Wednesday 16 March 2022

Lover Wants Relationship

 

3-16-22 Lover Wants Relationship

 

          This is EXTREMELY TELLING & I’m guessing it proves Lover Bob didn’t want ‘just sex’ but all along, he wanted a relationship.  But maybe he didn’t know it before, but now he KNOWS IT.

 

          This dream occurs after through a friend, I sent Bob a letter – because within a week, Jesus appeared to me, took love from me & transferred it to him, & days later I dreamed he was cracking up from loss of me.  This is the letter:

 

*** Hi ‘Robert’

          This is to lift your spirits & let you know there’s a NEW DAY coming.  Forget the past, it’s over -Water under the bridge.

A new day is coming that will bring you success, True Love & happiness.  God is with you & me.  God wants us to be happy.

You shouldn’t be afraid to call me.  My land line, which I am at most of the time, is xxxxx.  My cell which I only look at when I leave the house once a week is xxxxx.

Be well, I am always your friend who cares.  xXx *** 








First dream:  I pull up in my old white Corvette or is it my white Caddy? - to the curb of the old B’klyn apt.  I am with a lady. {this is either my God Self or one of my 3 Guardian Angels.} After I park it I am dismayed at how DIRTY the car is, from the outside.  It has so much dirt on it that you can hardly see the white.  I make a mental note to go have it washed – it’s just ordinary dirty & will wash off easily.

 

*** (WHITE COVERED BY DIRT:  From the outside, is my ‘marriage’ relationship with Bob is still there but covered only on the exterior, so it is HIDDEN by DIRT – the dirt being TIME, like the Sphinx being COVERED BY SAND – the SANDS OF TIME - & you cannot see it’s beauty & mystery, but it’s all STILL THERE, just needs to be UNCOVERED, as it WAS – still intact.

What Is B’klyn?  A place of GREATNESS – advancement.  Here is where I SAW GOD FACE TO FACE, had MYSTICAL VISIONS from the Love, Grace of God, Jesus appeared, Holy Mary appeared TWICE, once to give me the Evangelical Virtues, the second time to get e to take the vow of celibacy. I started my ministry to Purgatory & I received the Interior Divine Stigmata.  This is a place of SIGNIFICANCE & IMPORTANT CHANGES.  So here again to announce an important change – re the union with my Beloved.) ***

 

Next dream is much longer:  I’m some place with Bob & I see him just as he is, incredibly handsome.  He was going somewhere & after some moments I decide to go with him.  I’m wearing a long coat like wool, soft, which has two scarves with it, one with designs, a soft scarf for cool weather with shades of brown, it’s knitted loosely– the color of the coat is hard to discern, maybe medium light beige, it goes all the way to the ankles, my body is completely concealed.  This is not how I usually dress.

 

*** (COVERED UP COMPLETELY, NOT HOW I USUALLY DRESS:  This sounds like I’m being SELF PROTECTIVE, which I kind of was in that letter forwarded.  I could always deny writing that letter – this is NOT how I usually ACT {dress} because I am usually OPEN, HONEST & leave myself VULNERABLE {which gets me hurt}.  Bob has hurt me so many times in so may ways I no longer want to be totally open to him – I want to protect myself, so this is just a small indication of how I feel.

The SCARF for COOL WEATHER, even TWO SCARVES underscores the concept of self protection.  In case he treats me in a COOL fashion, not in a warm or loving one, I protect myself.

By COVERING & CONCEALING myself I protect myself from him.) *** 










As I begin to walk to keep Bob company, I stumble because of my legs – he holds my armhe wants to support me,  & I tell him it’s just momentary, I’ll be alright, but I feel kind of weak but in a few seconds I’m fine.

 

          *** (HOLDS MY ARMS, WANTS TO SUPPORT ME:  This is Bob having a positive feeling toward me, wanting to help me.) ***

 

As we head toward the white car {marriage vehicle, this is about marriage} I see he’s carrying two baggages, both kind of heavy.  I insist I’ll carry one of them for him, which is an off-pink color.

It’s made of a material hard to explain.  It’s the size of a small animal carrying case, like an animal that weighs say 15 lbs, the material is about an inch thick, & it has air holes on the sides & top, more like slits not wider than half an inch of various sizes.  The material is not exactly plastic, it’s not wood, it has a similarity to fiberglass but it isn’t, it’s soft but firm with a handle on top.  The color is natural & something like a ‘pink rock’ would be, like pink granite but not hard, firm.  I say ‘I will carry that’ twice, first time this time will explain later down the line. 










*** (TWO BAGGAGES:  One will be explained later but the off-pink one is the VAGINA or PUSSY.  Here I’m saying I will assist him in carrying this.  Baggage is PROBEMS or CROSSES.  He’s been devastated for not being able to have sex with me – I’m saying I will TAKE THAT BURDEN FROM HIM which means I’ll CONSENT TO SEX.) ***

 

We started going toward the car from my dwelling where it’s right by us, we start at the driver side & we walk around to the passenger side.  He’s to the back of the vehicle where there are some ‘engine’ parts – which doesn’t seem logical, but he’s messing around there.  He’s trying to get the car started & it’s making noises like a back fire & sparks fly – he seems to be sitting on top of this area – I tell him to get off from there as there could be an explosion.  He says,

“I CAN’T GET IT STARTED.”

 

*** (This is the PAST as he’s in the BACK of the car, as if the engine was in back – which it’s not.  This implies doing a thing BACKWARD – the wrong way.  So in the past he was TRYING to get our relationship STARTED but it DID NOT WORK THAT WAY, there were sparks or ANGER.  He’s complaining he can’t get us going, I’m telling him to get off that ‘thing’ or ‘way’ because there could be an EXPLOSION, that being a major FIGHT.) ***

 

I know the car WILL START – he just isn’t doing it right.  I have the key.

 

*** (It WILL START – I HAVE THE KEY says that it will be something that I DO which will start our relationship – he isn’t CAPABLE.  That would be my stop chasing him obsessively & hold out for a relationship, which I HAVE DONE.) ***

 

The only ‘engine part’ I actually saw was a silver DISK on top, about 4” in diameter, with a ‘lip’ or ‘edge’ made of the same silver, about ½” tall & it’s fluted going in & out in many small indentations.

 










*** (SILVER DISK WITH A FLUTED EDGE:  This explains what we were doing & it was wrong.  The disk & edge are the relationship.  Both of us were using people to make each other jealous, the people we messed with or pretended to mess with are the ridge of the silver disk – the pleats / flutes or indentations are like NOTCHES ON A BELT like each time you score, you put a notch on your belt.  He did it, I did it, it didn’t work, all we did was make each other angry – which are the sparks, & then the backfire.) ***

 

As I stand there on this side of the car by the back seat while he’s milling about here, I think,

I guess I’ll let him drive as it’ll make him happy.”

But on second thought I go,

“No, he can’t drive – doesn’t know how - & he hasn’t got a license, & so I take my key & get in on the driver side & of course it starts just like I knew it would.

 

*** (GET THE CAR STARTED – HE CAN’T DRIVE, HASN’T GOT A LICENSE:  He is not capable of starting our relationship – I have to.

Not sure what exactly that means except I had a friend send him a message so that gets us started again.) ***

 

Meanwhile, he wants to putter around with the engine up front.  He opens the hood & gets a large shiny silver bucket – which holds about 5 gallons - & is putting water in where the water goes – I guess it needed it.

 

*** (LARGE SHINY SILVER BUCKET WITH WATER HE’S PUTTING INTO THE ENGINE:  Water is one of the signs of Grace or the Holy Spirit.  This is saying he CONSENTS to our relationship going again, he DOES HIS PART, his putting his approval & love into it – his desire for our marriage.  The SHINY SILVER of the bucket is love forever as it signifies 25 years – I won’t even live that long.) ***

 

I’m concerned that we’re parked not on the side now, but in the middle of the street.  We started out on the side but I moved it so where it is, we can’t stay as it’s a thoroughfare.  Yes it’s a small street with little traffic, no one is trying to get through {the street is short, like 1/3 of a  block}  & I only see a couple people out up the street – we aren’t in anyone’s way.  It’ll be OK for now. 









*** (MIDDLE OF THE STREET:  Means it’s now PUBLIC.  Not sure how unless he discussed it with someone & I discussed it with one lady today.  That’s why there would be but 2 people out ‘on the street’ – 2 people know from us what’s going on, there’s no interference from the pubic, like all his loser friends or my unsupportive people.) ***

 

I recall the second time I said I’d carry that off-pink carry case.  I saw he could handle it because his SECOND BAGGAGE has changed from a heavy load – about 50 lbs – to something the size of a thin LAPTOP & it’s luminous vanilla in its color, thin, with a handle.  So now that that bag has shrunk he can handle the pink one alright, - not a heavy or cumbersome load.

 

*** (HEAVY BAGGAGE SUDDENLY SHRINKS & GOES FROM 50 LBS TO LIKE 3 LBS – he can now handle the other problem of the lack of us having sex.  This is a KEY to the meaning of the dream & wow, is it GOOD.  This heavy bag represents A REAL RELATIONSHIP – we were NOT HAVING ONE.  It isn’t JUST THE SEX that he was after – he wanted a relationship.  Because now that I’ve contacted him, that WEIGHT went off his mind, it’s turned into a luminous laptop which is via computer or technology.  So now we are back in a relationship, not broken up any more.  Therefore he can handle or endure the lack of sex AS LONG AS HE KNOWS WE’RE NOT BROKEN UP BUT I STILL WANT HIM!) *** 

 

I recall as he was standing in the middle of the street he looks just like himself – he’s looking intently at putting the water in - & he’s so handsome that if a female sees him she’ll be impressed, so I think.  But I don’t see anyone around.

 

*** (LOOKING HANDSOME but no female is around to see him:  This implies there is no longer any other female interfering or competition for him.  I have him alone, he is mine.) ***














 

         

3 comments:

  1. Excellent work, Rasa! This one came out as usual, with great artwork lots of great new fuzzies as well. The dream here is one of the most positive ones yet.

    Best wishes and keep up the great work,

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all that you do & all that you are Ajax!

    ReplyDelete