Tuesday 5 October 2021

 

  • Chapter 14   Questions from a Female Journalist   10-5-21
  •  


  • Pictured above, an altar Franz built for me, praying to me every day & getting answers

  • What are the practicalities of your Church right now?
  •  
  •  How many members do you have? Do you hold meetings?
  •  
  • What are your interactions with your religious followers like right now?

 

            RASA:   I have followers all over the world, in many countries including India, where people see me as Guru, build altars to me in their homes, & pray to me.  All their prayers are answered in every way they ask, from love & sex to school exams, to gaining intimacy with God, to getting over emotional problems, etc.

               The Church, I don’t have a physical count nor any type of meetings, although there was a meeting years ago & one man traveled from England to be a part of it.  People were communicating with me via internet & phone, one man from Germany once weekly for months.

                One Hindu from England is calling me almost every day for two years as I’m his Guru.

               There was a time on the internet when I was preaching / teaching, reaching out to people.  This stopped when I became a Cougar & didn’t have time.  Years passed, then I quit going downtown & wrote the New Religion for Women.

               I have not yet gained a constituency for the New Religion that can be counted, but they are the same people who have always believed in me & still do, but this will gain an entire new set of mostly female converts.  It is an idea still vestigial; it is alive, it will grow, it will develop, it is a springboard for woman to join, understand, get inspired, & do something about it.  It will mostly develop after my death as I am 76, & these ideas take lots of time.  Jesus did not reach the ends of the earth while still living, but his gospel became household words.

 








     So will my ideas.  One day ‘I Strip for God’ will be a household word like ‘feminist,’ my idea of the God within & that women should rule the world will be on every table of thought, it will be as common as the ‘Our Father.’

 

     What Jesus created was unique.  It was vestigial in his day & for hundreds of years.  His followers were hated & persecuted, but eventually it not only caught on but changed most of the world.  The religion of women will be like that – it has to be because human men are going extinct.  Indeed, there will be terrible crises & shakeups, & that is the process of change, that is the process of pain in giving birth. Patriarchy is being shaken to its core, Matriarchy is the child that is waiting to get born.  It will happen.

 

  • What does a typical day look like for you? What do you do to work on your Church, and what do you like to do in your free time?

 

RASA:   My typical day consists of this pattern.  First priority, work on my life story, ‘I Strip for God.’  Right now I am almost done with Part 5.

 

I also study anything important, everything there is.  Right now I’ve been studying the state of the world situation & why it happened, what is going on.  But there are many other topics.  Study has been a practice of my daily life since childhood.  My Dad was a Professor & his mantra to me was “you must study.”

 





Second priority, put food out for the wild animals.  That means putting out daily about 30 lbs of food for them (dog food, sunflower seeds, rice, spaghetti, peanut butter sandwiches, oreo cookies,)  which feeds 15 raccoons, 5 skunks, a few opossums, woodchucks, squirrels, deer, birds, chipmunks, coyotes, other animals & sometimes black bears.  I spend 10k a year on this – it is my chief charity.  I spend time outdoors with nature each day, weather permitting, sit in the sun, bathe in my creek.

 

Another priority daily is exercise & lift weights.  I stretch my entire body including splits & lift barbells for a minimum of a half hour a day.

 

I also pray, meditate & read some spiritual writing each day, 15 minutes with a lady friend over the phone, the rest by myself.

 

At the moment I have suspended dating or associating with men until the time I finish writing my life story –which will be by late Jan 2022.

 

  • Do you see it as a contradiction to advocate separation from men in daily life but embrace heterosexual intimacy with men? What do you imagine as the role of men in your ideal society? 

 









RASA:   The separation from men is in the religion, not in daily life. Men cannot be a part of the formulation of our Church, Theology – anything to do with our Church & religion.  They cannot enter our Temple for services.  That is the ideology I espouse, which will be implemented in the future. 

I associate with men as my employees.  I have a male webman & an all around landscape-handyman-driver – I talk to them a lot like friends.

I also take a male friend out to dinner once every two weeks.  Sometimes I pay, sometimes he does, sometimes we go Dutch treat. 

As far as intimate relations with men including sex – I want to see the tables turned where women are the dominant gender, where they don’t have to grovel, kow tow or bend & scrape to men, where they don’t have to feed men’s egos or get beat up for refusing them.  This will take time, it requires financial independence & a change of mind & heart.  Women have been brainwashed too long – it will take generations from now for them to turn around.

 I believe the God-given role for men in our life is as helpmates.  They are supposed to work for us & the family, protect us & the children & community against danger, & cater to the emotional needs of women.  Of course, they aren’t doing that, it’s the opposite, we are serving them.  But the change is inevitable.  We are on the cusp of Patriarchy turning into Matriarchy; we are witnessing the groans of a dying male-domination system.  




  • Which feminist writers have most inspired you?

 

RASA:   All of them.  Emmeline Pankhurst is a monument, moreso in action than words.  Betty Freidan is important.  Marija Gimbutas is an Icon.  Barbara G. Walker is unbelievable in what she accomplished.  All the ‘Goddess’ writers like Merlin Stone are wonderful. The women of Female Supremacy Now 2 have pushed forward my type of work – especially Freyja Derrickson – she’s created hundreds of memes depicting research & a movie on me as an incarnation of God called ‘The Army of Mother God.’  The women of Ukraine’s Femen have followed my lead in a demonstrative way, jumping on altars in Cathedrals, bare chested, with ‘I am God’ written on their chest – many other important stunts.   These last two mentioned took the term Woman Thou Art God’ literally – as it should be - & moved it forward.

     Every woman who has written articles for Female Empowerment is appreciated by me.  Feminism is now switched to ‘Female Empowerment.  Feminism strove for equality under the law – we have gone past that & declare Female Supremacy – which of course is proven.

     I must add an important point here – the Spirit of the Feminine Divine is Gender-Less.  It is LOVE.  It’s what Matriarchal Jesus & Buddha, Mahatma Ghandi & Saint Martin Luther King Jr. taught.

     And so, many woman who have jumped on the bandwagon declaring they are the great ones, are not great at all.  I’ve had much controversy from women, opposition, jealousy & back stabbing.  It hurt the most, as they are women like me, the ones I’m fighting for.








     The person that stands out in the fight for Female Empowerment is a male – His name is William Bond.  He’s been my inspiration, partner since I first met him in 2005 on the internet.  We’ve been on the same page all our lives in different ways – we disagree on a few things but both believe women should be dominant & rule the family & the world.  I call him ‘the Prophet of Matriarchy.’

William has put forth salient points in the philosophy, which have clarified my own understanding – he explains clearly how men have done a terrible job in ruling our world & should step aside, he expresses logically how women have the maternal instinct that men don’t have – that women care, they take care of people, men do not, they fight & they destroy just as do male animals in the wild.

     William was the first person I knew of who explained all this clearly.  I took pointers from him, did my own research, came to my own conclusions, which I outlined to you in my last conversation.

     William came up with amazing insights I never heard from anyone else before – that males are the submissive gender, & he proves it.  Look how they obey men in the military!

     And so, in my life, I’d say he’s had the greatest influence as far as the philosophy of Matriarchy & my bid for Female Supremacy.

     I’ve had women on the internet attack William & I must say this – It is not the vagina that makes one stand out on the issue of Matriarchy – it is the mind & heart.  I mentioned some of the men who fought for peace & righteousness with great effectiveness.  The vagina or female body does not automatically & necessarily create a Matriarch, a Woman of God, & a leader in our movement.  It is the True Love & caring for others which does that.  Many women have sold out to the Patriarchy – we call them Dicks in Skirts.

And right now, following in the footsteps of William Bond, is a new young male with a Master’s degree who is cooperating with me in building the platform for Matriarchy.  He’s been helping a couple years & writes articles for my sites on the subject & promotes my work.  His name is Ajax the Great.

 













  • As an older woman dating younger men, what reactions have you received? Why do you think this type of relationship is not as frequently spoken about as the reverse?

 

RASA:  When men are in power, they make the rules.  The rules are they want freedom to do as they wish, what they wish to do is what their instinct & penis tell them.

      And what does this tell them?  Look at the stags, buffalos, beach masters, herd animals – what do they do?  They fight the other males unto death, gathering the largest harems & territories they can muster.

     That is the world human males have created:  violence & unjust wars, so they can have as many women as possible.  Dr. Bryan Sykes points out Genghis Kahn & all the other Kings, Pharaohs & leaders who amassed huge harems through war – hundreds or thousands of wives.

     That’s what men want – as many women as possible, & like, in the Old Testament – kill everyone, but keep the virgins, even if ‘God punishes us’.  By virgins are meant young girls who have not yet had sex.  So they want virgins then & now – the younger the better, even into pedophilia.

     The world – where of course not all men are Kings –they all want multiple women & through the double standard, they are excused.

     And so, that is the norm in our society, so when an old woman decides to date young men – this is considered abnormal.   She’s looked upon as freaky, not in an evil sense, but they make a joke out of it – Look at the old lady with the young man – haha!  Breaking taboos, old women liking sex!  Old women daring to show they have a sex drive, when we told you they are over the hill, unattractive, & should be put out to pasture –knitting socks, growing flowers & watching the grandkids – maybe bingo once a week.

     When I went out at the order of God – to have fun, I was met with shock.  All night people asked me,

     “How old are you?”



meaning since I was old, I was not allowed to seek fun – only young people do that.  Of course, there were older men downtown looking for girls –they weren’t bothered as much as I was.

     The Patriarchy has many reasons for making this the norm – old men with young women.  It’s what they want, what they want is normal, righteous & appropriate.  Women’s freedom is abnormal, immoral & unrighteous, & if anyone does it, they are out of step.

     The young males, who are naturally attracted to women like their Mom, - {they need a Mom} – are discouraged from this quest, ridiculed, humiliated, called ‘mamma’s boys,’ etc -  the Patriarchy does not want women to be free, happy, dominant, influencing the young men – after all, they might keep young men away from war, from violence, from being the dominant sex.  It goes all against Patriarchs.  {End of interview & Chapter 14}

 
















  

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this one also came out excellent as well, Rasa. Great words and great artwork indeed. I will be sure to share it as well. And of course, thank you for the compliments and mention of me as well :)

    Best wishes and keep up the great work :)

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your presence here, Ajax the Great. You are always welcome & your articles are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Rasa. I am glad I can help :)

      Delete