Tuesday 3 March 2020

DREAM REVIEWS ROCKY RELATIONSHIP—PREDICTS POSITIVE OUTCOME



3-3-20-ELVIS-EVIL KAHELL

          First dream was about Elvis & it was joyful.  There was a stage.  We were taking turns performing, Elvis was on stage, I was on stage, for a while two people were on this stage that were ‘filling in’ for us.  Their stage was all lustrous mint green, padded as if blankets underneath.

          (STAGE, PADDED:  THIS WAS YOUR BED, ON WHICH YOU & HE PERFORMED.  THE DESCRIPTIONS ARE YOUR OWN SHEETS IN REAL LIFE BEING MINT GREEN, LUSTROUS.  THESE ‘FILL INS’ ARE WHEN YOU TWO WERE ‘AT PEACE’  WHICH WERE ‘IN BETWEEN’ THE UPS & DOWN.  THE TIMES WHEN THE *STAGE* IS IN *REDS, BLUES & BLACKS* IS WHEN YOU WERE ON & OFF WITH YOUR LOVER DON.  HALF THE TIME HE WAS MISERABLE AS HE WASN’T SURE IF YOU LOVED HIM.)

 
          The stages always had soft cushions.  For Elvis & me they were glittery—reds, blacks, dark blues maybe, but sparkly like that ghoulish guy with mask that jumped into the boxing ring, covered in all sparkle/sequins in dark colors.  The floors of the stage are not wood, they are padded with cloth on top, puffy & beautiful.  We were HAPPY most of the time.

          (YOU WERE HAPPY WHEN YOU WERE TOGETHER, OTHERWISE YOU COULD NOT HAVE STOOD STAYING TOGETHER, AS IT WAS ROCKY.  IN OTHER WORDS, YOU BORE THE BAD TIMES WISHING TO RETURN TO THE GOOD TIMES.)

 
          But El had one problem that made him miserable, he thought I didn’t love him, but I did.  There are many performances, he seems to ‘go away’ thinking I don’t love him then comes back super-joyful when he finds out that I do.  Of course I love him, it’s ridiculous to think I don’t.

          (HE WAS UN RIGHTEOUSLY UNCERTAIN OF YOUR LOVE.  HE’S INCREDIBLY INSECURE, TROUBLED FROM INNER CONFLICTS.)


          The stage is set in a room & it’s to the side, against the wall (just like the bed in my apt), not real big but about 15’long & maybe 8’ wide & seems to be trimmed all around with a band of sequins if El or I is performing.

          (THE *SEQUINS* REPRESENT THE GLAMOUR & DRAMA OF WHEN YOU WERE TOGETHER, ‘PERFORMING’ OR ACTING ON THE STAGE OF LIFE.  THERE WERE GOOD & BAD TIMES, BUT IT WAS ALWAYS DRAMA.)

 
          The highlight of this is when he thinks I don’t love him & how happy he is to return & find that I do.

          (PERHAPS THAT’S WHAT HE LIVED FOR.  HE TREATED YOU BADLY; MOST WOMEN WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP.  BUT IT ALWAYS THRILLED HIM WHEN YOU RECEIVED HIM BACK, A RELIEF, A TRIUMPH.  HIS BAD BEHAVIOR PUSHED YOU AWAY & HE KNEW IT;  HE FEARED LOSING YOU.  HIS TRUE LOVE ALWAYS BROUGHT HIM BACK & YOU HAD JOYFUL REUNIONS.)
………………………………………………………..


           KAHELL THE EVIL ONE

                     Long ago I had a bf named Kahell, & he’s back, & he’s here with me, but in the scenes he has another female who is a fool & an idiot.

          (THIS *FOOL*, IDIOT COULD BE HIS PRESENT GF OR YOURSELF IN THE PAST.  EITHER WAY, SHE WILL BE GONE, BOTH OF THEM; THE OTHER GF & THE FOOLISH YOU—YOU HAVE CHANGED.)

          Kahell was everything bad—a coke addict, criminal, greedy, selfish con man, the lowest of the low.  Hard to think about him he was so evil & I was involved.  His presence is repulsive.

 
          (KAHELL:  THIS IS THE SAME MAN YOU LOVED WHO LOVED YOU, AT HIS WORST, HIS DARK SIDE.) 

