Tuesday 19 May 2020

Trump Wants Sex




Interpreted for a friend

        This unusual dream has a double meaning.

        I see that Trump comes to my dwelling & he turns out disappointed –grumpy – because I’m not having sex with him.  Things went on, I don’t recall the details.


         *(TRUMP:  This is your lover Fritz.  He is Trump for two reasons—the double meaning.  It is his importance, in his own eyes, his ego, the way you ran after him at one time, adored him.  He had to do nothing for you to love him, he could abuse you, you wouldn’t stop.  He got egotistical & spoiled, he was on a pedestal.
 
        But when one dreams of a leader of State it also signifies power/prosperity, victory.  How would that figure?  Because in this dream, he might take a better look at himself & check his real life – what he has.  If he realizes he is not really that huge, important God on a pedestal, he might get off his high horse & see you put him there.  He will see he is not ‘all that,’ even though you treated him like a King; he is diminished, limited, fettered in & frustrated.  It is a major ‘wake up call’ against his blown up ego, you cut him down to size by ignoring him.  His pride is hurt.  Therefore, this is a MAJOR STEP in his awakening & understanding of REALITY.)*
 
 
        He thought I would sort of ‘jump into his arms’ but I did not, I was ‘nonchalant.’  He gets this sour look on his face, then turns to leave.

        As he’s leaving for some strange reason I’m going with him.

*(I’M GOING WITH HIM:  This is for visionary reasons, to see his state.)*
 
  We wait outside my door & a car pulls up – his wife.  {There’s an associate male to his left, but I can’t figure who he is or what he means.}  She isn’t the beautiful blonde we all know of, an ordinary brown-haired lady, short pageboy type cut, & it’s not a fancy car, an ordinary roundish convertible, a sort of light brown color, even has some rust on the bottom {or did I imagine that?}  So I am thinking,

        “To the eyes of the world he is such a rich, important man, but in real life his wife is ordinary & his car is.

         *(HIS WIFE:  With the real Trump, Melanie is the candy on his arm, gorgeous, glamorous, impressive.  This little wifey of his is just an average person – does not impress anyone.  This is who he really has, who he can get, his ‘speed’ as they say. 
 
        VEHICLE:  A vehicle is a way to GET SOMEWHERE, in life, lifestyle, success.  Where gorgeous Melanie makes the real Trump seem like a ‘big guy’ because of her great beauty – this ordinary female cannot win this man any points.  Furthermore, she does not have the wherewithal – at least any more – to support him.  The

 
        RUST on the car is a hint.  Rust is when something has gotten old – rusted machinery might not be the best looking or run like it used to – a ‘rust bucket’ is sold cheap.  Rusty means old, worn out & used up – on its way out.  This is her abilities & her relationship with him.  At one time she seemed like a Rolls Royce, supporting him, giving him sex & the ‘party lifestyle’ where she & their friends all drugged out.  This party lifestyle might now be over as she is broke, some of the friends no longer have jobs – {none of them was that flush even with jobs as half of them were dishwashers, janitors, pizza makers} - not many parties left. 


         The car is rather
        ROUND:  Round is not square.  In the dream of yesterday, I sat down at a table & took a round dinner roll, but my host changed it to square.  It meant, ‘You have a square meal – three squares means three decent meals – this vehicle being round says they no longer have ‘square meals’ or ‘three squares’ – she can’t finance him properly, there’s a SHORTAGE OF MONEY.

        
        Then there’s the
        CONVERTIBLE:  This could mean two things.  One, it’s for my VISION that I can see into the state of their lives.  But second, it could mean they don’t have a

        ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS:  which means a place to live – she might not be able to pay the rent any more, not having a job – he never paid rent any place he lived, that’s his pattern.  He has never wanted to contribute nor in his druggie state has he been able to – too much goes for himself.  And so WHAT HE HAS does not portend success, greatness or prosperity.  It belies failure, ‘the poor & obscure’.  This gets him off his egomaniacal trip, so in that sense it’s a MAJOR VICTORY & the second reason he might be the Big Man Trump—big in REALIZATION.


 CAR IS BROWN:  In degrees of suffering, black is the worst while brown is next to it.)*

        We then appear at his residence.  It’s just a square room inside a house – the house is terribly messy, but their room is neat & ordinary, with medium light blue walls.  It has framed pics on the wall & decent furniture, nothing fancy like you would expect of Trump.

 
        I see them ‘fussing around’ inside & he bending doing something, & I feel they are ‘strapped in’ like limited or closed in inside their room.

        *(BENDING DOING SOMETHING:  Bending is humbling oneself, where the opposite would be ‘holding oneself high.’  It’s a big deal for him to be humbled.

        And what is humbling him?  All that we spoke of above, which culminates in his LACK OF FREEDOM, UNABLE TO DO THINGS HE MIGHT WANT TO DO- go places, buy things & most of all, unable to be a ‘somebody’ instead of a ‘nobody’ in the eyes of the world.
 
        He has been struggling for years to become like a show biz idol of his – the star is rich & famous, but he has not the slightest idea how to make it.  You told him the steps, you even began the process for him to become ‘somebody,’ but he rejected & scorned your efforts – even accused you of ‘exploiting’ him when you were pouring money, time & effort into a well that would stay dry.  He now has the karma of his own actions – has nothing & is nothing in the eyes of the world.


 BLUE WALLS:  Sadness.  The situation around, outside, is probably the state of society right now – the Pandemic, which is a mess.

This Pandemic has rendered them with limitations, frustrations & sorrow.  They are boxed in, limited, shut down like the ‘lockdown’ idea.)*

 
        The strongest theme or feeling is that he is upset because I refuse him sex.  He wants me to sort of ‘jump into his arms’ because he’s so big in my eyes – he doesn’t want to beg or demand, & to show how superior he is he just leaves to say ‘I can live without it,’ but in truth, he can’t.  He is concerned.  Who picks him up, where he goes, tells the story.

        *(HE IS UPSET:  You are not upset, but he is.  He tossed out a boomerang that said,

        “I am the big man – adore me.  Chase me, I love it, & I will tell people you are obsessed.  Be there whenever I want you, make me feel like the most important thing in your life.  I will drink it all in & take you for granted.


         I will take up with another woman to use her not for love, but finances & drugs, I will feature her on social media as my woman – you will have no public recognition.  I will keep you on the side because I need you, but I won’t tell you I love you any more, I’ll act nonchalant.  I will appear at your doorstep once in a while to get your love, fill up my emotional gas tank, then I walk out the door satisfied, leave you yearning & wondering.”

 
        This boomerang has come home to roost.  All that he did is coming back to him.  Now he is yearning & wondering,

        “Where are you?  Don’t you love me any more?  Do you have another man?  Will I ever be with you again?  Have I lost you?”

        Now he is obsessed with the question why, why, why?  What did he gain by treating you badly like you didn’t count?  Now he doesn’t count.)*

No comments:

Post a Comment