Wednesday 15 November 2023

Who-What is God Friends Discuss

 

Who-What is God Convo-William-Pete-Rasa-11-15-23

 


Above is the INFANT UNIVERSE after 9 years of mapping

Rasa says to Pete:   You said:  "God is the entire Universe, and also appears to transcend the Universe as well"

    I need to make it clear that when I say the Universe & all that is in it, I do NOT mean only the physical Universe.  There is the spiritual Universe where Heaven resides, & whatever other dimensions exist we are not aware of:  God is all that.  I did say 'God is all matter & energy.'  The metaphysical comes into the area of 'energy' - various forms of energy, Spirit, whatever THERE IS.

It just seems that no matter what I write, it is not understood the way I wrote it.  So I'll have to put in so many details & repeat things so many times, in so many ways.  Your response proves that to me.

Did you think I meant only the physical Universe?  That would be idiotic as it would not include Heaven. 

William says:   I know what it’s









like Rasa, I used to get visions or dreams that seem to explain so much about the universe but then had real problems when I tried to write the vision down into words. I could never find the right words correctly express what what the vision was telling me. And then the memory of the vision would fade until I could no longer remember it.  So what I did do was try and remember key points that I can express and hang onto them. 
 

The key points would be that the nature of God is Female. Love is the most powerful force is the universe as it unites everything. The nature of the masculine on the universal level is very weak as it can only divide and destroy itself. So women can use the power of love to dominate and control our world. Which seems obvious to me when I experienced this vision but I have no words to express it to others. 

 I think God wants us to know, that women can use the power of love and make it work on the material level. But women can only do this by communicating with God and receive guidance from Her. So it is when women lost contract with God, is when they became powerless allowing men to take over. 

 I did use to try and express my visions to women like Pamela and other intellectual women but had the same problem you had. They will tell me I was trying to express the teachings of some philosopher in the past. But when I look him up found it wasn’t anything like what I was trying to say.  So it showed me, it is very, very difficult to bring new ideas into our world.  

I have been given a boost recently because in my visions I was more or less told that the Big Bang theory wasn’t right. Now the James Web telescope seems to be confirming this. So it has given me more confidence in what I was shown.    william

 

Pete says:  When I said "the Universe", I was by default referring mainly to the physical universe, but when I said "*transcends* the Universe", that would (or at least could) of course include the spiritual dimensions (i.e. Heaven) as well.  Pantheists believe the former, panENtheists believe the latter.  The two words are only two letters different, but those two letters make quite a big difference indeed.  Thus, I largely understood what you meant. 

Pantheism:  God = Universe

Panentheism:  God >/= Universe

 

Well-said overall, William.  As for the Big Bang theory, while the *result* of that may be true, something (or someone) still had to make it happen in the first place.  Thus, that theory inherently cannot solve the problem of first causality.  Best wishes to you both of you,  Pete 

From Rasa-  Hi guys, The way I see it:

        It ALWAYS EXISTED as there IS NO TIME in this other dimension.  We see beginnings & ends, but where God is, no.

 

    William, about God is feminine & God is Love.  I have not had a major revelation on that except what I said, which you said recently:  God has no morals.

 

    I want to say this, & it is important:  My vision of God is one thing.  Religion is another!  God is the entire natural & Supernatural Universe, including the physical & Spiritual.  God is all matter & energy & Spirit - whatever Spirit is.  The only thing God IS NOT is the demons, the demonic, Hell, the spirit which shuts God out.  What shuts God out is not a creation but a deficit, a nonentity, a shutting off the natural & what we call 'Love' or Life. 

        About women & love, God being of the feminine nature & love.  In my vision of the way God exists in sentient beings, there is the fact of some beings attack & devour others.  That is God also!  I gave the example of the Painted Dogs which I saw in a video, who took down a deer & was devouring her while she was still alive!  I wondered how could a loving God create this - this is natural, not demonic.  And the answer in the vision is that God is both the predator & the victim. 

        Based on that, I cannot say God acts in the way we call 'love' at all times.  The instinct to hunt, attack & devour others does not sound like 'love.'  This includes our own killing & eating of animals, sometimes inhumanely.  But there might be another definition & view of love.  It might be that in the end, all things work out for good.  The victim comes back, it is not lost although it suffers {that includes us} & in the end, the nature, being & spirit of the victim returns to that which is Love, the Source.    

        As far as religions:  Being that God is ALL THINGS, all there is, you can follow any type of religion {we approve the one of love not the demonics} - & it is righteous to you. If you believe & follow it, it will bear fruit.  God is not mad at you if you be a Protestant or Catholic, a Pagan, a Wiccan.  Whatever floats your boat is OK with God.  And if you want to believe some of this & that religion & stitch it all together, such as I have, it's alright with God also. 













    God's main laws might be karma & instinct.  Nothing done from instinct is wrong.  They have no karma - the animals who have no ability to reason.  But because of reason, we get karma & a result from each action we commit. 

    There's a SERIOUS PROBLEM with 'Theists.' {BTW I never studied or read anything about 'Theists' or 'Pantheists' until the last few days, when Pete called my new view Pantheistic!  OK, Theists are EXACTLY WHAT I AM REFUTING!  Here's where they are wrong - & I say this emphatically, I am open minded, but this is their fallacy: 

    They say God is a Person or Entity that created, that caused Life to come into being.  But He or She is a SEPARATE PERSON so to speak from Creation - that's the fallacy.  That God is SEPARATE.  God did not create the Universe & go away, step apart from it, rest on the 7th day.  God is all there is, the Universe & the Heavens, this is THE BODY OF GOD.  And so God is all things to all people, nothing is separate from God.  Long ago I learned a principle from yoga called 'the consciousness of equality' which purports that all life is equal.  It was hard to believe that a leaf is equal t the sun.  But that it is, in the sense, that God is in all life equally!  Jesus said, 'Whatever you do to the least of these, you do to me.' 

    I find comfort in the fact that Albert Einstein & Nicola Tesla were Pantheists, lol.  I'm in good company.  I never knew they believed this way back to hundreds of years when Baruch Spinoza was the expert in the 1600's. {I used to have contempt for the 'Age of Enlightenment which he was a major figure of, lol....But I am no more a strict Pantheist than I am a strict Catholic.  I disagree with some of Spinoza, I agree with SOME of Catholicism.}  When I'd come upon the words 'Pantheist' or 'Animist' I would just dismiss them as kind of irrelevant.  Never read what they meant to any detail.

    Well we have sparked a new Enlightening conversation.     Rasa

 

The James Webb Telescope & Big Bang Theory from John Mather – NASA scientist who won the Nobel prize 


The concept of the Big Bang is both simple and easy to misunderstand. Dr. John Mather, Nobel Laureate and James Webb Space Telescope Senior Project Scientist, answers some commonly asked questions about the Big Bang, and about JWST's role in understanding the early history of the universe. 

What Is The Big Bang?

The Big Bang is a really misleading name for the expanding universe that we see. We see an infinite universe expanding into itself. The name Big Bang conveys the idea of a firecracker exploding at a time and a place - with a center. The universe doesn't have a center. The Big Bang happened everywhere at once and was a process happening in time, not a point in time. We know this because 1) we see galaxies rushing away from each other, not from a central point and 2) we see the heat that was left over from early times, and that heat uniformly fills the universe.

Can We See The Big Bang?

No!

What Can We See?

We can see the heat that was there at about 380,000 years after the expansion of the universe began 13.8 billion years ago (which is what we refer to as the Big Bang). This heat covers the entire sky and fills the universe. (In fact it still does.) We were able to map it with satellites we (NASA and ESA) built called the Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE), the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP), and Planck. The universe at this point was extremely smooth, with only tiny ripples in temperature.


I Heard The James Webb Space Telescope Will See Back Further Than Ever Before. What Will JWST See? 

https://webb.nasa.gov/content/features/bigBangQandA.html

1 comment:

  1. Well-said overall, Rasa. While I think PanENtheism is probably the closest thing to your vision of God, it is indeed probably best to avoid calling it by that or any other such "canned" words or phrases that already exist, as your vision defies all such categories thus far. No one word really does it justice IMHO.

    I will be sure to share this. Keep up the great work!

    Best wishes,
    Pete

    ReplyDelete