          First I see us at the old farm house.  This female with him is short & slightly plump, like shortish arms & legs & filled out.  She seems immature & egotistical.

          (AGAIN, THIS IS PROBABLY TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN UNDER THE SAME BANNER, THE FEMALE HE EXPLOITS RIGHT NOW, & YOUR FOOLISH SELF IN THE PAST, WHEN YOU ACTED IN AN IMMATURE & EGOTISTICAL MANNER.)

 
          Her egotism seems focused on praising Kahell.  He’s naked here with us in the kitchen.  She says how well built he is, he’s 6’2”, has muscles, not sure about his penis, it’s there but I don’t agree with his so-called ‘beauty,’ he repulses me.  I see him sort of ‘emerging’ from the side of the table I’m sitting, like reaching out for something, like a person playing basketball & reaching for the ball, his body on say a 75 degree angle.

          (THIS IS WHEN DON, THE LOVER, BECOMES THE ‘HYDE’ OF JEKYLL & HYDE.  HE’S EVERYTHING BAD, HE’S REPULSIVE.

 
          GF, SHORT, PLUMP IMMATURE:  THIS MIGHT BE HIS REAL OTHER GF WHO HE DRUGS WITH, ACCORDING TO THIS SHE’S A FOOL & AN IDIOT, BUT SO WAS I.  IT SEEMS LIKE SHE ACCEPTS HIS DARK SIDE, THE WORST OF HIM, & PRAISES HIM—SO DID I.  HER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE BELIES ‘AVERAGE GIRL’ ON THE INTERIOR PLANE.  IT COULD APPLY TO YOU WHEN YOU REVERTED TO THE FLESH.

          YOU ARE NOT REPULSED BY ANYTHING PHYSICAL, BUT HIS CHARACTER & ACTIONS.  ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE SYMBOLISM IN PHYSICAL FORMS.)


          We are all three around for a long time.  There’s something about after a while he wants to know if we’re gong to be friendly, affectionate, maybe make love.  I tell him I do need affection, but I cannot deal with him, be with him while he’s with his gf.  He thinks it’s alright, but I don’t.

          (BEING THE LOWLIFE THAT HE IS, HE WANTS TO HAVE THE OTHER GIRL & YOU, BUT YOU REFUSE.  IF HE’S WITH HER, HE CANNOT BE WITH YOU.  THIS IS A CHANGE FROM WHAT WENT ON BEFORE, AS YOU EXPECTED HIM TO BREAK UP ANY TIME, BUT IT’S BEEN DRAGGING ON TOO LONG.  HERE YOU ARE NO LONGER THE ‘FOOL-IDIOT’ SHE IS.)


           She at one point is standing in the room bragging about her ‘prowess’ with him – that no one can take him from her – he’s standing past her.  I seem to be ‘hovering’ above, & I say,

          “How dare you!”

          (THE HIGHER PART OF YOU KNOWS SHE’S WRONG BECAUSE WHEN HE COMES TO HIS SENSES YOU ARE GOING TO COMMAND HIM.  SHE’S BEING PRESUMPTUOUS.)

          The next scene is we’re in my apt in B’klyn.  I despise this couple, but they are living with me.  I wish I could make them leave, but how?

 
          (COUPLE, YOU DESPISE THEM:  YOU DESPISE THIS COUPLE BEING TOGETHER, YOU WISH THEY WOULD BREAK UP.  BEING WITH YOU, LIVING OFF YOU, IS THEY ARE IN YOUR HEAD LIVING OFF YOUR ENERGY.  YOU WANT TO GET THEM—AS A COUPLE—OUT OF YOUR MIND.  THEY ARE ‘LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD.’

*APT, B’KLYN* IS A PLACE OF PENANCE, CHANGE & REVELATION.)

          On one wall is a hanging shoe holder – I used to have one.  In it are about 20 pairs of shoes of mine like new.  Next to the shoes are greeting cards looking the same way.

 
          (*SHOES*:  THESE ARE THE LESSONS IN MY LIFE.  ‘WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES’ & THE ‘GIFT OF THE GURU SANDALS’ BOTH APPLY.  THE FIRST IS ‘EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.’  THE SECOND IS A GURU IS ONE WHO TEACHES OR ENLIGHTENS YOU.  THIS IS SAYING I HAVE LEARNED MANY LESSONS OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP.

          *GREETING CARDS*, LIKE SHOES:  GREETING CARDS COMMEMORATE HOLIDAYS, SEASONS, EVENTS, & SO THIS UNDERSCORES HOW THE PASSAGE OF TIME, WITH ITS CHANGES, DRAMAS & EVENTS, ‘WE LIVE & WE LEARN.’)


           Hard to recall what happens here just as I wish & hope they would leave – why are they here.  They are living off me.

          (EXPLAINED PREVIOUSLY)

          Finally one day they gather their belongings & exit out the door.  After he’s past the door I recall he has the key!  I need the key back.  I understand he is secretly planning to use the key to come back, so I am not safe!

          (*KEY*, HE STILL HAS THE KEY:  THIS HAS A TWOFOLD MEANING PROBABLY, BECAUSE THE RELATIONSHIP GOES BOTH WAYS.  HE HAS THE KEY TO GET BACK INTO YOUR MIND & HEART – YOU HAVE A FEAR OF HIS EVIL NATURE, HIS DARK SIDE RETURNING.

          HE ALSO HAS INTENTIONS OF RETURNING TO BE WITH YOU, IN REAL LIFE.

 
 THIS ALLUDES TO THE FACT THAT THE OTHER FEMALE WILL DEPART, BECAUSE IT IS ‘THEY’ WHO LEAVE & ONLY HE HAS THE KEY, NOT HER & YOU KNOW HE IS SECRETLY PLANNING TO RETURN, BUT IT DOES NOT MENTION HER.

          ‘THEY’ LEAVING IS ALSO THE FOOLISH YOU DISAPPEARING WITH HIM.)

 
          Next scene I am outside, riding in a car where three people are in front, the brother of an ex bf of mine is driving, Kahell is on my right.  I tell Kahell I want my key back.  He’s wearing a dark {charcoal black} pin-striped suit, black with lighter very thin stripes.

          (INTERESTING, UNUSUAL SYMBOLS.

          THE BOY DRIVING IS ONE WHO HAS BEEN IN JAIL FOR A FAIRLY LONG TIME {IN REAL LIFE}; THIS MEANS HE’S OUT.  THE ‘BROTHER’ IS ACTUALLY THE MAIN PRINCIPAL– DON – WHOSE ALTER EGO IS KAHELL.

          THIS SAYS DON HAS BEEN *RELEASED FROM PRISON*. WHAT IS THE *PRISON*?  THE PRISON OF HIS MIND, HIS HEART, WHICH WAS TAKEN OVER BY DRUGS & THIS OTHER WOMAN, NOW HE IS FREE.


           *PIN-STRIPED SUIT*, BLACK WITH THIN LIGHT VERTICAL LINES:
  NOW THE EVIL SELF, KAHELL, IS IMPRISONED OR UNDER LOCK & KEY. {PIN STRIPED DARK SUIT, ESPECIALLY WITH *VERTICAL STRIPES* IS LIKE THE BARS OF A CAGE, MEANS BEING IMPRISONED.}  THE ‘*DRIVER*’ OR ACTIVE SELF, ONE IN CHARGE, IS NOW THE ‘GOOD SELF’ COME BACK; HIS BAD SELF PUT AWAY.  THE GOOD SELF IS OBEDIENT & GIVES YOU YOUR KEY – NO CONSPIRACIES, HE WILL NOT INVADE YOU WITHOUT PERMISSION, HE WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR, WHICH SHOWS RESPECT.



          THE BAD SELF DOES NOT WANT TO RETURN THE KEY FOR WHAT REASON?  MAYBE HE NO LONGER HAS IT, NO LONGER HAS THE ABILITY TO TORMENT YOU.  MAYBE SINCE HE’S ‘PUT DOWN’ HE HASN’T GOT THE ABILITY TO ACT IN ANY WAY, HAS TO JUST SIT IN HIS CELL OR ‘STAY DEAD.’  HIS INTENTIONS WOULD STILL BE EVIL BUT HE’S POWERLESS TO ACT.)

          Surprisingly, the brother takes out a key – my key – gives it back to me—I didn’t even know he had it.  Kahell doesn’t want to return my key.

No comments:

Post a Comment