Sunday 31 May 2020

5-30-20-BIG LOVE ALL AROUND-MUSLIMS-LOVER APPEARS

Three dreams.  One shows the results of a huge forgiveness yesterday.  The other shows my lover has greatly evolved spiritually, he’s leaving his present female & loves me greatly.

      
          I’m in a place where there are two small boys – like 5-6 years old.  They seem to be somehow ‘bundled up’ in clothing & their bodies seem ‘round’ like cocoons, the cloth they are in is soft & medium-dark, many layers.

          The family of the boys is all around, we are on a platform of sorts.  I put out my hand to them to shake – somehow my hand is huge, like a cradle.  But they cannot shake my hand, & I then realize it’s not a Muslim custom—they are Muslims & restricted in many actions compared to us.


           One of the boys says to me,

          “I just want to hug you & kiss you.”

          Somehow they are not allowed to hug & kiss me, but I hug them anyway.  One of them places his hand on my left breast.  I know it’s the gesture of an innocent child, but I must take his hand off because someone might accuse me of a wrong.


           Then something happens.  I do a demonstration.  I ascend into the air so high – like 100, 200, 500’.  At that level I come upon a Heavenly or God-made frame for a building, the frame is made of very thick planks.  This might be like a ‘resting  place’ for me high up here.

          Amazingly, several women ascend into the air with me – they are spiritually advanced.  Some of them go up halfway but can’t go higher & descend.

          One woman is interesting – I think I knew her in life, she’s gleeful to ascend with me high up.  She’s thin, her face & body has creases, not wrinkles, like striated, I think she wears red, a revealing summer dress.  She is beaming with joy that she could ascend with me, but then she sinks back down after about 300’—but I was impressed that these women rose into the Heavenly realms with me.  It’s the first time in my life I’ve had such an incident – never had anyone rise with me before.

          I wanted to impress or do this demonstration for the Muslim family, but unfortunately, when I come back down – they are all gone.  They might not have seen me ascend at all.  I wanted to show them my spiritual power.

          MEANING:  This is a result of the prayers I did last night.  One of my friends hurt me & made me angry.  I was saying the law of karma will get her back.

          Then I decided to forgive her.  I didn’t feel like it but I said a righteous prayer that should be remembered:

          “It is my will that the person who hurt me will be forgiven, as if she never hurt me at all.  I want no punishment or bad karma to come against her because of me.  Count her ‘no guilty.’
          I then proceeded as I do periodically to forgive anyone/everyone who ever hurt me & added to that I accept from anyone I ever hurt their forgiveness.”

          I repeated this prayer many times before I fell asleep, & this is the result.  There was reconciliation with people – sharing of love, the blocks of unforgiveness being removed.

          The Muslims I have no idea who they are—my hand extended to them like a cradle is the CRADLE OF LOVE & these two guys FEEL LOVE FOR ME LIKE SONS FOR THEIR MOM—they might be former disciples.

          The females, the main one could have been the one I forgave.  She rose up with me partway – she has suffered greatly in the last ten years & it’s brought her much closer to God.  If this is her, my prayer made her extremely happy.

          What was the huge-beamed foundation high up in the sky?  Perhaps my home that God has started to build.  Since only these planks were up this might be a sign saying I do have some time left to live.  I’m not always certain as I’ve had heart trouble & been sick lately – always think death could be around the corner when I’m sick – so God might be reassuring me.
……………………………………………………….

5-30-20-GLAM-BOY PERRY IN LOVE WITH ME

          I was sitting some place with my bare legs up on something,  doing something with them—don’t know what, when this super handsome, sexy muscular boy Perry comes up to me out of nowhere, from the right side, & he is madly attracted to me.

          *(PERRY:  This glamorous boy has always rejected me – have known him for years.  For him to suddenly change his mind & desire me like this is simply an indication of the lover coming to his senses.)*

          This takes me by surprise as he’s never liked me before & rejects me when I try to get friendly.

