Saturday 23 May 2020

5-22-20-BIG WAVES-EAR DOC-SEX HOTEL




Interpreted for a friend

           I am with a guy like a husband & he wants to go to a certain place, & I’m driving the car.  It’s a sort of long haul & a bit troublesome, but I oblige him.  Now after a while we are on a highway, well on our way, going slightly downhill.  We are going away from the city.

          *(HUSBAND:  This is your lover & future husband Karl.  Where you are going is to be married.

I’M DRIVING THE CAR:  You are in charge or the force behind the relationship.)*


           Up ahead I see an ominous sight.  There is a cross highway, straight across, & from both sides come large waves like of an ocean, right over the highway.  I know they will crash each other & come crashing down the highway we are on.

          *(HIGHWAY CROSSING:  This is a Cross, something problematic & painful

          WAVES, LARGE, LIKE FROM AN OCEAN, I KNOW THEY WILL CRASH & COME BARRELLING DOWN OUR HIGHWAY:  This is HUGE  problems, devastating ones.  The bigger the wave, the greater the problem.  It looks like the fact they are crashing into each other there is a BREAKUP – you two are headed for one.)*

 
          I quickly stop, turn around, & at my fastest speed take off back to the city, but the waves catch up & quickly flood the highway & everything around us, & I don’t know how deep it is, can the car handle it without drowning?  And I just keep going with all my might, all my speed & all my faith.

          *(STOP, TURN AROUND, HEAD BACK:  You tried to avoid or prevent the breakup but ended up in a place of great danger & uncertainty.)*

          I can see nothing but water, no buildings to my right or left, ahead, nothing anywhere, just the water, & don’t even know if I’m on the road.  But I can’t give up.


           *(NOTHING BUT WATER, NO LANDMARKS OR BUILDINGS:  You have no signs, indications, guides that will show you this will survive, but you keep your faith.)*

          Finally I’m back in the city & the husband is gone, replaced by a ‘goofy’ sort of young man who was given me as a helper or guide—sense image material the hillbilly from ‘Naked & Afraid’ I thought little of, but he made it through the challenge.


           *(GOOFY GUY:  This is a symbol of Karl in another way.  This might be his guardian angel appearing as him. You have broken up but he’s still with you – you were not officially ‘going steady,’ he didn’t say ‘I love you’ any more but you were having sex.  And so you see him in a lower light, as a goofball of sorts.  The fact that the guy you’re thinking of ‘made it through the challenge’ is a positive omen.  It seems like he might not, but he does this says – he will be your husband yet.)*
 
          I worry about my husband as he has no idea what happened to me, if I survived.  The goof tells me he was taken to the police, who gave him a place to rest & he is waiting.  I must get back to him but it isn’t time yet—am I moving fast enough?

          *(HUSBAND:  You worry will the two of you be really together as husband & wife?

          POLICE:  Are angels, guardian angels or other angels.)*


           I go through several streets, there’s men working on carpentry all over the place, hard to get through their machines & work to get to where I must go.  One has wood on a table & a tool on top carving through the wood.

          We go places where we meet three good men.  Is it a restaurant?  I think we eat a meal & it has no plates, just food on a polished table, slippery.  I might see bacon of all things, long strips of it, across from me, which I will never eat.  Not sure what I eat if anything.   Not even sure if this was in this dream or another.


           *(THREE GOOD MEN:  I have three guardian angels.  Is this them for some reason?  They are nourishing me during this difficult time, strong nourishment as represented by bacon.)*

          Then as I leave the restaurant I’m also leaving the three men & also taking off some scapulars & religious items on my body.  One has two images on either side, one of Jesus, one of Mary, lined in silver, the other is religious but who I don’t know—all are cloth.  I am taking these off & putting them into a square see-through holder on a post by the side of a desk, plastic, I push the scapulars in.  The three men just leaving the restaurant saw me & thought I was discarding the images, like to a trash can – it wasn’t like that - & I feared their opinions, that they misunderstood my action. 

 
          *(SCAPULARS TAKEN OFF:  This would be the clothing of Jesus, Mary & another saint which I now remove – a bad thing – it leaves me unprotected.  The guardian angels disapprove.  I don’t know what I did, it was not intentional.)*

          But as soon as I did this the three men were gone – so was Goofy Boy & I was LOST.  In my desperation I think,

          *(LOST:  Without the guidance, light, help of these saints, the angels, & the guardian angel of Goofy, I am lost & have no idea where to go, what to do.)*


           “Ok, what could the goofy boy tell me?  All I have to do is get to the police station & will find Hubby there, so he is not indispensable.

          *(NOT INDISPENSABLE:  Without help from all these angels & saints I think how can I get Karl back?  It seems I must go to the angels to fix this.)*



          However, the struggle is spared me as Goofy suddenly appears in front of me.  It seems that there was some sort of a PRIZE he wanted to win, financial, like the Lotto.  If he did a certain thing he would win this money, but he could not leave me, I was a part of it somehow, so he is back because of the money.  I see it in visions, calculation, money this, money that.  And Goofy is FLAT BROKE.  Yes, he is bankrupt, totally poor.

 
          *(MONEY:  Indeed it has been shown me hundreds of times that he will be in desperation for support & that will break the demonic possession over him.  He’s been a prisoner to drugs & druggie people, druggie lifestyle now most of his adult life.  It was impossible to get to him to change, his present female is part of that world, that was her hold on him.  The issue of money is the factor of our reunion, he must come back or stay bankrupt.  It’s as crass & mercenary as that.)*


           I realize now that he never sincerely cared about me – he was with me for some reason, & now he must return for money, so my opinion of him is less than what it was--Just a mercenary.

          *(JUST A MERCENARY, NEVER CARED ABOUT ME:  This is one side of the story, but the last dream will tell another – that there is an overwhelming tie of emotions & love.  Life can have many facets.
……………………………………………………………


 The EAR DOC

          I go to an ear doc & he tells me I need an operation, he can do it.  I must call my Dad & tell him about it, because he has to PAY FOR IT.

          I vaguely see myself calling Dad, telling him about it & I know he will pay.  I seem to be happy, not afraid at all.

 
          *(EAR OPERATION NEEDED:  There is something I need to hear, someone is going to help as represented by this doctor.

          MY DAD HAS TO PAY:  This authority of the Dad says it’s about the marriage.  He will pay it means it will be done, I will hear the message.
……………………………………………………………….

 
          WEIRD UGLY FAT GUY & HOTEL WHERE I MEET THE DAUGHTER OF THE OWNER – HE’S HER BF, SHE HAS SEX WITH HIM & WANTS ME TO DO IT NEXT!

          Strange events.

          I’m in a hotel, hobnobbing with a female who is the daughter of the owners—a privileged character.  We’re on the second floor where she’s just been with her bf & comes out & I look inside the room.

          *(FEMALE, PRIVILEGED:  This is the present live in ‘wifey’ of Karl – I see her as privileged because she is acknowledged on his social media.)*

 
          To me he’s kind of repulsive, reminds me of a water animal– kind of round in the middle, not sexy or handsome.  He’s lying on this twin bed in the middle of the room – everything is blue, his bed, the walls.  Is he asleep, tuned out?-Oblivious to everything around him?  He never moves the whole time I’m looking.

          *(REPULSIVE, FAT:  This could be how he feels about himself or how I feel about not wanting sex with him.)*

          The female mentioned has just had sex with him & as she goes out she says to me,

          “You can go in now & have sex with him – he likes it that way.”
 
          It seems weird to me on more than one level.  First, he’s her boyfriend, why would she want another female to fukk him?  But it seems she wants to satisfy him. 

          The feeling from him lying there is HE’S GIVEN UP.

          *(HE’S GIVEN UP:  This is the other side of Karl, not the mercenary.  He’s given up trying to make you contact him, he thinks you don’t want him – he’s given up HOPE.  And so, he’s DEPRESSED.  You see the blue everywhere.  Yes, he had sex with his live-in, but it meant nothing, it did not satisfy him on the mental, emotional, spiritual levels,  because he only loves you & wants you.


           SHE SAYS YOU CAN GO IN & HAVE SEX WITH HIM NOW, HE LIKES IT THAT WAY:  She’s saying ‘you’re next.  He is not satisfied with me.  He needs you.’  This might be the IMPORTANT MESSAGE you must hear referred to in the ear operation dream.)*

          I don’t feel like fukking him, but I take a blanket off his bed & examine it in the hall, {I noticed it had gummy candies all over it in all colors, & other things all over the bed—messy.}

          I hold the blanket in the hall & remove all the gummies & whatever is sticking there.  Then I go to the female’s room down the hall – her door is open.  I ask her if I can come in, & she is hesitant.


           *(MESSY BED, GUMMIES ALL OVER:  Gummies make me think of marijuana gummies, possibly this represents drugs, that the only consolation he has from losing me is drugs.  So this is a mess.  All colors could mean all kinds substances, sticking to his bed might be addiction – something that sticks to you you can’t get rid of.  This says I have helped get rid of his addictions, not sure how—prayer, his wanting to be with me made him quit?

FEMALE DOWN THE HALL, WANT TO GO INTO HER ROOM, SHE IS HESITANT:  His roommate does not want me to see her mental, emotional state & the state of their relationship – although she did give me the revelation I needed to hear re sex.)*

          I tell her I need to use the rest room& she says she doesn’t have one.  Her room is blue walls, blue bed with black huge criss cross patterns on it & everything is dirty –unpleasant.  And if the daughter of the owners is housed this way, I wonder why. 

          She was extremely nervous about my entering her premises, wanted to avoid that, don’t know why.

          *(BLUE WALLS, BED:  All sadness just like Franz.

          HUGE BLACK CRISS CROSSES OVER HER BED:  Either they are not having sex or else what they have is not satisfactory.

          NERVOUS:  She does not want me to know her, their misery, that the relationship is over.  She is afraid of me knowing.

          NO REST ROOM:  Part of her misery.  A rest room is comfort, convenience, rest, relief.  She has none.)*

No comments:

Post a Comment