Thursday 21 May 2020

AMAZING REVELATION – Chapter 2 – The ‘Rasa Diet’


 5-21-20-THE CRAVING FOR FOOD IS IN YOUR MOUTH – NOT IN YOUR STOMACH – FROM THE CHEMICALS

FRIENDS - I HAVE PROVIDED PICS OF PAM GRIER & ANNA NICOLE SMITH 'BEFORE & AFTER FAT' - YOU BE THE JUDGE.  ANNA DID LOSE THE WEIGHT THROUGH A PLAN.  I SEE PAM HAS ONLY GOTTEN BIGGER OVER THE YEARS - SHE WAS ONCE 117 5'7"  WITH HUGE BREASTS- GORGEOUS - & NOW?  I WISH I HAD PICS TO SHOW YOU OF ME FAT BUT I DON'T.  I WAS TOO EMBARRASSED & ASHAMED TO TAKE ANY, I AM SENSITIVE TO HOW I LOOK.  I WAS OFFERED TO DO A TV SHOW FOR 10K WHEN I WAS CHUBBY- NOT AS BIG AS THESE WOMEN GOT BUT BIG - & I WOULDN'T DO IT.
           Since I began this diet but a week ago I notice that within a day or two I was no longer HUNGRY—real hungry like I was before.  And because I was less hungry it was easy to eat less & because I ate less it helped lose weight.

          I pondered as why would I be less hungry?  The revelation came to me like the ring of a bell:  The hunger was IN YOUR MOUTH – not IN YOUR STOMACH, not a real need for food your body tells you of, but the desire FOR THE TASTE of the chemically-laden food, where they use ingredients to make it taste better – the salt, sugar, & MSG.           {Please note in this diet you are allowed natural spices }.


          Now I understood what someone wrote, which was a mystery to me before, they said:

          “They put stuff in the food that makes you crave more of it, while saying they are helping you lose weight, they make you want more & more of it so you get fatter.

 
          All this so they can MAKE MORE MONEY – cause misery to you, more bucks to them – what do they care?  It’s a ‘dog eat dog’ world – it’s a jungle where each creature seeks another to eat them up.  They consume your wallet, they steal your resources, they don’t care about your health.

          One big thing is DO NOT EAT ANY DIET FOODS OR DRINK DIET SODAS – they don’t help you lose weight, some of them are toxic – aspartame turns into methane gas in your body.  


           Do not eat any foods that say ‘light’, ‘light-fit’ – anything that says ‘lite’ has fake sugars.

          Do not eat anything that says ‘low fat’ either.  I cannot explain this but I have eaten lowfat food & it doesn’t taste right.  I don’t know what they do to it but avoid it.  If it’s naturally lowfat, like skim milk, it’s alright – I don’t know what they do to make regular foods low fat, but don’t trust them. 



 FAT WILL NOT MAKE YOU FAT – CHEMICALS DO.

That is one of the BIG LIES I see in cook books.  They put you on the starvation diet.  I have one such book I got at the dollar store – they were selling cook books for $1. each – I bought fifteen.  This book is by a famous female named ‘Jennie.’


All through her preface, the recipes & everything, it’s about low fat.  This presumes you are eating so much fat, that’s why you’re fat.  IT ISN’T TRUE.  You did not get fat from fat, you go ‘fat’ or ‘water logged’ from salt, sugar, preservatives, MSG & other chemicals.  Jennie probably doesn’t know these facts, she’s working under false premises, assumptions—many people are giving diet advise under assumptions –I am telling you the truth.

 
And so what is it you CRAVE, you wish for, you dream about?  I was dreaming for those delicious deli-made peppers stuffed with meat & rice, covered with tomato sauce, the same dish with cabbage.  I told myself the green peppers & cabbage are healthy, the rice is healthy, the tomatoes in sauce are healthy, the meat not sure about but overall, this is normal natural food – won’t hurt.  I did not weigh the chemicals in my mind, not giving them much consideration.

 
The day I had the revelation it was the CHEMICALS I took all that cabbage & peppers & put it outside for the wild animals - & I have more to do to empty both my freezers & shelves of all the chemically-laden items. I will  chuck them all & LEARN TO COOK MY OWN SAUCES, GRAVIES, SALAD DRESSINGS, etc. where I know they have no chemicals except POTASSIUM instead of salt {I use No-Salt} – healthy spices & so on.

 
After all, my Mom was a chef, professional, at top restaurants & food manufacturers like Stouffers.  When I lived with her up to age fifteen, she made all her food FROM SCRATCH WITHOUT CHEMICALS.  She GREW IT first – in the country she had gardens filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, melons, strawberries, cabbage, lettuce, radishes, eggplants, peanuts – EVERYTHING.   We put salt on food if we wanted it, but she did not dredge the food with it.  She even made home made desserts daily – none of us gained an ounce of fat.  She made jellies, jams & preserves – from our own raspberries, lingonberries, peaches, apples, etc. yes, full of sugar but no other chemicals, & we did not gorge ourselves on these treats, time to time on sandwiches.  She made apple pies from the tree next to the house.  {Sadly she did not desire to teach me or the kids any of her culinary skills!} Of course we were kids but I believe an adult can stay thin on homemade food made from scratch, including desserts, because of the LACK OF FAKE CHEMICALS.


 One thing all of us might want to think about:  LEARN TO COOK!

Yes we have forgotten what our ancestors knew, even one or two generations ago – how to cook.  My friend Ajax tells me the obesity epidemic STARTED in the 80’s.  OK, started, but in the last five years I have noticed not only the women, but the men are getting obese.  What’s the change?  Chemicals.  What’s the solution?  Stop eating their crap.  I am eating PLAIN with just the No-Salt, maybe pepper, & going to LEARN TO COOK, make things like Mom used to make.  If I don’t have time or inclination, just eat plain, plain fried eggs, plain boiled or baked meats, plain boiled or steamed veggies, plain everything.


 It’s the chemicals that made me feel like I was STARVING, craving was in my mouth.  It was the MEMORY OF THE TASTE, the stimulating delicious taste of things.  As soon as the memory WORE OFF – within days in fact, I no longer craved the food.  Keep this in mind:  the memory of the taste of the food is an addiction.  If you stop eating the chemicals, the addiction goes away, like anything else, for me it left within two days.



I might add this:  I am eating yogurt, the most healthy kinds {don’t eat yogurt with artificial sweeteners, the sugar is better than artificial, & also btw, never touch soda, no kind of soda}, with little sodium or sugar, but it all has sodium, some have sugar.  This diet does not say you have to eat ZERO chemicals because sodium is also INSIDE OF BREAD.  I eat yogurt every day, a probiotic, because I need it FOR DIGESTION.  And once in a while I eat a sandwich - & all bread has some sodium in it.  I get the cleanest bread there is & it has some sodium.  On my sandwich I put a thick slice of tomato, sometimes Romaine lettuce, an egg, with NO MAYO NO NOTHING just No-Salt.  It tastes fine, mayo is not needed as the fresh ingredients make it juicy.  {I also pick lots of dandelion leaves from my yard to put it into things.  It’s free, organic & healthy.  Instead of mowing it down, eat it.  You can wash it, then dry it with a towel.}

Last note of the day:  Diuretics are important.  I noticed after I had congestive heart failure & was given diuretics how diuretics or lack of them could make my weight go up or down.  If I took none – like maybe forgot that day – I might gain two pounds!  If I took a good amount, I might lose a lot – one day, I accidentally took double my dose & lost five pounds!  This is not a good thing – it was an accident, but it proved a point, that we are 98% water & anything that RETAINS WATER will make us bloated, & what releases water will keep us normal.  {I believe many people walking around ‘fat’ are water bloated, & most of us who are ‘overweight’ are holding water.}
Ask your doctor or Big Nurse about getting a diuretic as you feel water bloated.  They probably will not help you but you can try.  They will tell you all the reasons they won’t – like it can dehydrate you & hurt your kidneys.  You might be on your own, so let me share this:  

Understand that the two water-controlling minerals – salt & potassium – maintain your water levels.  Salt is the worst thing for retaining – potassium pushes water out.  I take three potassium capsules a day, 100 mg each.


I do take a diuretic every day, prescribed for my heart condition –with congestive heart failure your heart isn’t strong enough to push out all the water – but even so, this did not keep me thin, with the diuretic, yes, I was thin for a while – I was 137 lbs.  After a year I felt I was healed of the heart condition {80% of it} so I began to eat REGULAR.

After the heart attacks I ate CLEAN FOOD, no additives, a perfect diet & not much – between 1K to 1.5K calories a day.  I was beauty contest weight & men whistled wherever I went & tried to pick me up.


          My well-wishing friends all screamed at me that I was starving myself, it wasn’t healthy.  Eventually it broke my resolve & I began to eat NORMAL – went to restaurants, Chinese {no salt, no MSG I told them but it still had some}, pizza {only veggies}, all that.  Within a year, it crept on me, & in two years, I woke up to find myself 30 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT!  I tried to eat less, weighed myself every day, but IT WOULDN’T COME OFF!

And I note that the diuretics I took for the heart did not help me at this point!  The water or whatever was in me, stayed in me!  I was putting so much chemicals into my body the diuretic was overridden.

Almost every woman I speak to who is overweight tells me she tries & tries but the weight will not come off!

Why can’t we lose?  Because we don’t understand, it’s NOT THE FOOD – IT’S THE CHEMICALS!

That’s it for today, the revelation is that your hunger craving is in your mouth, not in your body – it’s a craving because of the chemicals they put in the food – a craving for the TASTE – your body is not talking to you, it’s only your taste buds saying, ‘I want to taste that again.’

Rasa Von Werder     5-21-20

No comments:

Post a Comment