          He embraces & kisses me numerous times, it gets more & more intimate.  He has some sort of black hair growing on is it his legs?  That is so thick, it’s like curly fur, long, curls on the end, sleek & shiny, & I have the exact same hair on my legs he takes note.  He says something about it & I say,

          *(THICK BLACK CURLY HAIR ON LEGS:  This is a great & sure sign of spiritual growth {the hair} with mystical ability to travel or get some through energy or metaphysical.  LEGS mean the strength of that, hair would mean the extra growth there or evolution.  This is extreme growth – part of it is 6” long & as thick & glossy as fur, jet black.

          This hair shows an amazing increase in lover’s spiritual growth—he’s become like me, that is why in the other dream he appears as my son & devoted disciple.  He has merged into me, I into him the way the new disciple, Shiva, says he wants to merge with me.  {This happens with gurus & their disciples.})*

          “But I don’t have that type hair on my vagina any more – half of it has turned grey.”

          *(NO MORE ON VAGINA:  No more sex or I’ve been celibate.)*

          We go back to kissing & there are some special kind of kisses I give him on his face, like licking his face a certain way, which finally the public notices, & when they do, they interfere.  People don’t want him to be with me, like it’s outrageous or a scandal.


          *(SCANDAL:  Not sure if this is the past, how they bothered him, or the present if he’s telling anyone about me.  It’s in their minds for sure.)*

          Can’t recall what happens except we did not like their attitude.

…………………………………………………………

5-29-20-NEW DISCIPLE-SON STRUGGLES TO LEAVE A FEMALE

          I first thought this was about my new disciple who appears often as a nice guy with black glasses {he’s newly devoted to me as a spiritual son, you might say ‘obsessed’ in a good way} - & I was unable to type it out, but am recording it now as it’s about my lover.

          *(SPIRITUAL SON:  This is your lover in the persona of this new disciple, who is devoted, to show that the lover now realizes he is your spiritual son, you his mother, & something will happen today to indicate he wants to come to you soon—you are not aware of this event at the time of dreaming, it’s psychic.)*

          I see this man with the black rimmed glasses & he’s living in my bedroom at the old farm house.  I see a silver vase with plants in the window, sort of tucked into the curtains; I see & feel the familiarity of that home.

          The vase might mean something.  It’s in the shape of a V, thin, I had not attended to it for a long time & felt what was in it might be dead for lack of water.  It’s kind of attached to the ‘curtain,’ not standing by itself, in the front window.  Inside are like soft thick-leafed plants, don’t know what kind.
          *(THE VASE:  You bet it’s significant.  The V shape first of all is

          V:  for ‘VICTORY.’  Second, it’s position
         

          IN THE WINDOW:  This is a ‘window of opportunity’ which means an improvement, a chance or change for something better, it ends a previous relationship, here shown as ‘Gina’ & him, & will begin yours. 

          A CURTAIN, ATTACHED TO:  In between two curtains, attached, this opportunity or chance is attached or connected– curtains, it signifies the end of this other relationship, as when a play, an act, a show is over, it’s ‘curtains.’  When someone leaves you it’s ‘curtains.

          GINA:  Was a model who was demon-possessed & also mentally ill.  I did exorcisms & removed her demons, but could not help with the mental illness.  I think she went crazy from having abortions every year.

          This model represents his relationship which this dream says he’s leaving.  Why, could be anyone’s guess.  Is she like Gina?  Was she, is she crazy, possessed?  Is she pregnant & wants an abortion?

          The vase being SILVER is a sign of the permanent relationship of myself & lover.

          The fact that it’s still filled with WATER, the PLANTS are alive, means the permanent relationship is still going to be, the water is life or grace, the plants are also the life of the two people in the affair – him & me.)*         

          
There’s a bed here covered with a black satin sheet with dust & tiny debri on it.  ‘Gina’ -  who lives here with  that male – he’s leaving - tries to make him stay, but this guy I watch him getting into his car below the window – it’s black, & he says to her,

*(GUY LEAVING:  is your lover leaving the other lady.
He removed some of her details off social media today.

BLACK CAR:  Funeral car, end of the relationship.

BED WITH BLACK SHEET:  End of their sex life, either already ended or is ending now.)*

          “I have to go to work.”

          *(HAVE TO GO TO WORK:  My inner sense was this was an excuse, he wanted to leave & used work as his reason.  But he might not come back.)*

No comments:

Post a Comment