Thursday 28 May 2020

5-24-20-EARTHLY MOTHER I HELP


          There was something about a Church/religion that was strange, I was sort of part of it but can’t recall what happened.

Next I’m in a big place like a huge dept store or some kind of mall that has a couple floors, when I see my Mom shopping.

She comes up to the counter & presents her list of things to purchase by credit card.  The mgt. is looking.  Then someone ‘higher up’ like electronically looks at my credit card info, my paper with its list or something, & seeing this, takes some sort of pencil & scratches it across my Mom’s entire list – back & forth – I see the grey lead, & then she HAS NO CREDIT & cannot get any of her items.
 
I guess I feel sorry for her & I tell the clerk,

“Put her items on my credit card – I will pay for them.”

To justify my action I think,

“It’s been a few years since I’ve given her a Christmas present so this is OK.”

Then I slightly worry, thinking,

“I hope I have enough money in this account – I think I do.”
……………………………………………………

           MEANING:  This dream is about my offering to pay for the sins of my Mom when she was dying.  This is a review & confirmation that she had no credit in the ‘bank account with God’ or in other words, she had no grace by which she could be saved.

My offer to pay for her sins, this explains, got her out of that fix--she was saved by it.  She had a deathbed repentance I was told later…………………….


I had this dream because this day I began to channel Mom.  Usually, in all these many years, I have never wanted to be in touch with her, speak with her or have any type of contact.  Even in Purgatory when I was helping her it was repulsive to be around her—she was vile.
 
Since she died in 1979, it’s been a long time to mostly ignore her & for me to now, in 2020, decide to speak to her is an unusual thing.  However, it’s been extremely helpful as now that I opened my mind & made a ‘portal’ to her I have found out things I never knew before – not just about her but all my relatives & others– about people like her; ‘psychopaths’, people like the lukewarm, crawling worms common within my family & elsewhere, {people who never do anything out of their way to save or help anyone.}


 Through my mother’s ‘mouth’ so to speak – {the communication is all mental, however,} I heard her use terms as never before, explain the role of each member of my family, why they deserted me, the secret of why she could manipulate Dad – the character, personality of each family member & treatment of me, what her status is in Heaven, many other unusual facts.

She called herself a MONSTER – something I never expected, but of course, once you are in Heaven you must speak the truth – 

 
{even in Hell souls appear to those praying for them, as in ‘Cry of a Lost Soul’ a dead friend told Clara not to pray for her as it was useless – she said she was compelled to appear & speak the truth although she didn’t want to, she would drag Clara into Hell if she could.  Excerpt:

 "Clara, do not pray for me! I am in hell. If I tell you this and speak at length about it, do not think it is because of our friendship. We here do not love anyone. I do this as under constraint. In truth, I should like to see you to come to this state where I must remain forever."


"Perhaps that angers you, but here we all think that way. Our wills are hardened in evil - in what you call evil. Even when we do something 'good', as I do now, opening your eyes about hell, it is not because of a good intention."

 On the other side, God is in command, there are no lies, & so unexpectedly, as my Mom was a consummate liar on earth & some of my relatives were & are, there are no more lies.}

As this portal opened, for the first time in forty years, I heard unexpected, revealing things which give me some closure on past events & even insights on unrelated things.

I am flabbergasted that I never wanted to speak to her in forty years – feeling, believing, she was so dumb what could she possibly tell me?  She was such a liar, what would she now say?  I had no idea it would be like this.  It’s difficult to write down her messages, but I must.  Coming soon:  messages from an ex Monster, now in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment