Thursday 7 May 2020

LOVERS WILL BE TOGETHER PERMANENTLY



5-5-20-END IN CONCRETE FACES

          Interpreted for a friend

                     The beginning is there’s a lot of turmoil in a community group – there’s like a ‘big man leader’ off to the right, in the middle a group of ‘boys’ or ‘young men.’

          I am here in the middle, doing this & that, like on the media, speaking.  There’s a TV or radio show.  This man I didn’t think was promoting me, I see his show in retrospect, & he did promote me, so much later I thank him for it.  There’s something pitiful about this man, he has a good heart but he’s struggling or something.   

 
          There’s this guy I love who is in front in a sort of restaurant area with small booths—he has the young guys all around him, he’s one of them.

          One day after a while he’s in a booth, & he & I have been through a lot, & I think it’s time for me to SIT DOWN & TALK TO HIM.  I think he’s READY.  So I go sit down in the little booth across from him ready for a good important CHAT.

 
          *(CHAT IN BOOTH:  This is when Frank was running like a kid with all the guys – totally immature – while we were dating & I wanted to pin him down to a relationship.
         IN A BOOTH:  This is like being ‘fenced in’, a limited space, closed in to some degree, a symbol for a RELATIONSHIP.)*

          He FLIES OFF like a wild animal, totally scared or spooked out, with all the boys around him flying with him.  They’re all dependent on each other – like a HERD, & where one goes, they all go.  They can’t be or think independently, all dependent on the herd.


           *(FLIES OFF LIKE WILD ANIMAL WITH Herd mentality is powerful.)*

          Later I hide behind a staircase where he will re-emerge, I hope to ambush him to see what is he doing & have a discussion.

          *(BEHIND A STAIRCASE, AMBUSH:  Long wait for him to come down from his ‘Ivory Tower’ {implied, he is high up, I could say Ivory Tower although it is not shown} but it doesn’t happen for years.



IVORY TOWER:  a place or situation remote from worldly or practical affairs -- an attitude of aloofness from or disdain or disregard for worldly or practical affairs.       

          AMBUSH, HIDE BEHIND STAIRS TO CHECK ON HIM:  Me leaving him, hiding from him, but still interested.  Still, the relationship doesn’t happen, it doesn’t work.)*
         
Somehow this should work but it doesn’t.


           Years go by.  During that time of turmoil, this guy was with a female who he said was chasing him that he wanted to avoid—he acted like he didn’t like or love her, like she wasn’t important to him.

          *(FEMALE NOT IMPORTANT TO HIM CHASING HIM:  This is me – he wanted to give people the impression he wasn’t interested in me, that it was only I interested in him – but of course that was only the outside impression, he was equally interested in me, he just didn’t want a commitment—a marriage.  He wanted to remain a child.

 
YEARS GO BY:  Years have gone by & I don’t know how much more time remains before our relationship starts.)*

          Now I see him unexpectedly & I see her face to the left back of me & his face to the right front of me by the corner of is it a brick building?  It seems like five or more years after the fiasco.

 
          Their faces are like none I have ever seen before.  Each one is encased in cement – their faces come out of the cement, made of cement, surrounded by a rectangle square horizontally, with decorations of sorts around their faces.  It’s mostly grey but there are bits & pieces of color here & there.

          *(FACES ENCASED IN HORIZONTALLY RECTANGULAR CEMENT:  It is ‘set in stone’ that we get back together.


           CORNER BRICK BUILDING:  Solid brick – also represents the relationship, as we are there.  We were ‘crucified’ {the corner} but it stands strong.

          ‘Sense-image material’ is yesterday I saw a homestead family in the middle of a beautiful dry wilderness.  A teenage boy in the family wanted pizza & he & an older brother decide to create a PIZZA OVEN {outside} – which they do with rocks & CEMENT—the boy exclaims the cement looks like dough.  They build the oven, the boy kneads the dough, covers it with tomato sauce & shredded cheese, they cook it & the whole family eats it.  I was impressed by the ingenuity.


 Here the cement that glued together the oven is seen as being mortar / glue to create a relationship – the boy who ran from me like a wild animal with his herd, to the boy who is now united to me in a rock solid relationship.

HORIZONTAL:  This is to show me that this is of the earth, not merely spiritual, as we have the spiritual marriage already as of 2019. )* 


           To me it’s totally disappointing that he ended up with her – this cement like says ‘made in stone’ even though they did not get along, he was running from her, but here they are – the same two, so PREDICTABLE – them being together.  I find their pairing up to be just so prosaic, so ordinary, all the problems & disclaimers to the contrary – they started out together having problems but ended up together as an ordinary couple, a predictable pairing.


           *(ORDINARY, PROSAIC, PREDICTABLE:  Why these words to something I suffered so much for, prayed so hard for & desired totally?  I ask of Mother God:

         She:  Because you are so over it, having been through all that.  Your emotions have been spent, drained, your mind plateau-d out, you’ve been through so much you simply cannot take any more. 

          It could be the emotionally desired now becomes the commonplace & ordinary,  & could be ‘taken for granted’ – which would be a sigh of relief from all the previous pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment