Saturday 4 November 2023

St. Charbel-Holy Mary-Help Me

 
James Earl Jones {St. Charbel} my helper  11-3-23

                               










  James Earl Jones {St. Charbel} my helper  11-3-23 

          I go to a club I have worked before.  For a while I was absent –but I’m happily back. 

          I see myself tall & my body looks OK.  I have long straight hair, it’s kind of grey, have not yet put on my makeup or costumes.  I stand in this dressing room - it’s a Theater.  The room is empty, devoid of costumes, shoes, anything.  There’s a counter in front of me & under it is a glass canister filled with water.  It has a metal canister within it – this is vague.  I will need the water for something but not sure what or how, but see it being needed in a scene later on, the next place.

          This room is high up, the stage where I will perform is like a floor below, which I can see from my own balcony attached to the dressing room.  I hear the voice of James Earl Jones & am curious.  He’s an activist for black rights & for some reason; he’s speaking here for a short time.  I imagine the owner permitted him to speak to gain a new audience, maybe he rented the place for a half hour or so - maybe it was given him.  But I am eager to collaborate & curious.

          I dash out to my balcony & see him standing there with a mike, in the theater below.  Now I have some sort of mike also & I begin speaking.  I say to him,

          “After you speak, why don’t you striptease? – this is a strip place, you know.  It would add more excitement/interest in what you have to say.  It is what I did once, I preached, then stripped.”

          He is SPEECHLESS. And his audience, I see in a balcony up to the right, about 10 or 15’ up, his audience, choir or peers, all of whom were invited to hear him.  They are surrounded by walls of corrugated metal & this wall partially hides them from me, I see only a couple men but I know there’s a good number there – maybe 50 – one I see clearly is full bodied & he snickers along with others. – Not at James but at the curiosity of my statements, that he should strip.

          I repeat what I said another way.  A beautiful dark skinned female appears – fully made up - a journalist, & has something to do with my mike – helping me somehow to speak & convey what I want to James.  Then it ends, I go back to my dressing room, having said my piece. 

                              The Next Scene    

     We are now in my apt in B’klyn, & everything has changed.  I vaguely see Jones, just know he’s here although I don’t see his body.  He has invited myself & my male partner to dinner!  I am looking forward to this – it’s a great place.

I am putting on a skirt which has a sewed-in waistband, & it’s kind of like an apron.  It’s made of some material like wool, the color?  Can’t quite get it, it’s a mix of tawny light brown & rust?  That’s vague.  As I try to fasten this skirt to the back it has either hooks or a large button, the button does not match the hole.  The waistline is too big.  James has thread & a needle - white.  But he sees that would not match my skirt.

He tells me he will fix it, & he gets a thread that matches & within 2-3 minutes, he fixes it.  I am amazed at his help.

Another thingy comes up, again he’s with needle & thread & fixes it for me – it’s vague what this is.

I see my apt the way it was when I painted it all in bright lush colors – lots of green.  We’re standing in the kitchen

I don’t know who my associate is but it’s a special treat he’s asked us both out to dinner & we will go. 

*{ME:  Mother God, help. Who is Jones?  What is a needle & thread?  I am baffled by everything here.

MG:  Jones is a Saint from Heaven, who has decided to help you.  Your grey hair in the first scene indicates worry. You prayed a lot yesterday & you sacrificed watching anything on You tube to keep your mind clear.

Your getting ready to perform is wanting to help Souls in Purgatory.  But you’ve not had the wherewithal or Grace to get to them, to help them Ascend, you don’t know why.  The lack of costumes, shoes, makeup, everything you need – your tools – are somehow missing.

There is water there – this is Grace - & you will use it in a later scene, which you can’t recall how.  So it isn’t 100% emptiness. The metal inside the water might be saying ‘It is the will of God you be ineffective right now for a reason’ - the reason could be God wants you calibrated, maybe to stop watching people presentations, even the educational ones – which you have done but need this to go a while to take full effect.

You were thinking Jones would not think you were a star as you had on no makeup & were not dressed up.  This shows insecurity on another level of you not being confident or ready to help Souls. You are showing this saint,

“Look, I am not ready.  I can’t help Souls!”

Why are you talking about his strip teasing & that’s what you used to do after you preached?

This was a very stressful, difficult project but you did it.  You want to bring up to him some of the efforts you made in the past, how hard you worked.  You’re pleading your case for assistance.

Why is his audience snickering at the suggestion?

Maybe just because it’s so outlandish.

  And why is he speechless?

Could be because he is impressed & sees how difficult such a thing would be for him, therefore for you, & he has compassion for what you did.

You are asking who he is.  Why is he black & his choir black?  And corrugated metal around their balcony?

Could be these people knew what it was like to be hated, prejudiced against, thrown to the curb, marginalized, like outcasts or untouchables {why they are black}.  The metal around them signifies ‘Will of God’ or God wanted them to experience this.  You might say they are sacrificial lambs or martyrs & James was one of them speaking to the choir or others like himself.

Then you present yourself, & you are also like that as you explain your case, you are suggesting he ‘walk a mile in my shoes’ & he is speechless or stunned by what you did.

Who is the Lady, beautiful journalist?- A Celestial Being.  Guardian Angel, Holy Virgin – a Saint? - Can’t figure except she suffered. The Holy Virgin certainly suffered.  She has some medium light curls around her face, wearing a very dark lustrous dress, maybe blue. If it’s Holy Mary she is pleading your case for you!  Bringing Her Mercy!  Explaining,

“Help Rasa – look what she did – she needs help now to reach the Souls!”

And once again, as a couple days prior, I suspect St Charbel!

Why does She ask Charbel instead of helping herself directly?  Don’t know, could just be the Theater of Justice acting out this play, this way.

(Looked up James Earl Jones & found out he was a converted Catholic so could be why he was chosen as a symbol, plus he’s a distinguished  actor so this is the Theater of Justice.) 

The next scene is the PORTAL of B’klyn. From here you will take Grace to Purgatory, symbolized by the special treat Jones will take you & your associate to.  I believe the other person is Nick, as he’s been strongly present in your Purgatorial ministry, to your amazement & delight.

Now the NEEDLE & THREAD that Charbel is wielding.  A needle & thread JOINS TOGETHER & FIXES clothing.  Recall you had no clothing, no costumes in your dressing room – no tools for your work.  He is mending, helping you to calibrate & adjust your ability to CARRY GRACE. And there are two adjustments.

You are amazed that someone so distinguished would be serving you.  Indeed, he is very high up among Saints & indeed, he is serving you by the request of Holy Mary!  {Yes, he was devoted to her!-so are you.}

Your waist being TAKEN IN is losing some of the ‘fat’ or attachment to this world.  Fat people are usually seen as those attached, wanting to be filled up with gluttonous or too much corporal consolation.  You have lost some of that attachment by quitting the consumption of You tube – only for a couple days but it helped a lot! It’s MIND FAT you got rid of, or as we said, dissipation or clutter caused by connection to the world of people – no matter how educational, like the Ruth Goodman-Peter Ginn historical movies – they bring to your mind hundreds of people-related thoughts, which is a lower nature.

The conclusion is that St. Charbel is taking you & Nick to dinner – which is the Holy Eucharist – which you will consume to transmit to the Holy Souls!  What a dream! 

ME: More questions.  Why particularly does St. Charbel come to my premises to preach to HIS choir, but I am not in that group? Who exactly is he preaching to, I see as ‘his people – dark like him etc.’ & I assume these are all people who HAVE SUFFERED &that’s why you show them dark?  And Holy Mary suffered greatly & she is dark also.

But I am not IN THE CHOIR, I’m in my dressing room, devoid of props or costumes.  Can this be saying that I am indulging myself rather than being austere with the group that are all suffering – I’m not suffering enough?  I’m indulging in watching You tube for entertainment & education every night?  And so I am separate rather than in ‘his choir?’

The galvanized metal – metal is usually the Will of God which drove the metal nails into Jesus’ hands & feet. These people suffered by the Will of God.  Any reason why it’s galvanized? 

MG:  Galvanized is covered with zinc to protect the metal from rust & corrosion.  This is to show their Suffering was OF GOD, will not be corroded, rusted or destroyed, remains Sacred.   

          ME:  And the 3 levels – he the lowest – me intermediate – the choir the highest.  I think I know.  He’s humbled himself the most to serve us.  I am here in between, kind of like where am I {why can’t I help Souls?} His Holy Souls, who are secret unknown, NOT FAMOUS,  are covered by that enclosing wall of God, are the Highest Souls there are, those who suffered the most & were the lowliest.  He’s preaching to the lowliest & I’m not there, & I pipe into his speech pleading my case of how much I have done in the past.  It works.  Holy Mary, with her dark lustrous dress of Sorrow & the light GOLDEN curls around her face, shows her LOVE.  She pleads mercy for me & gets him to comply! – to help me!  {end}       





 

         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment