Sunday 5 September 2021

 

DREAM:   9-5-2-John’s Sex with Others is NOT SWEET - Errol Flynn - I Join Him at Table

 


          First, I see my ex-lover John but this gets so vague, can’t recall what happens.  Some kind of frustration I think.

           Then I leave him & on my way out I go through a restaurant, & there, to my right slightly back is Errol Flynn sitting at a small table eating a meal.  He’s wearing a beautiful outfit like maybe a pink jacket.

 





          *** PINK represents FEMININE or CHEERFULNESS like ‘in the pink.’  The act he will perform in the next paragraph will show him to be in the submissive, feminine, or ‘serving her’ position.  He’s feeling OK, like he got over the grief of our breakup. ***

           I really love Errol Flynn & I go up to his table.  I am interrupting him & he is very polite, & he puts down his fork & cleans his lips with a white cloth napkin & listens to me.  It seems like there was sour cream or something white & creamy on an item like the sliced tomatoes, which he wiped off.

I take note he sliced his tomato into neat pieces before he was going to pop them into his mouth.  There were two other items on his plate, some sort of main dish with mashed potatoes vaguely, but he suspends eating while I speak.  

 






          *** TOMATOES WITH SOUR CREAM OR SOME KIND OF CREAM ON TOP THAT HE WIPES OFF HIS LIPS:   This sounds like he’s giving head to a female.  A TOMATOE in the 1940’s meant a FEMALE.  The WHITE CREAM is the SMEGMA or LUBRICATION thereof.  He’s enjoying doing this, but I interrupt his thoughts or activity & he suspends it as he ‘hears me’ or thinks of me.  If the cream is SOUR it’s saying he doesn’t like doing this to another woman, he’d rather be doing it to me – that’s why he thinks of me & wipes the other female’s smegma off his lips. There is a hint of ‘SOUR GRAPES,’  which says he at first said he DOESN’T NEED RASA – the grapes are sour – Rasa is sour or not the best or I don’t need her, I can do sex to someone else.

  But the truth is, it doesn’t feel or ‘taste’ the same – the sex with this other women or women is NOT SWEET – he is NOT IN LOVE with them. That is why he WIPES THEM OFF HIS LIPS or away from his mind & THINKS OF ME. ***

           I speak to him as if he & my ex lover were one & the same.  I say,

           “I really love you.  I’ve been celibate for 2 years now, since the last time we made love, because after I didn’t see you, my sex drive went away.  I had to let it disappear because had I kept my sex drive it would have driven me crazy.  Now the sex drive is gone, I still love you, so its true love, & I want to be with you, get back together.” 






          He’s very handsome, polite, but I have no idea what he said to answer.

           *** HIS ANSWER:  Is portrayed in the symbols.  And he HEARS or REMEMBERS in his mind, the thoughts & ENERGY from you which said HOW MUCH YOU LOVED / STILL LOVE HIM.  He knows this is true, that’s what made the sex beautiful – true love was in it.  This sex he has with others does not have the sweetness, the intimacy.

          Why is he ERROL FLYNN?  Need help, Mother God.

          MG:   Errol was so handsome & sexy he could get any woman he wanted – just like John.  But to him, not all women feel alike, only the one he’s in love with satisfies his soul.  This shows the thought of you reminds him how different sex feels with just anyone or the one you love. 

          I also see Tenzin Palmo my new Guru, somewhere in all this.  Perhaps she gave me this vision.  What the Guru does for us is she opens our mind, heart, so we perceive more than before, new visions & revelations.

           For example, every day I get a new idea.  Yesterday she ‘said’ to my mind ‘Advertise a book with each article you post.  You see ads everywhere for various things, when you clic on sites.  They are selling, making money.  You have your books to sell, this is your advertising venue, so go for it.’ 

 

RASA’S AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I Strip for God Part 3

Early Life


 
This is the blockbuster story of Rasa Von Werder, Kellie Everts, focusing on her early life. Born in Germany of Lithuanian parents fleeing from Stalin, they end up in a Displaced Person's camp, waiting to emigrate to America. They finally arrive with hardships following.

 Rasa's Mom gets tired of Dad, has multiple affairs, 4 abortions while still with Dad {3 not his} & 3 more later on. She finally cuckolds Dad with the Church organist & wants out. She grows to hate Dad but can’t hurt him so she & takes it out on Rasa. The other kids go along with her being cruel to Father, Rasa refuses, so is marked ‘outcast.’ Dad doesn't send as much support as he could, which infuriates Mom; she makes a pact with the rest of the household members to use Rasa as their whipping post, a slave with no privileges but plenty of work. They tell her, in words & deeds, she’s weird & ugly. Being abused makes Rasa stronger, not weaker, she has a Faith in God.

 She escapes her torturers at 16, goes to CA to become a Hollywood star. The book explains characters she met in Hollywood, a bogi-yogi, ‘Putz NutOn’, who sings, tap dances, hypnotizes people & gives endless sermons on strange philosophies, but needs help with room & board; she endures him for two years & escapes from the frying pan into the fire, Rev Judy Swaggart, who she stays with for 6 years; getting her Mantle or anointing when she dies, but meanwhile enduring death curses when she tries to leave the greedy Rev.

 Also discussed is the first husband who tried to strangle her to death twice, how guardian angels saved her from this & many other incidents; dozens of unusual adventures, escapades, shenanigans & beginning of success. Hollywood calls Rasa, now Kellie Everts, to become a nude model & actress, she was chosen {in a book from St. Martin's Press-'Glamour Girls'}-one of the most beautiful women of the last hundred years.







 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you do Ajax the Great. When time permits please put your stupendous articles here. It makes our blog better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Rasa. I wrote a few new ones recently and will put them on here as well.

      Delete
  2. This one also came out very good as usual, and very interesting interpretation. The artwork and fuzzies of course complement it nicely. I will be sure to share it.


    Best wishes and keep up the great work,

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete