Tuesday 19 October 2021

10-19-21  Dream Helping men & Thoughts on Plandemic



                   Unusual dream about a sort of ‘prostitution’ under cover.

          Usually when I used to dream of being a ‘prostitute’ it was saving souls in Purgatory – it’s always been men.

          First dream:

          First, we are in the house & I am feeding some men.  I think its hamburgers, but not sure, it’s the main course dinner type food, meat.

          I was living in ‘just a house’ but men came who wanted to be fed, like we were a restaurant.  Somehow we – my female family & I – drummed up the food & fed them.  I see them at the table.

 

          *** FEEDING MEN MEAT:   This is the info I’m sharing on our list – MEAT is HARDSHIP, as in spiritual terms, SWEETS are baby food for amateur Christians who need consolation, but MEAT is HARDSHIP or the Cross, for mature Christians, or we become strong by it.

          The two men who consume the dinner or main course meat are Souls in Purgatory because at the end, I do see someone I’ll find out tomorrow has died & entered there..  They are obviously saddened by all this because they got the jabs, they might be remorseful.  They leave my house without getting dessert or consolation – at first, I could not find or think of any.  But then I did, they both don’t even want the consolation.  It is seen as fudge ice cream, which would be a treat.  This is probably THE GOOD that comes out of hardship – they aren’t ready to accept that yet, apparently. ***

 

          I started looking for dessert – they had already gone out the door.  After a thorough search I found two ice cream style boxes of ice cream – fudge – one of the boxes was round & open. 

          I ran outside looking for the men to tell them I found desserts, did they want them?

          They were sitting at the lower edge of my yard, looking maybe forlorn at the water down there – heads down looking to their left where afterward I see the women with toddlers - & said no.

 

          *** HEADS LOW, AT EDGE OF WATER WHERE LATER I SEE WOMEN WITH TODDLERS, SPORTING IN THE WATER:  This might be the men who are saddened by the LOSS OF LIFE & THEREFORE FAMILY, a wife & children, or having the love of same. ***

 

          I then noticed that my lower yard had expanded & long ago I had dug deep trenches, like a hundred feet wide, & they had all filled up with beautiful light blue water – extending way where the road would be – but wasn’t there – deep into my yard to the right, like a long, narrow lake type presence.  A beautiful sun was shining.

          Women had brought their children, who were naked or just swimming trunks, toddlers, & they were running here & there, going into the water.  I said to them – but they didn’t hear me, understand or pay attention,

          “I created that water opportunity.”

          I knew it didn’t matter that I had created it; just let them have enjoyment of it.

 

          *** THE WATER OPPORTUNITY, WHERE I HAD LONG AGO DUG TRENCHES, NOW WOMEN & TODDLERS WERE CAVORTING THERE, WITH THE SUNLIGHT BEAMING DOWN:   This is an idyllic life, one of happiness.  The work I had done in my lifetime, perhaps, that helped women & their children enjoy life – but I have not been given credit for what I’ve done.  But it doesn’t matter I did it for love of God.

          Digging TRENCHES is suffering; digging a hole is hard work.  So I suffered a lot, did a lot of hard work to pave the way for the happiness of many women & their children.  Some of this refers to future, as seeing the toddlers.  ***

 

          Second dream:

          I was again in my residence & men wanted help – they wanted sex.

 

          *** SEX probably does not refer to physical sex, but intimacy with love.  I have often had dreams of sex as spiritual love.  Men need spiritual love & comfort now with women, instead of seeking women for physical release, using them, they are now on their asses wishing for true love/comfort – for us to console them – as we are the caring ones.  This is Matriarchy. ***

 

          There was some kind of gossip or myth going around about me, but it wasn’t true I told them.  A person stood there telling me they had heard that a man who I loved did something wrong to me, jilted me & left me alone to suffer – that I was hurt & devastated.  Not true, not true I insisted, the person saying it found it hard to believe, but finally I got rid of this accusation – the person saying it with the statement just sort of floated away.

 

          *** MAN HURT ME & LEFT ME DEVASTATED:  Many people got the impression that a man I loved hurt me & left me devastated but I am perfectly happy.  I want to dispel that myth. Indeed, I was hurt one time, but I am way over it, I rose above it.  What does this have to do with this dream?

Probably if I remained devastated I’d be of no use to anyone, as a wounded soldier needs to be carried off the battlefield, he can’t fight any more.  But I can.

Why does this myth appear in the dream?  Because after this we will see a man, that I did not know was died, but he died this day.  I will discover him tomorrow, my best local friend.

This friend was disabled & didn’t have much to do but talk, - he talked about everyone he knew, he probably broadcast this story about the man I loved to all he knew – as I used to discuss it a lot.  But he didn’t understand the situation totally.  ***

 

          Then some men came by wanting sex, but we did not want to be accused or arrested for prostitution.

          There are three of us women.  One is middle aged chubby, dressed with flowers in her hair, on her dress, & pretty decorations.  One is some other way, young, not sure how she looks but not perfect, then there’s an old woman.

 

          *** WOMEN NOT PERFECT:  

This might be the women in the life of this man who died – three women he loved – one was fat, one was very old {90} & one was me.  Can’t think why else this symbolism would be here. ***

 

          We women talk about how we are going to serve men, although we’re not perfect they need us.  But how do we get around the prostitution laws?

         We decide to dance to entertain them, then I get a bright idea.

          Why not give each man who wants sex, a dancing lesson?  They pay us for the dance lesson, then we have sex.  Haha, what an idea.  This we intend to carry through.

          I am then told by some men that they will bring a man to me greatly in need of help – he is crippled.  I say fine.

 

          *** PROSTITUTION & A CRIPPLED MAN THEY WILL BRING ME I AGREE TO HELP:   The DANCING represents entertaining someone, LIFTING THEIR SPIRITS by entertaining them, DANCING is JOY.

           

THE CRIPPLED MAN is someone who DESPERATELY needs his spirits lifted, who has been HURT.  Who he is it doesn’t tell me, but he vaguely looks like that evil Gates when he was young.  And so – because Gates was the one most responsible for the plandemic -  I conclude it was someone who got the jab, he wants my PRAYER.

IDENTITY SOLVED:   The very next day I go to check up on my best local friend, named Rudy, to find him dead.  He has the face of Gates because he got the jabs – it caused his death, probably a heart attack – these chemicals can do that.***

 

          Then suddenly, here they are & they bring this young man on a carry bed.  They put him in my residence, he is attractive.

          He has to go to the bathroom & he can get out of bed with a cane & heads there.  After a while I worry if he’s OK & I go to the bathroom looking for him.

          He has fallen because one of his legs is either completely sort of disengaged at the hip or he has lost half of it, he’s fallen semi to the ground.

          I am right up to him & he says to me,

          “Weren’t you going to give me something?’

          And I say,

          “Absolutely.  I have a wonderful hamburger dinner for you, all ready.”

          He is now back in the bed comfortable, & he says to me,

          “And you will say a little prayer for me?”

          And I say of course.

          I thought he expected sex, but that would have been after the meal.  But he asked for prayer.  {End}

 

        OTHER THOUGHTS:

 

          I woke up yesterday & today, both days, feeling HAPPY.  I was not grieving although all day I shared the horrible, devastating news about the plandemic.  So I asked God why am I happy when I should be sad, & She said:

 

          MOTHER GOD:   You are happy not because of the torture & misery going around or that will come around, but because you are seeing it from God’s POV or the Heavenly Vision, what GOOD will come out of it.

          You know very well how the messages of God, including those you tried to spread, mostly fell on DEAF EARS.  People were absorbed IN THE WORLD & felt that it had the answers for them.  The words of God seemed IRRELEVANT to most people, they ignored them, they looked upon people like you as silly nonsensical fanatics.

 

          But now, like the guy in the airplane who ignored the minister next to him – it was Billy Graham – when the plane began a serious turbulence, turned to Rev. Graham & said,

          “What were you saying about God?”

          “God whispers to us in our pleasure & shouts to us in our pain, pain is the megaphone of God.” {Ven. Fulton J. Sheen.}

          You know many people will now turn to God – because they see the world for what it is, that it is not a font of Love or security, that it is a dangerous place run by demonics, & no one can save them but the Almighty.

          This disturbance will bring out the Faith in many people.  Indeed the wicked will fall into despair, but the good will turn to our Loving Mother God & beg for her help.  They will rededicate themselves to her; repent of their sins, as they can do nothing else.

          When we reach rock bottom, we get real.  Before, we were diverted by the empty promises of time & space.  Now time & space might end for many – they are challenged, afflicted, in danger, & there is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, only God has the answers.

          Like the drug addicts who get tired & finally check into rehab, people see the Light.  During crisis people who are good turn to each other & bond. 

          You were there during the Los Angels earthquake when everyone was afraid.  Wherever you went, strangers spoke to one another, we were all in the same boat of fear, we reached out to others for comfort.

          And so, you are happy because people are coming closer to God & each other with love – good people that is.  The wicked will be left in darkness.  {End}

 

10-18-21    The  Plandemic

 








The previous video {on Britheon} "The Plandemic" is exposing who the members of the Shadow Govt are, who the key people who control the world are.  They control it only for their own personal gain, there is no motive for anything benevolent whatsoever, it is for personal gain & nothing else.  This is 100% psychopathic & demonic, there is no caring or fairness whatsoever - anything goes.  This is war against humans.

 

It is the answer to the statement that I heard, long ago, which was the first thing that God ever spoke to me supernaturally.  It was the beginning of my conscious contact with God & foretold what my Mission in life would be.  It was 1971.  I was 26 yrs old.  The Voice of God said to me,

 

"Satan rules the world & he works through men."

 

What is happening now is everything is coming to a head, in the battle of Satan vs God - but Satan cannot touch or reach God, he can only touch the human race to destroy them.  He has been using human men, ruling the world, to do his bidding.  Satan's motive, as told long ago in our Christian religious myths, is he is so jealous of humans, for being favored by God, he will do whatever he can to destroy them & pull them into Hell with him.

 

He - Satan - has been doing great harm to the human race through Patriarchy, now for thousands of years.  This is it seems to me, his high point, the point where he has reached the greatest arrogance & demonic power he has ever had.  He planned & contrived to bring the entire human race to its doom, & this is the closest he will ever get.

 

Things reach their height or their depth at certain times.  It is at those times that there is a 180 degree turnaround.  It is when a scheme becomes evident to all people - or I should say - to all people that will listen & learn, certainly not to those who refuse to listen, refuse to learn, refuse to obey or follow God.  Satan does succeed in destroying some people - those that cooperate with Patriarchy & its schemes.  But there is a strong percentage of the Friends of God.  I don't know what the percent is.  There might be more going to Hell, less to Heaven - as stated by the saints.

 

    But many of the good people of God were ignorant & unaware what Satan was doing - they did not see how evil Patriarchy is.  But in this demonstration of the plandemic, if not yet soon all people will see.  The scheme will be opened, revealed, & disclosed to all for what it is.  People will be at the point where they cry 'Mountains, fall on us', as predicted in the bible.  They will feel HOPELESS because they've been duped, fooled, & injured.

 

    The good thing that will come out of all this - & God always brings good out of bad - is the awareness that will spring forth.  The human race will all see, for the first time, what Satan has done through men.  The evil will see, the good will see. And that, William & Pete, will open up the field for Matriarchy.  Finally, not yet but soon, people will say,  this Patriarchy thing & all its systems has only been shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic.  Let's get off this ship & find another one.  Did someone say Matriarchy?

 

from Rasa Von Werder,  10-18-21

    










 

 


1 comment:

  1. This one came out excellent as usual, Rasa. Very true words and insights. And great artwork and plenty of fuzzies of course. I will be sure to share it.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,
    Ajax

    ReplyDelete