Tuesday 8 March 2022

Lesson Learned by Lover

 

3-8-22 - Sorrow of a Male – Dreams


 

These 2 dreams explain the regret – repentance – sorrow of my Lover Bob for his past mistakes.  This says he’s learned his lesson, will not go back to his old ways & we can have a relationship.

 

          I am somewhere walking outside, I see to the right it becomes a gulley so I jump up to higher ground.  As I do so I also see a male walking quite fast in the same direction ahead of me – a voice tells me to ask him for his autograph.

 

          *** (WALKING IN THE SAME DIRECTION, FAST, I avoid a gulley & jump to higher ground:  This is a person who’s trying to reach the same goal as you are, it’s definitely GOOD as you are moving to good, his wearing WHITE is either moving to God or moving toward marriage/union –also a good.

This sounds like my Lover moving toward me, love, marriage & God – all of which will happen at the same time.

What is avoiding a gulley?  That would be a BAD ROAD or wrong way to go, probably thinking in the flesh.) *** 







          He’s handsome like this guy I saw on the internet yesterday who had a striking face & an unusual ethnic voice – his nose was large but beautifully sculpted, his face masculine, with long thick black hair that got curly as it fell, like it’s below shoulders, where about 6” of it curls up.  As I heard his voice it was remarkable in its sound, an ethnic sound but I’m not sure what ethnicity.  He was so striking I stared at his videos a while, also, his skin is swarthy – like a gypsy maybe.

 

          This male looks almost exactly like that but his skin is white & he’s wearing layers of soft, thin white robes, & I interrupt his quick pace when I say,

          *** (THIS IS THE LOVER Bob, it’s his appearance & he’s been working at rap music for years.  The robes described are moving toward good.  The fast pace is it’s now happening quickly, not like a turtle or sloth.) ***

 

          “May I have your autograph?”

          He stops & looks kind of shy & seems to get SHORTER in size, & as I continue speaking to him he SHRINKS into himself, grows smaller.

 

          *** (ASK FOR AUTOGRAPH, HE GETS HORTER & SHRINKS INTO HIMSELF:  The idea or revelation here is years ago I started working on making Bob a star.  But he disregarded my help.  He went his own way in the pursuit of rapping, but has failed.  Six years have passed since my help was offered.  I told him the music will not get any place, (not the way he’s doing it anyway), I had a different road.  But he didn’t listen.

          And so, when I ask for his autograph it REMINDS HIM THAT HE IS A NOBODY, that I tried to help him become a somebody, he treated me badly.  So when someone asks for his autograph it’s like a joke asking a nobody for it.  And so he feels ashamed, feels regret & shrinks, with head low as if to HIDE HIS SHAME.) *** 











          He felt & it seemed like my detaining him was like a ‘come on’ & he was shy about that, but he does say,

“I’VE BEEN TO PARIS

          with a French accent.  The French accent reminds me of last night I saw a story re a monster in Canada who ran a cult, Rock Thierry, - he spoke with a French accent.

 

          *** (I’VE BEEN TO PARIS means what, Mother God?

          MG:  Paris is the most romantic, sexy, classy, desirable place.  He was once there is he VISITED a place like that.  This means the TIME HE WAS WITH YOU & all doors were open to him to find love, romance & success.  But that was a VISIT, he isn’t there any more – it was the closest he got to being a somebody; but this was forfeited so he’s shamefaced.) ***

 

          I then ask him

          “Are you married?”

          He says yes, his head down.  Then I say, feeling that I’m on vacation in a foreign place,

          “Is she here?”

          He says yes.  (Means he’s still living with Ruthie)

          As I said, during this time, he shrinks into himself & gets ‘smaller’ like he’s sorry for something & is ashamed.

          My words to him were not SERIOUS like I started out being facetious as I didn’t even know who he is & after that, again, I’m not worried or serious about getting together, but he feels ashamed of something.

 








          *** (Mother God, help me on this.

                     MG:   OK.  He has been unfaithful to the female he’s been with now for 6 years, with you & other females.  He got with her to get something out of her but he didn’t keep his end of the bargain, he just used her.  Now she’s disabled & can’t give him what he got before.

          He never cared what he did before – he had no rules, standards or morals, life was a free-for-all.  He was a perennial ‘bachelor’ acting like a viable partner to Ruthie on social media but not keeping his promises.  He did whatever pleased him.

          That was just one project he failed.  The other project was the relationship with you.  You loved each other & you held out to him the promise of success, which you could have given him, but he failed to cooperate.  And so, what little benefit he got from Ruthie, which was freedom, a façade, & more drugs, came to no good.  Now she’s disabled - And you are gone, & that opportunity is lost.  He’s lost the value of both of you; he’s filled with shame & regret.) ***

 

          The next dream is called a ‘parallel’ dream – it says the same thing in a different way.

The Dancing Class

 

          I’m feeling real good because I’ve found two sisters or females who think as I do.  We are all three LEARNING TO DANCE.  We’re beginners & put on toe shoes.  I dance on my shoes but am leaning too far forward, so the teacher tells me I’ve failed.

          Then one of my sisters also dances & also fails.

          We take this in stride.  It’s a beginning, nothing to grieve about if we made mistakes, we laugh & I see a ‘scorecard’ where all 3 of us failed, but at the next lesson, we will succeed.

          I immediately try again & this time I’m on my toes & standing straight up, perfectly.  I even in a bit am on a very high place & still wearing my toe shoes & light blue puffy ballet dress, (reminds me of my 8th grade graduation dress but shorter) jump off the height to below without getting hurt – I’m airborne.

          We three are happy, smiling & laughing.

 

          Then I see one of my male friends that I wasn’t planning to include in our activities – he’s young & wearing a grey (or is it yellow) knitted cap - but then think, why not?

          We suggest to him he could learn to dance.  One of my sisters proceeds to teach him from the beginning & as they start there is a very large male dressed in black trimmed with white piping on his jacket hovering over him to the right. 











*** (BLACK here represents funeral, something bad, but the white piping is it seems good, it’s deception…this is when he goofed off with guys…this stupidity was CLOSE to him so feel HUGE or IMPORTANT.) ***

  Standing next to him he’s like 15’ tall!  I know he’s interfering so I stand in front of this male.  He moves aside to the right, sits down facing the friend (farther away he’s smaller, sitting obediently on a low yellow pillow) & says to the dancing male,

 

          Let’s go to the park.”

 

          I tell my group that this guy is trying to DERAIL him from his lesson, the way males typically do to other males, keeping them away from their greater good to stay in the ‘hood’ or ‘pack’ doing the worthless, meaningless things males do – horsing around, getting nowhere.  This has been a pattern in the past, but now it looks like I’ve blocked this activity.

 

          *** (I HAVE BLOCKED THIS ACTIVITY:  Who is ME that has blocked this activity?  I ask Mother God.

          MG:  You represent God & also yourself as a woman.  Through this LESSON with Ruthie’s accident it’s like God permitted it & now he needs you; you stand as a reminder of what could have been between you two but he put no value on it, just getting off on your body.  And now the dynamics have changed, he sees your value, something to fix himself & straighten his act out for.) ***

 

          MEANING:  This is about ‘try & try again.’  Life is a series of experiments/experiences which when they don’t work, you try another way & sooner or later you make it.  Don’t cling to your failures, let them go & laugh, keep moving ahead, & you do.

          Just as you’ve failed in the past & succeeded after, you see Lover again & one of your sisters is now teaching him to dance.  He’s willing.

          The block that was holding him back was the temptation to goof around with other guys – what he called ‘having fun.’

          YOUR SISTER is probably RUTHIE, of all people.  With her serious ACCIDENT where she’s now DISABLED from working HE IS LEARNING not to GOOF OFF, horse around like a kid, running ‘to the park’ symbolically, ‘playing’ instead of taking care of challenges.

          The grey knitted cap is his THINKING CAP or his mind has changed.

          This dream says you learned by your mistakes – he has also.  And because of this, you will be able to have a relationship with him.  He isn’t the goof-off as he used to be.

          The BALLET SHOES ARE TELLING – It’s toe shoes, being ON POINT, CORRECT or ON YOUR TOES. Being on point but BENT OVER at first which was a failure could be an ATTITUDE that was not positive, cheerful but rather, unhappy with one’s lot.  Stop that, stand up straight like a woman & you pass.

          The sister also not passing at first might be Ruthie.  Her attitude could have been corrected as well, she was vain & proud maybe because she held your Lover in bondage – that has been removed.  ‘How the mighty have fallen’ or ‘pride goeth before the fall.’












          It is SO INTERESTING that in this dream it was SHE who had to TEACH Lover a lesson – by becoming disabled for work – she taught him she can no longer secure him, he should be helping her if anything.  This is a whole new ballgame for him.  Is he going to help her or not?  Is he capable?  At least, he sees a new reality on life, whatever he does.

………………………………………………………………..

 

Kellie Everts—Rasa Von Werder You tube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbs2mz4ljiTIExCvya6zHrg

 

Rasa Von Werder-William Blog:

http://rasavonwerder-william.blogspot.com/?zx=209beef238268616

 

Embodiment of God website, current articles:

http://embodimentofgod.com/

 

Rasa Von Werder publications on Lulu Press:  (put ‘newest to oldest’)

https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/rasavonwerder

 

Rasa Von Werder – Kellie Everts on Amazon Books

https://www.amazon.com/Books-Rasa-Von-Werder/s?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3ARasa+Von+Werder












 

 

2 comments:

  1. Well-done, Rasa! This one came out excellent as usual, with great artwork and plenty of cute fuzzies of course. Good dreams overall. I will be sure to share on FB as well.

    Best wishes,
    Ajax

    ReplyDelete