Tuesday 19 July 2022

 

7-15-22  

Dream re Franco Columbu – He’s in Purgatory

5-14-22  Appears, therefore, seeking my help:

 

                  Above, one of my models - I am not going                 to pull out the images of Franco, enjoy my models

 

I’m sitting in the same kitchen when in walks Franco Columbu.  There’s a bench press in the kitchen – my old one, just ordinary amateur beige foam thingy - & my old bar with weights – not heavy for him – just 150 lbs.  He gets on the bench & starts doing reps – then he poses.

When he poses two things stand out, one, from time to time I see his left side, mostly arm, & it’s a toothpick.  That would show up for a moment, but then his whole body would be a mass of muscles, from the back as I look, muscles on top of muscles, many like baseballs, smaller balls, balls on balls on balls. 







*** {LEFT ARM A TOOTHPICK I see it on & off, the rest of him is all muscle, balls on balls, etc:

This represents his PAST {left} or his LIFE.  He’s here to show me that he was VERY STRONG in the physical aspect – the muscles, the balls.  He got very muscular & had balls or courage, in the things he did.

But his PAST is a toothpick in SPIRITUAL TERMS.  How much work did he do on his spiritual/ religious/ virtuous self?  Not much if it’s only a TOOTHPICK of strength.  Arms represent the STRENGTH OF LOVE whereas HANDS represent love itself – the giving of it.  So this tells me he’s here for help because his spiritual life was insignificant, he’s in Purgatory.} *** 

He then goes to my refrigerator & looks in the freezer. There are mostly bags of green veggies.  I get pissed as I recall some time past I had steaks – but there aren’t there.  I feel Franco needs steak so I cry out, kind of mad,

“Where are my steaks?”







***  {STEAKS:  It took me a while to fathom, but steaks in the freezer must mean the BODY & BLOOD of Jesus & Mary – where in the past I was saying the Holy Mass a lot, but lately, have not been,.  Apparently the Grace from these Masses has been USED UP for Souls, so Franco can’t get the benefit & I am pissed that there isn’t any of that Grace for him.

Being in the FREEZER would be being held in a preserved / reserved condition where it can be accessed when needed.

The GREEN VEGETABLES are other Graces, not as powerful as the Holy Mass.  I’m mad I can’t give him the Holy Mass Grace, reserved, should say a new one FOR HIM!  *but I did not think of it at the time!  It is now July 14—I am late on this!} ***

 He has a sort of assistant, a smaller person, who’s helping him look through the freezer.  I find some kind of juice & take a sip.  Maybe he’ll like it.

His assistant says,

“He’s made 2 kind of juice.”

I taste it, it’s sweet, good.  It’s purple & has small white thingies like coconut swimming in it.  So he was satisfied that he could get good juice out of my freezer.

 








*** {SMALL PERSON HELPING HIM:  His Guardian Angel.  They stay with us in Purgatory.  Why SMALL?  My only guess could be he doesn’t need much protection – in Purgatory he doesn’t need ANY.  When we face great dangers while on earth the Angel/s expand in size.  I have THREE - their size changes.  During the CA earthquake {1967} I was resting in an apple orchard & above me I saw what I thought were 3 Flying Saucers, about 30’ or more across, hovering above me maybe 50’ in the air.  I had no idea what they were, but later, my 16 year old disciple David F, was in my living room lying on the couch as I slept in my bedroom with no door.  He said he saw 3 globes above me, they wee my Guardian Angels, & then I understood.

JUICE:  Reminds me of the anabolic steroids body builders take.  They won’t help him now – but this is a symbol of that.  Once these drugs helped him get muscular, but now he needs SPIRITUAL JUICE.  I taste this juice & it’s good – it’s some kind of spiritual Grace, here reserved.  PURPLE is suffering – white thingies swimming in it, white is ‘pure in heart’ or another symbol of Grace.  And so, something is given to him from my reserve of sufferings & he’s satisfied with it.} *** 

While he was posing he sort of winked & said,

Arnold will also be here.” 

I am surprised & say to my family,

“See, I get the opportunities.”

The thing about Arnold being here is a big deal – Franco was a big deal showing up, Arnold bigger.  It’s some kind of boon. 

*** {ARNOLD WILL ALSO BE HERE:  This might be a prediction that Arnold will pass before me & come to me for help.  Even though he worked against me in life, if this is so, of course I’ll help.  A friend of mine said rightly, “You’ll forgive him.”

I do have to add that I do not help everyone I knew, not even all my relatives.  Don’t know why – just the way it is.  Probably their karma didn’t permit it.} *** 

PS  I just said the Holy Mass for Franco – 7-14-22  I will probably see something positive about it in my dreams tonight.  {PS  I have not seen him since.  I was not inspired to do the Gregorian Masses for him as I felt his karma did not warrant it.  He had it too good in life, he certainly never helped me one iota.  He could have tried harder to come closer to God, sorry Franco, but I will not speed up your cleansing beyond a certain point.  But I do love all Souls, no matter what.}

               Below, me age 67 running my cougar game - 2012 My pregnant granddaughter Zeb was visiting & took these shots.  I took her downtown & she was so shocked by how popular I was she refused to go downtown with me again, lol.  99% of people who went to the clubs with me couldn't believe their eyes - that this old lady was so loved & so wanted, they felt left out & resentful - I am not kidding, I am being serious.  Look at the legs to die for.  Yes, I was training hard at the gym at that time.  Targeted the legs especially.  And the image with the leg straight up?  It was the fave pic everyone wanted t be in with me.  We took about 50 pics a night - the college students & I.











Part II  Arthur & Louella - Fiction - If they sound like anyone living it is coincidence

Arthur & Louella  7-17-22

I channeled Arthur last couple days due to the fact that he appeared to me – mentally - & said he regretted having hurt me.

He’s an accomplished body builder who could have done lots for me, but instead, with his partner – a big businessman – sought to erase me from the history of body building & replace me with a female I shall name Louella.

I asked him did he care for Louella because he did so much for her.  He said,

A:  No, I only used her as a pawn in the game to hurt you.  I wanted to show you, had you been nice to me, chose me instead of the other guy, this could have happened to you.

I got Louella on the cover of a magazine – this could have been you.

I got her a book to be written by a noted author – I could have done that for you.

I took pictures with her, this gave her great recognition -  that could have been you.

Below - see the beautiful clothes & props? 99% of everything provided by me, including boots, underwear, sunglasses, jewelry.  Rarely did models, male or female, bring anything that was suitable for attractive images.  What they arrived in & brought was usually dorky & concealing. 










I spoke about her in my first book– this could have been you.

I got her some publicity & prestige opportunities, - this could have been you.

All the while I helped her I knew I was hurting you, as you’d be aware of what I did.  I wanted you to eat your heart out with regret, I wanted to hurt you.

Me:  I find it perplexing that you could care that much that you could have been so hurt & angry you would do all this for revenge.  If you had not desired me so much, would you have done all this?  I mean, how great was your desire & therefore your hurt?  It seemed to me you only wanted an orgasm by me.

A:  ‘Hell hath no fury like Arthur scorned.’  I can’t explain what I felt, I was quite young & I reacted in an immature way.  I was trying to prove myself, I did not take any kind of rejection well.  I was not a forgiving or merciful guy.

Me:  How much did you desire me?  I mean if you didn’t care that much, it wouldn’t matter.










A:  Like I said, I was a bastard.  And besides what I did with Louella, there were many other things I did to eliminate you from recognition, in many ways, including with my sock puppet, the businessman.

Me:  What happened to change that?

A:  I give you the example of the woodchuck you knew as a child on the farm.  He would bite into each veggie, one bite, & leave it, thereby spoiling it.  You guys had worked hard to plant these crops, nurture & water them, it was hard work.  You all hated the woodchuck & cursed him.

One day Marius, your Mom’s man, had a knife, saw the chuck, threw the knife at him & it went deep into his middle.  He lay there dead with blood coming out of his wound.

You kids stood there & felt sorry for him.  You didn’t wish him any harm after that, you felt great sorrow.

Something happened to me recently that I felt like that about you.  I thought

“How could I have done all this to her?  How could I have wounded her so deeply, having no care whatsoever how she hurt, actually wanted her to hurt.  It didn’t make sense.  I could have helped her, been friends, we would have both been happier.”

Me:  For the first time, you felt compassion for me.  It was my birthday gift. The Grace of God changed you.  God is Great. This compassion made you understand my pain & what you did & suddenly, you had remorse.

A:  As you know, when one has remorse they feel pain & then, in order to take away their own pain, they must make amends.  This is what I plan to do.

Me:  Thanks be to God.

from Rasa    Here's my latest comment on the situation: 

PS  I add this just now:  Louella did not appreciate anything Arthur did, she felt she deserved it.  And she disappeared, no one can find her.  Her body building past does not  harbor bragging rights to her.  I suspect she entered the world of the elite where body building counts for nothing, & Arnold not sure what they make of him - but her affair with him does not garner points.  She entered the world of elites, I hear conflicting stories.  I might also add that at the time she dated Arthur her family supported her & set her up where she had her own floor in a building - a huge space – close to the beach.  She was privileged.  She did not struggle or suffer for her accolades.  I struggled, I suffered, I got not one penny from the world of body building. And not even recognition for a while {that's all changed, Louella has disappeared into the shadows, I am recognized as the progenitor} Had Arthur  done for me what he did for her I would have been grateful & a true friend forever. 










I asked "Arthur" what character in history he resembles most.  He said "Atilla the Hun"

 This I got from Wikipedia:                        

He was a man born into the world to shake the nations, the scourge of all lands, who in some way terrified all mankind by the dreadful rumors noised abroad concerning him. He was haughty in his walk, rolling his eyes hither and thither, so that the power of his proud spirit appeared in the movement of his body. He was indeed a lover of war, yet restrained in action, mighty in counsel, gracious to suppliants and lenient to those who were once received into his protection. Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and swarthy skin, showing evidence of his origin.[10]: 182–183 

Some scholars have suggested that this description is typically East Asian, because it has all the combined features that fit the physical type of people from Eastern Asia, and Attila's ancestors may have come from there.[9][11]: 202  Other historians also believed that the same descriptions were also evident on some Scythian people












  


            

2 comments:

  1. This one came out excellent as well, Rasa. The artwork and fuzzies complement it nicely as well. Keep up the great work!

    Ajax

    ReplyDelete