanwhile enduring death curses when she tries to leave the greedy Rev.

 Also discussed is the first husband who tried to strangle her to death twice, how guardian angels saved her from this & many other incidents; dozens of unusual adventures, escapades, shenanigans & beginning of success. Hollywood calls Rasa, now Kellie Everts, to become a nude model & actress, she was chosen {in a book from St. Martin's Press-'Glamour Girls'}-one of the most beautiful women of the last hundred years.















 

 



 

   

1 comment:

  1. This one came out great too. Very interesting with great artwork and of course plenty of fuzzies. I will be sure to share on FB as well.

    Best of luck with everything and keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete