Tuesday 7 November 2023

Stay Alone-Rest on My Laurels-Be Happy

 

11-7-23 Multi Rich Woman-Young Male—I Rob a Bank 

         Dreams are crazy but they are only SYMBOLS--& make sense once you discern.

         There’s a multi-millionaire woman I know who is having some trouble. She desires a handsome young male she had under her roof, but there was a conflict with another female of her society, not sure what it is but it’s serious.  I see a book in front of me; the woman has this book like floating in the air with the image of a woman in diaphanous medium/bright green robes also floating in the air.  Not sure if they went to court.  Don’t know if they are fighting over the same male, both wanting him.




I’m standing in her residence & I know it’s luxurious it’s sort of dim – but I don’t see details nor am I looking for them.

After hanging with her a while I tell her,

“Do you know of a handbook for managing these young males?  If there is one, it would help.  Perhaps you could write an account of your troubles, it would make a good book & might help others what to do.”

I imagine that book I saw in the air.

I add to this,

“I am also interested in having a beautiful young male for a partner.  I’m not as wealthy as you, but I have enough to support a family.”

She sniffs,

“We don’t want to go that low, it’s only us multi-millionaires that are in the ballpark for this type thing.” {words approximate}

I say defensively, standing up to her,

“It isn’t only money that gives the value of a person.  After all, I won the Miss Nude Universe & Miss Body Beautiful Contest.”

She’s kind of startled by this & I bring to mind she INHERITED the multi millions she has.  She did not earn it, work for it, nor has she accomplished anything significant.

 

*{ME:  Mother God, I have no clue what this could mean.

MG: to me it sounds like you & Ruthie, the conflict over Nick.  She felt she had the right to him but you did not.  Her claim to privilege doesn’t make sense like what she has fell into her lap.

You speak of beauty contests.  This probably doesn’t refer to earthly beauty but spiritual height, the more beautiful one is, the higher they have risen in spirituality.  You are saying it’s by your spirituality you have earned the right to be with Nick.

The other woman she is conflicted with could be anyone – you or any of the dozen other female he had affairs with.  These women all felt privileged because they were young – you were old.

Inherited her money/privilege, didn’t work for it or accomplish anything is her YOUTH.  Youth is wasted on the young, they have it, they are or think they are privileged by it & women feel they are ABOVE old women when they are young. To some people, they are special, but Nick at heart preferred older women.}*

 

I Rob a Bank

 

         I’m running for my life as I just robbed a bank, & come upon a large building with its doors open, that I dash into.  I have two light brown leather purses, zipped on top, that I’m holding filled with the loot, & I grab another empty purse from somewhere, & before I go for an escape, I drop this third purse to the floor to delay or confuse my pursuers.

I come upon a wall.  There are a couple people sitting to the left I pay no attention to.  This wall is made of stones, some of which jut out a tiny bit, with dirt in between.  I am an expert escape artist & quickly dash up this wall from rock to rock, thinking I will find the top & get away.  But after going for many stories, the natural rocks stop & a wall begins made of totally smooth dark red bricks.  I am stuck.  I look up to see how far I would have to go & it goes way up, maybe another 10 stories!  So this is impossible to climb.

I look around this building, which is empty.  But the police have arrived & they have set up outside the door in their pursuit.

I descend where there is a partition framing the door on the left from the inside, it’s translucent sort of & goes about 2’.  I sense I must go here & paste myself behind this partition & they won’t see me, as a cop in plain clothes comes into this big hall - looks around & sees nothing.

I am then told by my inner voice to just walk out as if I had been here on business, nonchalantly walk out.

I am wearing a dark blue business suit of summer material & heels, have nice brown coiffed hair, a regular purse, & I walk out at a normal pace.  To the right the cops have a group of all kinds people lined up for questioning.  They stand in a line, some spots 2 or 3 in a group behind each other, against the right wall.

To the left are spectators.

I simply walk out through this exit & down the street. 

About half a block down a woman comes running behind me – she’s a plan clothes police officer wearing a white suit of the same material mine is, white hair & very light skin.  She’s older & she exclaims,

“I must question you.”

But I say,

“I’m on my way to the doctor, I cannot speak to you now.  I have a bad heart & don’t feel well.”

I touch my heart area & keep walking toward town to that mythical doctor.

She’s upset & says,

“I will have you arrested.”

And I think –

“If you find me,”

But I have no intention of them finding me. 











ME:  Mother God, help!

MG:  Lol, ever hear of that phrase “She stole it,” as in “stole the show”- or other incidents where people get a special Grace where they succeed against others, they STEAL THE LIMELIGHT, STEAL THE SHOW, STEAL THAT BARGAIN.

ME:  What did I steal & from who?  And why at the end, is this cop who looks like an angel, say she’ll have me arrested?

MG:  I think this concerns your life story & all the turmoil you had & how you got out by the Grace of God, & how you will get away with it, as most of your life is over.  You say,

“If they can find me”

Hearkens to your thoughts lately which go like this,

“I’ve done it all.  What’s the point of going out there into the world to struggle & suffer?  Let them come to me if they want to do my life story or interview me, I will not pursue the world any more.  I’ve done it, I’ve succeeded, I’ve stole the show, I was the star, it’s over.

They can’t hurt me if they can’t find me.  By staying alone, doing my work, I am safe.  Minding my own business, staying away from people, their schemes, their demons, their sins, their all things bad, just stay away, keep my life clean for God.

When I went out to build a Church listening to people was a pain in the neck.  They are mostly against God, ungrateful for God’s Grace,  the favors I did them, giving them books, donations, a household of supplies in one case – given them love or care – they give back what?  Venting, talking against God, not being grateful for the healings they got through my prayers, just bad stuff - {with some exceptions.}  By going out there, I open myself to their evils – by staying away {they can’t find me} they can’t hurt me.  I will certainly not hurt myself, nor will God hurt me, I am safe.

In this dream, you don’t have to RUN or make any kind of big effort to get away from it all, just walk away nonchalantly & you are perfect, which you have done. Just stay home, do your work, exercise, shop when you have to – you stopped the bars & restaurants where people chat with you – you are happy as God is always with you, on your mind & heart.

ME:  The woman that runs after me, she’s all white – hair, skin, outfit, like a ghost sort of, or an ethereal being. 

MG:  I could be the GHOST OF YUR PAST! {In Scrooge the Ghost of Christmas past}  How did you get away with it?  You achieved it all! - Spiritual success, financial, & worldly.  Somehow somewhere someone is saying, your Ghost of the past – how did you do it?  You might be questioned & stopped – arrested.  It’s a very slight fear of more suffering your way.

But there ain’t no suffering if you stay away from people – they can’t find you – lol.

ME:  Also the wall where I can only go up some way, then can go no more.  And the empty purse I leave behind to confuse the issue.

That wall might have been your effort to win people for a new Church/Religion.  You sailed up part way, but after that, they were impossible.  You tried all you knew how – it wasn’t meant to be.  Then God showed you a ‘way out’ & you took it.  The way out was simple – exit the scene, lol.

The empty purse you leave behind?  Is your absence, the emptiness of you – it confused people as to why you left when you were so nice & friendly & spoke to everyone & gave them books.  Where are you? They have no idea. And they might be asking each other if anyone knows where you are.

Just one more detail.  When you came to a place where the natural stones stop & the smooth red bricks begin, that’s ‘stone walling’ you.

You began one way, then went into another way of trying to be spiritual with people & your last tactic was to ask them for prayers, get their prayers answered – which happened right away in some cases - & they still were unresponsive & uncooperative. The smooth red bricks, the dark red is blocks of suffering that you could not surmount or get over & you saw it would be an impossible climb, so you quit. This event was not Blessed or Chosen by God, God did not empower you to do it so you left.  It seems it was just an experiment you conducted while you couldn’t work on your computer, but having a physical Church at this time might hurt you - because look at the people.  You’d become their victim, they’d be using you for spiritual & temporal benefits.        {end}










 

          

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment