Thursday 17 February 2022

Sucess with Lover & Life Story Dreams

 

2-17-22  With Lover & the Re-Convention


 

First I’m in bed with a woman, like a sister, with my lover.  She tells me Lover didn’t want to have sex with me after we get up.  I ask her,

“Who is it that slept next to him, you or me?”

She says she did & so I say that this night, I will sleep next to him.

This being done, I am seeing his knees are up & covered with soap, I gingerly rub the soap up & down his legs & also touch his upper body after a while – he’s happy for it.

Then the word comes to me,

“She tried to take him away from you but she couldn’t.”

 

MEANING:  Ruthie could not take Bob away from you, you will be with him.  His legs are his penis, the soap is white froth or sperm, you stimulating him & he likes it is having sex again.

 

Next Dream

 

There’s some sort of activities going on which are heard to remember.

I recall sort of a chaotic situation where my lover was constantly surrounded by & accosted by delinquent-style young men, & I all but got into a fist fight with one.  Was thinking about knocking him out but didn’t.  It was a struggle trying to reach the man I love, while he’s sitting, I’m sort of in his lap, but guys all around are accosting him.

 

But time passes & now we re-convene.

 

We gather in a clean, neat large room, like a lawyer’s conference room.  There are 4 of us.  








Each one files in & sits at this large table, like we are a group & the sense of the group is GOOD INTENTIONS, about to embark on something sanctified, like a group of saints going to start a project.

There are 2 men & 2 women.  Both the males come in wearing long-sleeved bright, brand new starched shirts.  The other female who sits to the left of me is also wearing white {the other male is to her left}.  Then to my surprise I take off my jacket & underneath, on top of a regular shirt, I have on a knitted white deeply scalloped neck top.  I exclaim to the others there after I take off my jacket,

Look we’re all wearing white.”

There’s something meaningful to this, a new beginning, not like before.







          MEANING SO FAR:  This is the new configuration, 4 people, a new husband for Ruthie, a serious man, not a gigolo like Bob, & Bob becomes serious with you.

 

The male to my right, as he walks in, gives a look to the female on my left like they’ve been intimate.  I wonder if she has preference over me & am a bit peeved.  But then he takes my hand & kisses it, I have a higher preference than her.   There’s something silver between his hands & mine, like a spoon but don’t know what, like something slotted like 3 grooves made of silver to put spoons in.

 

*** (SILVER, LIKE A HOLDER MADE OF SILVER WITH SLOTS FOR 3 SPOONS:  This is extremely telling.  It has two messages.  One, the silver is like a ring of silver, which is permanence to a relationship as it signifies 25 years – you won’t live that long.

And second, it proves why he MUST come to you – your WEALTH.  A silver spoon in the mouth is being born of privilege, but multiply that by 3 & you have great privilege, enormous wealth.  You are well-off now but the saints say you will have enormous wealth from your life story.

ME:  to Mother God & the saints, including Dad who I’m channeling today.  Will I live to enjoy this great wealth?  I mean I have if I’m lucky 10 more years to live.  And by the time this movie/s is produced it will be years.  Will I have time to enjoy it?  What will I do with it?





DAD:  You will live longer than you expect & yes, you will enjoy what is left of your life, whatever it is, even if it’s 5 years. You can cram a whole lot of experiences into five years.  You won’t suffer or be an invalid or bedridden before you die – you will die like I did, just go to sleep, no pain.  So you could be at one of the National Parks enjoying yourself & one night you’re gone, something like that.

 

ME:  Tell me more about this like who will produce what on my life & what kind of wealth?

 

DAD:  More wealth than you know what to do with, but you’ll use it wisely & well, you won’t throw it away. I suspect you will see nature & animals, your greatest loves, in the National Parks, Bob going with you & possibly a nurse-type attendant to wheel you around & help you in other ways, like going shopping for you.  But it will not diminish your pleasure.  When in the lodge you’ll eat interesting dinners, walk around & sit by the huge fireplaces & drink your beverages & chat with anyone around who wants to do so.  You’ll be friendly with everyone & lots of people will want to know you.  You’ll make a mark.  You carry the Anointing of God & this will touch many.

ME:  Those I channel have been telling me, all of them, about the wealth.  Dad, could you tell me more about the media & what they’ll want to do? 

DAD:  As you suspect there’ll be more than one movie.  It could be like Roots, or Rocky or Godfather, or Harry Potter & of course, after the movie deal it will go on TV.  You will make sure you have the best agent so yu don’t get cheated.  This is what we mean by wealth.  Imagine what the authors of these series made.) ***

 

2-15-22-Preparing to go on Stage Big Time

 

          I feel tremendous purpose in that I’m dressed to go on stage, but it’s a serious outfit rather than something totally revealing or skimpy.





          *** (SERIOUS:  This is the movie of my life & it will be serious, not something frothy or comedic, not an exploitative type movie – which is what the biography is like.) ***

 

          I have black hair, curly, full makeup, a dark but sparkly dress with much blue underneath, & on top of it, an expensive brown mink fur, full length.  {I know I will be stripping but it begins lie this –dressed to the max.}

 

          *** (FULLY DRESSED, BLACKS WITH BLUES, SPARKLY, EXPENSIVE MINK COAT:  This is the suffering of my life, black being the worst sufferings, the black curly hair represents what’s of the mind – one’s mood or consciousness, being black, you know what ‘black mood’ means – sorrow, depression.  And the blues are also sorrow, but sparkly is saying that good came out of bad, it sparked is it reflected light.

          EXPENSIVE MINK COAT is telling.  It has to do with HUMAN SUFFERING.  How do I discern that.  Will ask Mother God to explain.

          MG:  Fur refers to the primitive or human, animal body.  Animals such as minks & others were often ‘skinned alive’ because the fur did not adhere to the body as in rigor mortis.  Sometimes they were stunned, but not always.  Skinning animals {or a human martyr} depicts great suffering of the animal.  This corresponds with your experiences – we are animals, so it’s about the flesh.  You were tortured by Mom & others.  So it’s serious business, worse than ‘Mommie Dearest?’  Maybe.) ***

 

          I’m on my way to the venue where I am booked to perform, still on this side of the street, on a pavement behind a corner which is hidden by a tall hedge around the corner & in front.  There I stop to pause & a man who seems to be infatuated with me but troubled stands ‘watch’ with me, clinging to me close like glue, protecting me from anything on the street.

I need this time to LISTEN to a radio interview I did prior to this appearance – it’s important to me to hear how I sound.  I listen intently; it’s a long interview, maybe 15 mins.  When it’s done I thank the boy for his ‘protection’ from what I don’t know – interference I guess, & I go to the main street & begin to cross. He seems to be teary-eyed & bewildered, perhaps he was in love with me but not I with him.

 

*** (THE STREET ACROSS FROM THE VENUE, THE HEDGE HIDING ME, ON A CORNER, A YOUNG MAN PROTECTS ME, I LISTEN INTENTLY TO HOW I SOUND ON THIS RADIO SHOW NOW BEING BROADCAST:  Need help, Mother God.

MG:  You’re not there yet with the movie.  You’re wondering how you sound as you write your life story, & when you hear it, you’re satisfied.  A corner represents cross, right now you’re still on it as you don’t know if this will be produced in your lifetime or what.

Someone is ‘protecting’ you but it’s not a guardian Angel, it seems of the flesh.  Could be the lover you’ve not seen in 2.5 years, by your choice.  This shows him to be teary & bewildered why you aren’t reaching out to him any more.

The ‘hedge’ hiding you is you’re in your country setting, hidden or veiled by privacy, the hedge is all the greenery around you which is a symbol of being hidden from the public.) ***

 

          As I start to cross there’s a truck as long as 2 or 3 regular trucks, maybe 60’ with some sort of yellow squares on the bottom length of it, & I got too close for comfort, I go back & retrace my crossing the street, this time the truck isn’t there.  I was in too much of a hurry to cross.

 

          *** (ABNORMALLY LONG TRUCK 3 TIMES LONGER THAN USUAL, WAS IN TOO MUCH OF A HURRY TO CROSS, I BACK TRACK:  The long truck represents your life story is not only long but 3 times as long as the longest biographies.  This says don’t be in a hurry to get to the other side – the side where it’s produced.  Relax, wait.) ***

 

          I enter this venue, what it is, club or theater, I don’t know.

I am fully ready to perform, which is unusual.  Usually one enters, then robes up, but I’m already dressed for the stage.

 

*** (ALREADY DRESSED FOR THE STAGE:  This says my life story is ready to be produced, meaning I have enough material already.) ***

 

As I go in I seek the entrance to the dressing room, but there’s a door high up where I’d have to hoist myself up about 4’, then the door is shut with only maybe 2’ to crawl under.  I tell someone this is unacceptable & I walk away.  I see another female there & I ask her where do you go to enter the club – I’m going to look for the owner & ask where the performer’s rooms are?

 

*** (ENTRANCE TOO NARROW, I’D HAVE TO CRAWL INTO IT, A TIGHT HALLWAY TO THE ROOM, UNACCEPTABLE.  This is the way I was told not to go – not to lower myself or approach on bended knee the people in power – Let them come to me I was told when I channeled, by former agent Marty Shapiro {died in 2017} & Elvis & others.  I found this to be far fetched, as how will they ever find me unless I go to them, but was told it’s on the internet, something will make someone think of you & they will approach you & you will have the advantage.) *** 

She tells me you have to go into the street see the main entrance, & go in there.  There is no ‘back door’ or ‘stage door’ in other words.

 

*** (GO INTO STREET & USE MAIN ENTRANCE, NO BACK DOOR OR STAGE DOOR:  This says ‘just to walk in’ the main door.  Mother God, help.  How do I get to this movie by the main door, directly?

MG:  This is saying DON’T LOWER YOURSELF.  Servants use the back door, you are going to be the dominant one, going through the main entrance is pride, don’t submit, be the dominant person in this transaction by letting them come to you.  You are the proprietor of this work, your life story.  You lived it & wrote it, it’s yours, they must bend the knee to you, they want your product.) ***

 

Before I do that I walk through the theater area.  It’s totally modern, beautiful, with seats that are padded with a square rest behind, like Danish style, blonde chairs, individual, not like those in theaters that are joined up.  And the seats are already taken up although it’s not star time yet, more women than men.  The theater is medium sized & maybe one third of the seats are taken, about 75 mostly women waiting (I feel this theater holds 300 or so) - I hear a thought,

“There will be a large audience.”

 

*** (MOSTLY WOMEN, WILL BE A LARGE AUDIENCE, AVERAGE WOMEN:  This it says will have a wide appeal to a general audience, more woman than men.) ***

 

I go past the stage & am amazed how many male dancers they have who will support me in the show.  First I see 4 or 5 male dancers, I walk right in front of the stage.  Most of them are over 65, maybe one is younger, one of them looks at me directly.  I think he knows I’m the star entering.  They are all thin like dancers would be.

And I see beyond the another set of 4-5 male dancers, same age & condition & I think what a supporting cast they’ve given me, & I’m the ONLY STAR but the show should be good with all that backup.    


















*** (SUPPORTING CAST MOSTLY OLD, THIN MEN:  ‘Old’ refers to old stars that you have explained I your stories, your ‘old’ boyfriends most of who are dead.  They were performers – the stars & they are your SUPPORTING CAST.  Many women will be interested in your affairs with them, it will draw a women’s audience.  And so they are looking at the men – not you, it’s a good addition to your life.) ***

 

I cross the stage area & go down the side & think if any of these women in the audience sees me, they’ll know I’m the star, because look how I’m dressed, so elegant & rich, made up & I think beautiful.  But no one says or does anything; they look at the stage, not to the side.  The women seemed conservative, like your middle class type, nicely dressed women, of middle age; all about them is ‘average nice lady.’

 

*** (THEY LOOK AT THE STAGE:  This underscores once again, that many women will be drawn to your book / movie because of the male stars rather than your life of sufferings.) ***

 

As I exit I am now on the street & I see in front huge back & white posters & they’re not of me, it’s a male movie star.  I go around the corner as this venue is large, the building extending down the block, & the walls are covered with more huge posters, black & white of that male movie star & whatever he’s doing in a movie.  I can’t understand why my pictures aren’t out there since I’m the star, but that famous male is advertised.

 

*** (FAMOUS MALE STAR ADVERTISED GREATLY INSTEAD OF ME, WHERE I’M TO APPEAR:  This says what?  That a famous male star will star in my movie & be more advertised than the female star?  The way it was in ‘Stripper,’ Paul Newman was the big star & the female who played Blaze was unknown.  Help, Mother God.

MG:  This GREAT & FAMOUS MAN IS GOD – “I Strip for God” – He is the star.  It says He because to most people God is a man, lol.  So He is the star, not you.  And being BLACK & WHITE means the writing on the wall – it is meant to be. ‘Clear as black & white.’) ***









1 comment:

  1. This one also came out excellent as usual, very positive dreams overall. With great artwork and plenty of fuzzies of course as well. I will be sure to share it.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete